Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Why Freya is missing her family ?? I'm not against on someone missing the family but Her Family is against on their Love also Farhaad Is Becoming Fool as he let His mother Into their new home Seriously ab wo family phir se peecha krenge 

πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

https://youtu.be/Dh7qIammjuY?si=IhlSSattpSIlj8A8

His mother was worried for him, nothing wrong in it if he invited his mother at his place. Chaye jo hojaye family is an important part of everyone's life. They can't forget them so easily. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

His mother was worried for him, nothing wrong in it if he invited his mother at his place. Chaye jo hojaye family is an important part of everyone's life. They can't forget them so easily. 

But wasn't she against on their relationship 

badshah_begum thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Drama is going okay but why did they have to introduce domestic abuse track, I don’t want to see sister getting beaten up every episode and staying silent until the last 2 or 3 episodes. Or worst she dies ☹️

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Farhad's mother just wants to make peace & bring Farhad back but Farhad respectfully disagreed & stated that he won't leave without Freeya. Theek thaak episode. Freeya missing family & her aunt's marriage was okay & interesting that she's picked up household chores but she can work too like WFH or something. 

Also, Jojo scolding Farhad for his mother was weird. 

Edited by Chemcart_MJ - 20 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

Drama is going okay but why did they have to introduce domestic abuse track, I don’t want to see sister getting beaten up every episode and staying silent until the last 2 or 3 episodes. Or worst she dies ☹️

Instead of this They should make Kiran similar to mubashira 

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Respectfully, disagreed here. Freeya's family used to taunt her for her open thoughts whilst that was mild. 

That is toh normal in every family. Older gen doesn't approve of all the new gen ideas & ideologies.

Her mother (obviously brainwashed by Freeya's brother & her SIL), her crooked brother, and typical mean SIL were always critical of her thoughts & decisions esp. Her mom is more critical of her actions than her father but i dont think she means ill for her daughter. As for her brother & SIL, i dont think Freeya has a close relationship with them or misses them as such.

Her SIL has brainwashed the Freeya's mother for letting her hang out with Shaggo Phupho. 

Even though her father said he allowed "leeway" to Freeha, he wasn't fully accepting like he dismisses family drama that occurs a lot. They agreed to meet Farhad only for Freeya's sake at that time. No sane father would approve this choice. Neither does the boy have stable job or career aspirations, nor has the couple known each other for very long. And the fact that he came from poor family and Freeya's family is filthy rich, it is only normal for her father to think the guy is a gold digger. I would have never agreed to this match myself. I wouldn't have gotten Freeya engaged to someone else right away but no way i would have said yes to Farhad even if the fathers didn't get into argument.

Only person who supported her younger cousin Bilal.  

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 13 days ago

Did Fahad Mustafa copied Rajan Shahi ?? Why he's repeating the plot of Rajan Shahi dramas seriously I'm Fed up of this family drama and Farhad separating from Freya is not good

πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

https://youtu.be/QaXJSFTSGY4?si=NM0agetDbMGSAf8f

Fahad Sir and Parisa mam Please Improve this drama I'm begging you