Where will KaViaan live post marriage

Vivek_2405 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

What do you all think where will Lovebirds post the marriage ( if it happens successfully in the next track) ?Don’t say where they should stay ( obviously Viaan House along with Teji ) , but what do you think will happen most likely ? 

Along with your reasons 

1. Viaan House 

2.katha apartment 

I personally don’t think they will stay in katha apartment . Katha knows her values and importance of Viaan mother in his life , she will not separate the mother and son , so she will move to Viaan house along with Aarav . Their only their post marital challenge and issues will arise and how they both handle those , might be the future tracks in their journey !!!

please discuss 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't know what they will do. It's hard to predict with the writers. If they take inspiration from the story itself, then Viaan's character bought a house for them to live in together. But he also never lived with his mother in the original show. This is the cultural difference. 

The best would be to get a separate home. Neither would be moving into each other's space, and they could have their own home together. 

I don't think Katha would outrightly accept it without contributing anything to it, so that discussion could arise. 

Normal couples usually keep a separate account for household expenses and keep their own accounts for other personal income. 

i actually hope these conversations come up because ITV never addresses them. 

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is something I had been pondering on for a while. Because, Katha never accepted any favours from Mr. Grewal so, does it make sense for her to live in Viaan's house? Katha refused to live with Me. Grewal even when, he offered her and fully considered Katha as part of family. By refusing to live with Mr. Grewal, Katha indirectly refused to live with her family. Then, how will she leve her home and live at Viaan's house.

It will be like she did all of this just for his property. But, from another angle, it makes sense that she should live in Viaan's house. There are many cases where a middle class girl and rich high class man married togather and the girl lived with the man, because she has every right to do so. 

In case of Katha, it was Viaan's wish to make Katha his life partner and Katha was self sufficient to live on her own. So, if Viaan is insisting on his love then, Katha should indeed live with Viaan in his house.

Not to mention,  Katha shouldn't separate Teji and Viaan. Also, there isn't enough space in Katha's house. 

I think future track may be about how to tackle these rumors and this wealth gap. 

Many shows tried to do this but, failed miserably to address this issue. Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya are the famous examples. Seeing the way the writers are proceeding with this show, I think This time we will have a proper resolution to this problem 

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abca19510

This is something I had been pondering on for a while. Because, Katha never accepted any favours from Mr. Grewal so, does it make sense for her to live in Viaan's house? Katha refused to live with Me. Grewal even when, he offered her and fully considered Katha as part of family. By refusing to live with Mr. Grewal, Katha indirectly refused to live with her family. Then, how will she leve her home and live at Viaan's house.

It will be like she did all of this just for his property. But, from another angle, it makes sense that she should live in Viaan's house. There are many cases where a middle class girl and rich high class man married togather and the girl lived with the man, because she has every right to do so. 

In case of Katha, it was Viaan's wish to make Katha his life partner and Katha was self sufficient to live on her own. So, if Viaan is insisting on his love then, Katha should indeed live with Viaan in his house.

Not to mention,  Katha shouldn't separate Teji and Viaan. Also, there isn't enough space in Katha's house. 

I think future track may be about how to tackle these rumors and this wealth gap. 

Many shows tried to do this but, failed miserably to address this issue. Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya are the famous examples. Seeing the way the writers are proceeding with this show, I think This time we will have a proper resolution to this problem 

In bold - that is because her husband is dead not because she is independent or something. If her husband was alive and after marriage mr. geriwal asked, she and her husband had moved to their home. 

However strong and independent Katha is, she still an Indian women who respect indian culture and parents, so its not that a conflict that she would move into viaan’s family. She will not ask viaan to move to her apartment or buy a new home leaving his mom alone because it will considered as selfish. 

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They both will live with him.

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think initially vian will go to kathas place.