Is this the end of the Show?

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Ok, I am seeing Maya didi coming from a distance. She has asked everything about Katha. And, most intriguing thing about Katha is that how did she arrange 1 crore rupees for Aarav's treatment. 

One route, I see justified is, Maya didi comes to know about that night Viaan and Katha spent. But, she chooses not to reveal it and instead let the Marriage of Katha and Viaan happen and the story ends.

This will also fit with the name of the show "Kathaa Ankahee" or "A Story Untold". This is a story about a story which was untold. Hence, giving it a justified end and at the same time, holding true to its name.

But, I am not sure where will Ehsan - Vaanya romance fit in such a small time? I am nervous about how things are going to turn in future🤔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: abca19510

Ok, I am seeing Maya didi coming from a distance. She has asked everything about Katha. And, most intriguing thing about Katha is that how did she arrange 1 crore rupees for Aarav's treatment. 

One route, I see justified is, Maya didi comes to know about that night Viaan and Katha spent. But, she chooses not to reveal it and instead let the Marriage of Katha and Viaan happen and the story ends.

This will also fit with the name of the show "Kathaa Ankahee" or "A Story Untold". This is a story about a story which was untold. Hence, giving it a justified end and at the same time, holding true to its name.

But, I am not sure where will Ehsan - Vaanya romance fit in such a small time? I am nervous about how things are going to turn in future🤔

Show will not end anytime soon.Maya Didi might let the marriage happen by not revealing the ONS thing(she finds it out somehow).Post marriage it might get revealed and create havoc OR the reveal might happen and stop their marriage(very typical thing and less likely to happen as makers want to keep the show "unique")

Vivek_2405 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

very good point . Hope this happens !! But most likely won’t happen that ONS will remain hidden . It had to come out in front of Teji at the least for her redemption. I don’t know how the makers will go . This show has the uniqueness attached and we have to expect the unexpected .

what I think also , if this show is not ending , ONS thing should not come out now , else it will impact the whole set of relationships in show in regards to EC and other family members , though it can give many tracks if that is revealed . Like Katha won’t be able to face EC colleagues ( Jeetu bhai , Nivedita , Jenny and others ) , also Viaan image will be gone ( after what happened in Shamita track ) , his CEO post will have to be removed . Ehsaan - Farah might get control .

I don’t know why I feel Farah is the main antagonist on this show . She has used Teji in her ambitions with hidden motives . 

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivek_2405

Ehsaan - Farah might get control .

For that to happen, they will have to alienate Ehsan. Even if that happens, the execution of story line is what matters the most. Honestly, I am seein somethings happening right now, which can alienate Ehsan. Like Ehsan despite being equal partner is company, it is Viaan who takes most of the decisions. It feels like Viaan is the only boss. Even in meetings, Viaan is at the end of short edge of table while Ehsan sits on side or is standing. But, right now Ehsan is fine with it as it makes sense Viaan to have such high position and, he is an architect sand CEO so, he should have a clear look at designs while Ehsan is more into finances(he is a contractor). But, in future if Viaan and Ehsaan part ways, these things will make that transition make sense to audience. I think aniruddha will come back to ignite the flame(like he tried to do by telling Ehsan about Viaan and Katha meeting alone) while it will be supported by Farah which will strengthen the flame.

Originally posted by: Vivek_2405

I don’t know why I feel Farah is the main antagonist on this show . She has used Teji in her ambitions with hidden motives . 

I think she is just supporting teji her childhood friend like Ehsan always supports Viaan always

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

For that to happen, they will have to alienate Ehsan. Even if that happens, the execution of story line is what matters the most. Honestly, I am seein somethings happening right now, which can alienate Ehsan. Like Ehsan despite being equal partner is company, it is Viaan who takes most of the decisions. It feels like Viaan is the only boss. Even in meetings, Viaan is at the end of short edge of table while Ehsan sits on side or is standing. But, right now Ehsan is fine with it as it makes sense Viaan to have such high position and, he is an architect sand CEO so, he should have a clear look at designs while Ehsan is more into finances(he is a contractor). But, in future if Viaan and Ehsaan part ways, these things will make that transition make sense to audience. I think aniruddha will come back to ignite the flame(like he tried to do by telling Ehsan about Viaan and Katha meeting alone) while it will be supported by Farah which will strengthen the flame.

I think she is just supporting teji her childhood friend like Ehsan always supports Viaan always

Ehsan is a contractor?Has it been mentioned in the show?I don't think so.His surname is Contractor,isn't it?

Tenochtitlan thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Ehsan is a contractor?Has it been mentioned in the show?I don't think so.His surname is Contractor,isn't it?

You can read this Quora post:

Basically people in british India times used to convert their profession into their surnames. So, we can say that it his profession as well. Also, in many episodes, we have seen him on  a lot of occasions about finances only one such example is the conversation between Katha and Ehsan in episode 23 where he was talking about quotation of water vendors.

Also you can watch episode 62 listen to conversation between him and Sayyed

CVs did their research like always :)

Edited by abca19510 - 8 months ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ehsan is clearly an architect. In one of the previous episodes Ehsan offers to design something free for a client to get the previous payment released. Viaan storms in and refuses to let Ehsan be taken advantage of. At that time he believed that Katha was taking advantage of the firm and was furious enough to transfer the anger to the client.

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did anyone watch the Turkish version of the show ? How did it end there ? Did their ONS get revealed ? I have seen bit and pieces of it and I know that there was an aunt of the ML who visits them, just like maya didi in this case. Not sure if she’s positive or negative.

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

In order for the show to continue, new masala is needed.