Zimmedari ya pyaar [#NeiVika OS]

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

“Aaj itna ready hokar kahan jaa rahe hai?”, Vidur looked at his son who has a teasing smile on his face. He doesn’t know why but sometimes he feel that his son knows more than what he shows, he is not what he shows himself to be, there is this aura around him which he fails to understand, his son is one of the mysterious person he has been acquainted to.  

“Date par hi jaa rahe honge itna ready hue hai toh, mai bhi na”, Neil looked at his father with a mischievous smile and Vidur blushed at his son’s antics. 

“Apni date par toh nahi par kisi ki shaadi ki date fix karne zarur jaa rahe hai”, Vidur answered while spraying his perfume and this makes Neil confused, as far as he knows, his father doesn’t have this close relationship with anyone except Mahajan’s and who is getting married there. 

“Kiski shaadi ki? Aur kahan?”, He asked his father and his father’s words sent him in a shocking state.

“Yuvika aur Karthik ki”, No this can’t be possible, he and yuvika confessed their love to each other, just a night before and his father is saying she is getting married and that too that idiot.  

“Acha mazaak hai”, He laughed thinking it’s must be a prank.

“Mai kyun mazak karunga, aur tum kyon has rahe ho yeh toh sab ko pata thaa na ki Karthik and yuvika are getting married”, Vidur questioned his son, not understanding his reaction to this. 

“Par sabko woh nahi pata hai na jo mujhe pata hai”, Neil muttered to himself, yuvika loves him and  he loves her and she promised to break her marriage with that chipku. 

“Kahan kho gaye”, Vidur’s voice broke his trance and he shook his head in no. 

“Kya mai bhi chal sakta hoon aapke sath?”, Neil requested his father as he knew yuvika is doing a prank on him and Vidur nods his head and they left for Mahajan’s house. 

When they reached there, he saw Karthik was already seating there with his family and this time it was his turn to get shocked, he needs to talk to yuvika as soon as possible and as soon as he thought this, he saw her coming downstairs in a blue Anarkali suit, ah blue is his favourite colour, she is looking so mesmerising that he can’t take his eyes off her. 

Karthik came forward and hugged her at which he clenched his fists, this chipku really need to know his place, how dare he to hug his girlfriend, and yuvika gave him a smile, a smile which is enough to lighten his world but wait she is giving that smile to her chipku-ex fiancé, and now this is what making Neil Bharadwaj mad with jealousy, he will teach her a lesson for sure. Both yuvika and Karthik took a seat and that’s when she noticed him and gave him a smile which was enough to break his heart into million pieces, why she is smiling apologetically at him, why this smile of her is not lighting up his world, why? What’s going on here. 

“You can’t do this yuvika, you can’t”, He pleaded to her when Karthik’s father asked Panditji, huh a priest, how come he did not notice him, to tell them an auspicious date for their marriage. 

“Because you were busy looking at someone else’s fiancée”, his subconscious mocked him. 

“That’s my girlfriend, I was looking at”, He replied angrily. 

“Are you sure?”, His brain once again mocked him, and he narrowed his eyes. 

“Are you sure that you are my subconscious brain only”, He gritted his teeth and once again looked at the scene where Bhumi was making Karthik and Yuvika eat some sweets, huh sweets? When did this happened? 

“Aap hume congratulate nahi karenge?”, Karthik’s voice broke his chain of thoughts and he looked at him and why is this guy smirking at him. 

“Maine dekha kal tumne kiya kya, tumhe kya laga mai tumhe itni aasani se jeetne deta. Aaj se 15 din baad hamari shaadi hai”, Karthik whispered this in his ears, as he hugged him on the pretext of receiving his congratulations and he could clearly heard the smirk in his voice like it was a war which he won. 

And he looked at yuvika with tears in his eyes and turned back to go after getting his answers from her. 

“I am sorry Neil, yeh mere papa ki wish thi”, Yuvika whispered looking at him with her teary eyes and painful and he clearly heard her every word, strange no but that’s what love is. 

“I love you Neil, I love you so much”, he can still heard her voice in his mind and could still feel her hug which she gave him after her confession, but then their love was not enough, it never is and who can tell this better than him, his tears are the proof of this that love is never enough. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Heartbreaking but reading about Kartik as a villian makes me laugh 🤣

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Heartbreaking but reading about Kartik as a villian makes me laugh 🤣

I was laughing while writing it☺️

Anushree21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice but plz don't break nivika just bcoz of that idiot kartik

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

. Awww 🥲🥲🥲🥲 sob sob sob 🥲🥲🥲  my heart is breaking in a million pieces , kusum ..koi isey bachao 😊

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushree21

Nice but plz don't break nivika just bcoz of that idiot kartik

sorry bro, this was an OS but will surely write a happy story about them🤗

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navyya

. Awww 🥲🥲🥲🥲 sob sob sob 🥲🥲🥲  my heart is breaking in a million pieces , kusum ..koi isey bachao 😊

Well TB will rerun from tomorrow, is it enough to save your heart😳

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neel

OMG they CONFESSED?  ☺️

Neil calls Kartik CHIPKU 🤣

Neil being jealous & Yuvika giving priority to Papa's wish goes soooo perfectly with the core plot of Vanshaj. Very much relatable writing 👏

Blue is Neil's favourite colour 😉 

Obviously 😆 

I love such detailing & nuances 😳 

Vidur also thinks Neil is mysterious 😆 

I would love to see this on screen 🤣

Overall such a good read ❤️ That too coming specially for me 🥺 

THANK YOU 🤗

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 9 months ago
Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

OMG they CONFESSED?  ☺️

Neil being jealous & Yuvika giving priority to Papa's wish goes soooo perfectly with the core plot of Vanshaj. Very much relatable writing 👏

Obviously 😆 

THANK YOU 🤗

Tell this to certain someone who is angry with me for writing this part😒

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

OMG they CONFESSED?  ☺️

Obviously 😆 

THANK YOU 🤗

Glad you loved it🤗