Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

I don’t have as many words as everyone has nicely penned down their feelings ❤️

Loved reading each of the posts about what this character and his story meant for you!!!

for me, akshnavir resonated with everything I feel about love! A love that’s not defined by outrageous gestures, but with immense respect, beautiful friendship, unwavering loyalty and support for each other and the smallest of actions. ❤️ ❤️ 

I loved that they talked through things, there were moments where they were against each other, but their respect, love and support for each other never lessened. They were always a team against people and even their own insecurities!!

As they say, in sickness and in health, these two were always there for each other🤗

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

this scene when they argue, and Abhinav starts to go home but stops and waits for her to follow will always be one of my favourites!! ❤️❤️

there have been multiple other scenes where he just stands at the side or behind akshara in her emotional moments, to just let her experience and process her emotions by herself but still showing that he’s there, he’s always there for her!!

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This scene ❤️

My absolute favourite,  a woman deserted by all her relationships , she was kicked out , no one wanted her!

Wounded by the words which were sharper than knives and abandoned by every one!

He carried her , supported her , adored her and loved her baby !

He carried her on his back , like a mother cuddling her child , he protected her through stroms of that night mare period 

Abhinav is nothing but " ❤️ love " such lovely character ! 💖 

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gonna miss kasauli family soo much….it was a treat to watch happy family with no negativity….gonna miss navir and moments…it’s such fresh story line that FL moving on with other parallel lead…it broke all stereotypes of ITV……jay did fantastic job in abhinav role….abhinav character set a benchmark for an ideal husband how supportive,caring,loving,protective,can beg or hit for his family,maturity,never bothered about knowing his wife’s past relationship, trust on his wife….had a complete arch to character which is lacking nowadays in ITV…..gonna miss his pjs and abhir’s heart felt laugh to them and that understanding and chemistry between akshnav….

ALVIDA  ABHINAV SHARMA

Sana_a thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for opening this AT thread! ❤️

I had given up on itv as every other story, characters turned out to be the same even if promised a unique concept in the beginning. But a small clip of Abhinav and Sharma family’s happy times in kasauli lured me back to watching YRKKH again. And from that day on I have been watching it everyday. He took me back to the long gone ITV’s soft male ckt era. 

There are three big scenes of Abhinav that I absolutely loved and wanted to share! 

1. Hospital confrontation btw NavManyu: Every line that Abhinav said was fire! His definition of love was ❤️“Pyar bandhta nahi hai, Azaad karta hai” will never not move my heart! 🤧

2. The temple hug: the range of emotions in this scene are remarkable and hats off to Jay for nailing it! The fear of losing AK, to the shock he felt when she hugged him, his reciprocation, and then the gratefulness in his eyes as he looks up towards the temple. It had all the feels! ❤️

3. Navir promise: Again a beautiful scene between a father and son. When Abhir confronts Abhinav about not being his RWP. Abhir declaring that he loves his papa and can’t live without him. Both innocently asking for each other’s forgiveness. Abhir then Asking to make a promise that he will never leave him. Abhinav’s hesitation and AK confidently facilitating and promising to always being together as a one happy family. 🤧

Although I enjoyed different shades of Abhinav’s personality,   I really enjoyed his funny, cheerful, and a biwi se darr ne wali hubby side ☺️  I enjoyed scenes where he used to be scared of AKs gussa and her ghoorne wali aankhein. His dialogues, “Ek toh akshara g ne ghoor ghoor ke dil mein ched kr diya hai” “Meri biwi Sherni hai,” “my wife, undertaker!” cracks me up every time smiley36  I also liked seeing his angry side when it came to his family, but it wasn’t shown enough. It’s sad to think that this ckt had a lot of potential and could’ve been explored further, But alas! 😔 

For me, Abhinav won because he finally found the family that he always wished for. A family that chose him again and again! He got his sapno wali Akshara. He found the purest form of love in his nikke ji! ❤️ 

Though the ckt had a short life on the show, he and the Sharma fam will live on forever and will remain one of the best itv characters  ♾️ 

Thank you DKP and especially Jay for giving us Abhinav Sharma! 👏

Will miss his ouijaaa 😆

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvJiSkcritD/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Sana_a - 9 months ago
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love their nhok jhok, their cute fights… even their fights are filled with Love! The way Akshara said Sharmaji ko aapna khud ka Kamara chahiye tha 😆 and both Nav and Ak pulling Abhir’s legs 💕 I loved this scene and the Ristha song playing at the BGM. Akshnav giving  OG Akshara and Naitik vibes.

Sadly we will not get  to see these scenes anymore! But this scene completed the full circle of Navbhir’s bond! Their Dil ka rishtha 💕

https://twitter.com/iammonuqueen/status/1686968796521680896?s=20

Edited by Chaitu.V - 9 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I love their nhok jhok, their cute fights… even their fights are filled with Love! The way Akshara said Sharmaji ko aapna khud ka Kakara  chahiye 😆 and both Nav and Ak pulling Abhir’s legs 💕 I loved this scene and the Ristha song playing at the BGM. Akshnav giving  OG Akshara and Naitik vibes.

Sadly we will not get  to see these scenes anymore! But this scene completed the full circle of Navbhir’s bond! Their Dil ka rishtha 💕

https://twitter.com/iammonuqueen/status/1686968796521680896?s=20

this is so sweet. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😍❤️ Abhinav 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Guys this is an appreciation thread  for Abhinav ❤️

Hence, tagging few whom I know love or enjoy this character

DT Note 

post edited to give correct info 

Tags 1

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 months ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhinav.... the diamond in the rough. His path though painfully lonely had shaped him into something so beautiful that shone and sparkled. He didn't have to do any of the things he did so willingly for her... yet he did.... that to me is the definition of love. Unconditional and beautiful. Throughout her journey with him, he has shown how a woman ought to be treated. His love has been so tender and so enchanting. His deep love for his son surpassed his love for Akshara. Their bond beyond blood is the most beautiful of all. Him thinking of Abhir before everyone else including himself just proves why you don't need anything but a big heart to father a child. His journey in the show so far has been beautiful.

An ode to Abhinav, the character I loved.

He couldn't win a war, maybe...

He wouldn't ever become rich, maybe...

He wasn't a superstar, maybe...

He didn't have a great goal, maybe...

He didn't have a family, maybe...

But...

He could fight her battles with her, surely

He had the richest heart ever known, surely 

He was his son's only superman, surely 

He would do anything to help her goal, surely 

He was her family, surely 

For...

He was a good man

He was her everything 

He was his father, the moment he opened his eyes

He was willing to walk beside her every step

He became her home.

Enjoyed the character very much. Kudos to the creators for introducing this character and the actor for portraying him well enough to make me enjoy him. 

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

An ode to Abhinav, the character I loved.

He couldn't win a war, maybe...

He wouldn't ever become rich, maybe...

He wasn't a superstar, maybe...

He didn't have a great goal, maybe...

He didn't have a family, maybe...

But...

He could fight her battles with her, surely

He had the richest heart ever known, surely 

He was his son's only superman, surely 

He would do anything to help her goal, surely 

He was her family, surely 

Enjoyed the character very much. Kudos to the creators for introducing this character and the actor for portraying him well enough to make me enjoy him. 

Wow 💘 

This is put so beautifully

Also wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your 'Home' ff.