Dev, Vidhi and coincidence

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Guys I just have a silly doubt . Did any one came across in real like the persons named Vidhi and dev in your life and if not also if you faced suddenly the persons named dev and Vidhi and coincidentally if they also pair what would be your reaction? Pls comment me your reactions .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nahi pata kya kahun 🤗🤗🤗

Shinika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revutty

Nahi pata kya kahun 🤗🤗🤗

Try revu!!! Take your time and  comment your reaction.

Revutty thumbnail

Aisa koyi Mila nahin joh bhi age gap love hein woh mein khud experience kar chuki hun 😘😘 with my hubby. Iss se zyada kuch huwa nahi .

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vidhi yeh naam toh kabhi nahi aaya life mein...... Ekhada boy Dev naam ka tha, par not Devvrat full name.

Age gap......... Mere aur mere hubby mein 8 years age gap hai, mere parents mein 11 years age gap tha...... actual 25 years of age gap nahi dekha aaj tak.

Yeh khayaal kyun aaya tere dimaag mein?

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think & pretty sure that i will never come across these two name in real life ever 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

But if i would I'll be like man that two just made my life more better & beautiful ❤️❤️ 

Shinika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Vidhi yeh naam toh kabhi nahi aaya life mein...... Ekhada boy Dev naam ka tha, par not Devvrat full name.

Age gap......... Mere aur mere hubby mein 8 years age gap hai, mere parents mein 11 years age gap tha...... actual 25 years of age gap nahi dekha aaj tak.

Yeh khayaal kyun aaya tere dimaag mein?

hmm. Actually it’s look like funny to all.

Morning me and my hubby is talking about Vidhi and dev , about ViDev the starting episodes before marriage then my brother heard the convo and asked who are Vidhi and dev. Who are that new friends that he don’t know ans we are talking like they are close friends.
When my hubby explained he laughed on my madness and pitied at my husband.😭

But what he don’t know is my hubby also watched the early days of show and we connected to the serial with our personal life incidents of our story. The age gap is 6 years only but the some of the incidents are matched with our real life. I told you all this my story before once in forum that my hubby also got the thappad from my dad and literally I couldn’t do anything at that point of time.it’s easy to say I could have stopped my father or supported my man. But it’s not that easy.. not at all …the heat of the moment , the anger, the fear, the situation  it’s horrible but we faced and emerged stronger finally united after 2 years by my dad acceptance.

That’s why I supported Vidhi all the time . And some 2,3 situations ViDev resembles us and it made my hubby to watch the show. That’s why I attached to the show more emotionally.

Sorry if I made you all emotional too.

When my brother asked shockingly who is real in ViDev then I thought why I only feel this so asked all of you to feel.

🤣🤣🤣

Revutty thumbnail

Mera toh pata hein yaar aapko. I have already said what all I faced . From bacchi to Vineeth Ji's wife Banna mere life mein bahut kuch hein. Vidhi ki tarah kuch baatein meri life mein bhi huye hein. Mere Paapa kee Haan ki wajah se hamare rishtey fix huye. Sad thing is Vineethji's Paapaji who was very strict accepted me whole heartedly after much time of marriage. But zyada waqt nahi Mila mujhe unke fatherly care milne kee, uske pehle hi cancer ki wajah se unhone hum sabse bahut jaldi alvida kehake gaye bhagwan ji ke paas. Phir meri Saasumaa ko sambhalna bahut mushkil thaa. Uss saal mein mere hubby aur mein akele mein kahin ghoomne phirne nahin jaate the. Woh waqt bhi unke saath bitayee.  Jab waqt aayi Devarji ke liye rishta dhoondne kee kyunki usko koyi pyaar pyaar nahi huwa toh Saasumaa ne woh zimmedari humein dee as if hum uske bhaiya bhabhi ke saath saath uske parents jaise ho. Jab rishtey ki baat aate the toh mere aur mere hubby ke marital life pe tarah tarah ke comments milte the , poochte the kuch relatives aur mere hubby se kee biwi se umra mein zyada ho toh kya tum mard nahi ho , isliye bacche nahi huye kya aisi baatein bahut dard dee. Phir hum donon ki religion difference kee wajah se bhi Dewarji ko ladki nahi mil rahi thi .. Par hum haare nahi. Kuch time baad bahut hi acche aur samajhdhar pariwar se rishtey aaye uske liye aur phir Devrani kaa welcome huwa. Shuruwat mein sab saath the . Saasumaa yeh chahti thi , toh uski respect kee sabne..phir ek saal baad Dewar and Dewarani alag ghar banake gaye because it was required. Saasumaa phir kaafi theek huyi mentally and tab jaake Vineeth ji and I started giving time for our private moments aur phir aayi khoobsurat pari Hridhya baby. 

Chaostud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know a Devvrat and a Dev but they are nothing like Vidhi's Dev so not going into that 😑... I've never came across a Vidhi in my real life but this question really got me thinking that if someday I see a couple in reality with the same names maybe my first reaction is going to be to bless them and say that your jodi is a heavenly one even if I don't know them 

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shinika

hmm. Actually it’s look like funny to all.

Morning me and my hubby is talking about Vidhi and dev , about ViDev the starting episodes before marriage then my brother heard the convo and asked who are Vidhi and dev. Who are that new friends that he don’t know ans we are talking like they are close friends.
When my hubby explained he laughed on my madness and pitied at my husband.😭

But what he don’t know is my hubby also watched the early days of show and we connected to the serial with our personal life incidents of our story. The age gap is 6 years only but the some of the incidents are matched with our real life. I told you all this my story before once in forum that my hubby also got the thappad from my dad and literally I couldn’t do anything at that point of time.it’s easy to say I could have stopped my father or supported my man. But it’s not that easy.. not at all …the heat of the moment , the anger, the fear, the situation  it’s horrible but we faced and emerged stronger finally united after 2 years by my dad acceptance.

That’s why I supported Vidhi all the time . And some 2,3 situations ViDev resembles us and it made my hubby to watch the show. That’s why I attached to the show more emotionally.

Sorry if I made you all emotional too.

When my brother asked shockingly who is real in ViDev then I thought why I only feel this so asked all of you to feel.

🤣🤣🤣

Hey Girlie! That's such a nice story to know. I am so happy for you.🤗 And proud of you, too. It's not easy to stand strong through difficult parent- child/ Child-in law situations.

Najar na lage, thu thu thu thu....... You are lucky that your husband watched ViDev with you. My hubby didn't watch even one complete episode with me. He didn't like initial Vidhi's OTT pagalapan ( in her initial bus trip and the other things) and neither HP OTT drama. But he does watch some serials like Yunhi with me and appreciates those...... personal choice, can't help.😆