Planners, a frying pan awaits you, and happiness for lovers

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 months ago

Shreya with her useless relatives wants to deceive Alekha, kick Sherdul, but again forgets that neither she nor her half-finished gang have so many brains.

At this time, Ram understands that love has come to him, he admitted it. And his Priya was an actress so that they both escaped, the heroine pretends to find a way out, but Ram does not want to leave everything to her alone and pani puri)

And Alekha, Sherdul and the police still do not believe in the guilt of the family, but the family is not only Shalu's mother, is it? Sherdul rightly says that these dissolute people did not give a damn about Ram and they need to dig in the direction of the so-called relatives. It's bad that Alu gave the information to Shreya, but nothing will save these fools anyway. Shreya is so stupid that both Ram and my beautiful doll Ritu heard her, I hope she will guess to hide and tell who should be.

In addition, Ram and Priya were released) And Rita, my gold, she wrote everything down and Shreya did not keep her broken tongue in her mouth - excellent, now she will give everything away, and slaps, God, it was too chic. Better just this:

- I love you

- me too

- Deeper than pizza

I love them) Even from pizza and three words, they create magic. Their contract is the best that they have signed, and finally, they uttered each other's names, with voices full of love and acceptance, hugs connected them forever and revealing the story to Kriti with the contract is now as useless as a fur coat in the desert, because now between Ram and Accept the only contract, an agreement of love forever. Ram and Priya both talk about it directly. Relationships are true for them and the world