Poetic Angle of Katha's Confession for Viaan

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

I am late and I am sorry😅. But, that day, I had already made a post and newbies are allowed only one post a day so, I was unable to do so and forgot. But, this is something which everyone should learn about and appreciate. And, appreciate the creativity of the directors of this show. 

The scene I am talking about is Katha's confession and some moments after it.

It was a long scene. She first did her confession and then. they had a bit of moment and then fireflies aka Jugnu came all around them and , "Koi Jaane Na"  began playing in the background and the part which was played had lyrics "Noor Aa Gaya" and "Noor" means light. Light is coming from fireflies but Katha herself is called "Jugnu" by Viaan on multiple occassions . She is literally the "Noor". She is literally the Noor in Viaan's life  and finally "Noor" has come"Noor Aa Gaya""Katha Aa Gayi !" . The "Noor" may also refer to the the light which finally came in Viaan's life when his dream finally became reality.

This is scene is so poetic and metaphoric and full of double meaning😊😉. The Fireflies in the room are actually thematic to this show and the metaphoric connection between Katha and Jugnu got well represented in this scene. This scene is literally unparalled and literally one of the best confession scenes. The lyrics of the song in backgroud, the scene, the interaction, the music, all of them combine beautifully in this scene and complement each other.  It is an Outstanding scene from an Artistic and Literature point of View. I never saw such an artistically elegant scene. 

In literature we have a concept called "poetic license" . This basically means that poets sometimes deliberately misspell some words or create some words in order to fit into their poems without doing much harm to the meaning of the poem. I don't know what is the equivalent of this word in cinematography but, creative team went full on creative mode to make this scene. They made full use of their equivalent of poetic license  and introduced fireflies in a closed room even though it doesn't make sense from where the fireflies came. But, fireflies just came and went but, didn't do much harm than it did good.

P.S. : I am not saying this is most romantic but, it is Artistic for sure. So, don't bombard me that this other show had more romantic confession. Show me artistic one 😄