Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Is it just me or  abhinav had good chemistry with most of the characters, be it abhir, Akshara or Abhimanyu ?

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

tujhe jeet jeet haarun… so apt for Abhinav!!! 💔

finally, when he got both akshu and his nikkeji with him, we know what’s going to happen next 😭

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey @agni, please add me to the AT as well as any private forum that you do create. 🥳

It’s strange why we didn’t think about it earlier,  we should’ve had a Jodi AT as well.

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This scene was very heart warming ♥️..Akshu was broken , it was like he rescued her that she didn't need any one else 

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Some ppl come to our life like a whirlwind, changes us for the better and depart just as impetuously as they came, leaving behind an indelible mark on our lives and whenever we reminisce them, a wistful smile come to our face, for even in memories they don’t want us to be sad but we can’t help it, can we?

Abhinav Sharma is one such sunshine character I have seen in ITV after a very very long time. 

Abhinav entered into Akshara’s life when she was at her lowest- distraught and dazed, ambling into the bus with no destination in sight and is leaving her (not by his own choice, unfortunately) after becoming her destination.

The confident Akshara who is ready to stand up for her family and not kowtowing before any adversary is his lasting legacy. He will live on through her and be her guiding light like the north star in the sky.

There are different knid of characters , some are a way special than others who are only love ❤️ 

Like Abhinav who is a way simple , lacks any wealth , looks simple yet dignified , when  enters in to some one's life ,It transforms !

Without any proclamations,  they pour love ❤️,  akshu was as you rightly stated , at lowest point of her life , lost , humiliated and broken-hearted!

She was called as a person who brought " misfortune to every one " ... she was at the verge of giving up !

Bade Papa told the friend that Akshu wouldn't have done certain things ! When she refused to go back to Udayapur Abhinav was there , even after scolding , he stood by her ( she even slapped his out of desperation)

Those scenes were really heart touching  , really loved the way a " simple man who had no wealth , " healed Akshu with his " Golden Heart "

He asked no questions 

He asked no reasons 

He never ordered any thing to her 

Akshu learned a new kind of love ❤️ where there wa respect , it was beautiful to see how she was able to live again ... Though not forgotten, slowly she moved on , learned to run a small business ! 

Together Kasauli small house turned in to a beautiful nest with three chirpy birds .... I was Simple and beautiful !!!!!

Abhinav will always remain as a character who knew nothing but to love , to the extent it was annoying at times !

Now I get it .. " He knew nothing but love " , his purpose is served,  he protected her the most terrible time , he healed her broken heart, he loved her son as his own child , he gave not only Akshu every one what he had that is love ❤️"

He is one character who rises above the rest , really a remarkable character who knew only to love 

If I try to summerize " He is like a gentle breeze

healing , caring and loving

Gives everything he has 

without demanding anything !

A person with a golden heart 

knows nothing but " Love ❤️"

Good bye Abhinav 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 8 months ago
verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for taking the efforts to open this much-needed thread Adhya 🤗

For me, Abhinav is synonymous with Sharma fam & Kasauli.. the two things that no amount of inconsistent writing could take away the charm from.

This is my first time watchin a show for 8 mts straight without any breaks.. (ngl its partially bcos of forum but majorly bcos of Akshnavir).. Bcos as soon as I heard about Abhinav's exit it didn't take me even a day to detach from the show.

His exit was anticipated for mts but now that the curtains are about to come down on him, my heart aches for seeing Sharma fam together in their peaceful Kasauli abode one last time 💔

But I'm still happy with the journey 😊

I'm glad that despite it being ITV Abhinav retained his core traits till the very end ; that he always respected & loved Akshara as an individual and partner ; that he loved Abhir to the moon and back.

I'm gonna write a more detailed farewell post for Abhinav.. Just wanted to convey the first things that come to my head when I remember him.