Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Finally marriage happened....loved the part where he is holding her hands during pheras..it's nice to see bcos in real PV we have seen how awkward and sad they were, during entire marriage rituals..but, I still can't figure out whether Yash is happy or sad on this marriage...it's his PV, and he also has an ex-wife...So, I thought he might be slightly absent-minded unlike what you shown here in this chapter..this Yash seems a bit excited for marriage to me...so, bcos of that I am really curious to know about Yash and Arpita relation and to know whether that was a happy life or not ..

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 5

Beautiful Chapter 

The entire Marriage function was so beautiful 

and both Yash and Aarti too seem happy 

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pooja20_02

Finally marriage happened....loved the part where he is holding her hands during pheras..it's nice to see bcos in real PV we have seen how awkward and sad they were, during entire marriage rituals..but, I still can't figure out whether Yash is happy or sad on this marriage...it's his PV, and he also has an ex-wife...So, I thought he might be slightly absent-minded unlike what you shown here in this chapter..this Yash seems a bit excited for marriage to me...so, bcos of that I am really curious to know about Yash and Arpita relation and to know whether that was a happy life or not ..

Pls don't remind me of show marriage, I hate those kind of marriages where both groom and bride made cry faces πŸ₯²

Here it's somewhat love at first sight for Yash and Aarti is also his admire since her teenage days so obviously they aren't supposed to look sad during their marriage.

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySoni

Pls don't remind me of show marriage, I hate those kind of marriages where both groom and bride made cry faces πŸ₯²

Here it's somewhat love at first sight for Yash and Aarti is also his admire since her teenage days so obviously they aren't supposed to look sad during their marriage.

That sounds great...that both of them have a soft corner for each other....β™₯️

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Payal has gelled so well with Yash so quickly. That should reassure Aarti.

coderlady thumbnail

In a way, Aarti has accepted this relationship to some level. She is more comfortable than she was.

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

waitingsmiley42

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

loved their cute little moments eager to know what is the reason for arthi to being upset all of a sudden because she seemed happy with yash that night

coderlady thumbnail

Awkward first days are bound to be there. They never got a chance to get comfortable yet.