Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Yes. Very sweet and fresh Voice❤️

Supari_khala thumbnail

Arsalan miya kabhi kabhi Khala ke bare main bhi kuch aisa keh hi do?

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Arsalan miya kabhi kabhi Khala ke bare main bhi kuch aisa keh hi do?

khala ke tareef krna suraj ko chiraag dekhane wale baat hai ...baray logon ke taref nahi ke jaate unse ashirwaad leya jata hai 😃

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

khala ke tareef krna suraj ko chiraag dekhane wale baat hai ...baray logon ke taref nahi ke jaate unse ashirwaad leya jata hai 😃

Ateeee sundar. Ayushman bhava. Chiranjeevi bhaava. Tathasthu 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Salam, just to remind you severely of the consequences of music and its haram 

The Prophet said: “There will be people from my Ummah who will make fornication, wearing silk, intoxicants and musical instruments halāl… Allah will destroy them during the night, causing the mountain to fall on them, transforming others into monkeys and pigs..” (Bukhārī 5590)

And that woman from the thumbnail is uncovered (no shar'ii hijab) she may be a kaafirah but we cannot under any circumstance spread uncovered Awrah of a woman be it muslim or non muslim, social media is the most dangerous place to gain unlimited sin, because we get the sin of posting it, and then the sin for every eye that sees her awrah. 

Spreading a major sin like Tabaruj is seriously damaging for our hereafter because even after we die those views are still getting accumulated and spread further and further not only are those women that do tabaruj are cursed by the Prophet SAW but also us who spread it, its a scary consequence something which previous generations never had the means to do. Tomorrow is not promised. You don't wanna die in a state of perpetual sin. 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: cory

Salam, just to remind you severely of the consequences of music and its haram 

The Prophet said: “There will be people from my Ummah who will make fornication, wearing silk, intoxicants and musical instruments halāl… Allah will destroy them during the night, causing the mountain to fall on them, transforming others into monkeys and pigs..” (Bukhārī 5590)

And that woman from the thumbnail is uncovered (no shar'ii hijab) she may be a kaafirah but we cannot under any circumstance spread uncovered Awrah of a woman be it muslim or non muslim, social media is the most dangerous place to gain unlimited sin, because we get the sin of posting it, and then the sin for every eye that sees her awrah. 

Spreading a major sin like Tabaruj is seriously damaging for our hereafter because even after we die those views are still getting accumulated and spread further and further not only are those women that do tabaruj are cursed by the Prophet SAW but also us who spread it, its a scary consequence something which previous generations never had the means to do. Tomorrow is not promised. You don't wanna die in a state of perpetual sin. 

You’re back! 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes briefly just to remind my muslim brothers and sisters about their obligations in the Deen or who are astray like me to enjoin in good and forbid the evil which is a communal obligation, whether they listen is upto them but if they're sensible and care about their life after death then they will listen inshallah 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Yes briefly just to remind my muslim brothers and sisters about their obligations in the Deen or who are astray like me to enjoin in good and forbid the evil which is a communal obligation, whether they listen is upto them but if they're sensible and care about their life after death then they will listen inshallah 

Theek hai, ji

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Stop listening zakir naik and start listening Javid Ahmed ghamdi the great...... Bukhari is not deen itself ... Its just one of the many hadtih books...the main and the authentic source for Islam is Quran and only Quran.. Rest are books of references written many years after prophet pbuh passed ....some of which is correct and some of which would be out of context. . . 

Music is not haram from Quran no direct verse can state music haram and even zakir naik admit it... Its just in case of vulgarity it is be it vulgar lyrics vulgar obsene videos which cause lust and desires ... Otherwise no harm and that must be case with every religion no religion would encourage vulgarity or lusty things 

https://youtu.be/5ESqPXKi3f8

And this is for the first hadith you quoted.. .. Explained by engineer ali mirza and he also took reference from Ghamdi 

https://youtu.be/wTeIAa-AHRM

If you post things out of context for the heck of it will make no sense..... 

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 11 months ago