Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Nice to see Freeha finally step up. I do wish though she isn't completely shown as slogging around like do find a job just like Farhad to make ends meet or some kind of WFH job. 

That neighbor aunty, who turned out to be president of the society is kinda torpid. Her own husband is scared of her. Nice to see her stand up. Family drama is kinda boring & only liked Shahzain's reality exposure. Kiran's useless anyways. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Atiqa Is everywhere smiley44

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Why Freya is missing her family ?? I'm not against on someone missing the family but Her Family is against on their Love also Farhaad Is Becoming Fool as he let His mother Into their new home Seriously ab wo family phir se peecha krenge 

👇🏻👇🏻

https://youtu.be/Dh7qIammjuY?si=IhlSSattpSIlj8A8

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sajal Ali

I like their romance..so wholesome, when he said he wants to celebrate his marriage and he is not ashamed of his bride https://twitter.com/chulaymaindalo_/status/1780287527452385423

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: GolguppaGuzzler

I like their romance..so wholesome, when he said he wants to celebrate his marriage and he is not ashamed of his bride https://twitter.com/chulaymaindalo_/status/1780287527452385423

Not interested in family track this is the only part i skip 

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I find it quite natural for Freeya to miss her family, her old life & lifestyle given the struggles of adapting into her new environment. 

People go from poorest neighborhoods of 3rd world countries to nicest houses in developed countries, yet miss what they left behind. As for Freeya, her family was extremely nice, supportive and loving towards her except for this one decision which the parents didn't approve of (rightfully so in my opinion). But that doesn't negate all the memories and bonds they have had so far.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: stardust2011

I find it quite natural for Freeya to miss her family, her old life & lifestyle given the struggles of adapting into her new environment. 

People go from poorest neighborhoods of 3rd world countries to nicest houses in developed countries, yet miss what they left behind. As for Freeya, her family was extremely nice, supportive and loving towards her except for this one decision which the parents didn't approve of (rightfully so in my opinion). But that doesn't negate all the memories and bonds they have had so far.

Respectfully, disagreed here. Freeya's family used to taunt her for her open thoughts whilst that was mild. Her mother (obviously brainwashed by Freeya's brother & her SIL), her crooked brother, and typical mean SIL were always critical of her thoughts & decisions esp. Her SIL has brainwashed the Freeya's mother for letting her hang out with Shaggo Phupho. Even though her father said he allowed "leeway" to Freeha, he wasn't fully accepting like he dismisses family drama that occurs a lot. They agreed to meet Farhad only for Freeya's sake at that time. 

Only person who supported her younger cousin Bilal.  

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

It's BRKRJ Day Today smiley41