Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chakor07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

aaj Videv ki bahot yaad aa rahi thi.. literally craving ho rahi thi for something new related to them.. and i am so happy i visited forum. Writers here never disappoint.

Loved every bit of the last few updates. This ff is turning out to be so so beautiful!💛

"But falling in love with you was worth all the bruises and all the scrapes", he said, smiling. "Aur ab mujhe yeh tak pata nahin ki tumhare saath se pehle, main kaun tha?", he sighed, looking at the moon.

Awww Dev sir!🤌🥺

Edited by Chakor07 - 8 months ago
Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aakhri khar ViDev baarish mein bheeg hi gaye thanks to you!! I was thinking Dev would accompany her or at least pick her up from college. But this twist was good too. Him realizing how life has completely changed and cannot remember the life from before. Amazing!!

Vidhi is definitely not from this generation! 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

kaafi acha tha part 5 bhi. Ab bs in ffs ka hi sahara hai, videv ko alive rakhne ke liye hum fans ke maan mein. 😒❤️

Chaostud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you guys for the replies... All your words have my heart. Knowing that people are liking it gets me to continue writing even though the show is over now... And any and all sorts of feedback, suggestions and criticism are always welcome

Edited by Chaostud - 8 months ago
Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice part .. their longing for each other and the calmness with each other’s presence only depicts their relation beautifully❤️. The rain sequence too good🥰. Nicely blended with story…👏 waiting for next part. Pls update early..

Chaostud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

loved part 6 smiley9 you ended it with little suspense. smiley17

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 8 months ago
Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I will read all the pending parts today itself and will give my reviews....Finally today I am getting free time 🙂🙂🙂

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved the update and the progression of story exploring everything. 

So is Vidhi going to become pregnant ?

That means managing studies simultaneously will be difficult 

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Read last 3 parts together smiley43smiley43Good to see Romance & MBA going hand in hand smiley42....

Is Jr. Dev on the way smiley39....