~ Kasauli wale Sharama JI~ Abhinav Sharma/Jay Soni AT; DT pg 4,13

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 months ago

~  Your image is loading... ~

Snapinsta.app_363271939_964818021414128_1273109412395596370_n_1080.jpg

"Amid darkness, even the smallest act of kindness can ignite a flame of hope." 

That's how we are first introduced to Abhinav a stranger helping his Co-passenger in need. The character We all came to love and Cherish

Snapinsta.app_380288895_298230189509246_1339144480291138787_n_1080.jpg

ABOUT Jay Soni-

Jay Soni is an Indian television actor and host. He is known for his roles in television shows like Dharti ka Veer Yodha - Prithvi Raj Chauhan, Sasuran Genda Phool, and Sanskaar Dharohar apno ki. He was also a contestant on reality shows like JDJ 5 and Nach Baliye 7

Jay made his digital debut with Vikram Bhatt's web series Twisted 3. 

He is currently  seen in Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Haa in the role of Abhinav Sharma in 

Permission was given by  Wildestdreams

Core Team- Verve and Agnijyotsna

Tags Credit - Shahsb_26

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Your image is loading...

1. Appreciation Thread: Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate a particular favorite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about. 

2. ATs/discussion threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.

3. If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note

Second - Another Warning Note  

Third - Another Warning Note 

Fourth - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)  

Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days) 

Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)

Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the forum/Shift it to the Celebrity Fan Club Forum

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 8 months ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

1.jpg

Navir bond by far is the best bond of this gen and one of the most precious father-son bonds on ITV. The way Abhir wraps himself around his papa never fails to melt my heart 🫠 It is impossible to not root for the two :)

Abhinav's journey in the show started with him being a humsafar and then a friend to Akshara who was broken, dejected, and expecting. He initially accompanied, helped, and shielded a stranger for the sake of humanity, but meanwhile unconsciously developed a connection with her unborn baby.

After the events of the stormy night and Akshara's delivery, he rightfully earned the title of a superhero in their lives. The whole sequence was so magnificently shot.

Snapinsta.app_343616399_1365728790664302_9212654853713965413_n_1080.jpg

As @shah_sb mentioned in her post, not just Akshara but Abhir too chose Abhinav back then. The child who was born too weak to survive, fought for his health wrapped in Abhinav's embrace & love. 

Snapinsta.app_354927819_774235880851609_3831234190455718025_n_1080.jpg

The way Abhir instantly stopped crying as Abhinav took him in his arms, showed that the kid recognized & felt comfort in his presence & warmth. 

From that day since this day, Abhir sleeps hugging his papa. 

An orphan who would've slept alone craving for the love of his parents... became the home & safe haven of another child. Could anything in this show be more beautiful than that!

Snapinsta.app_354347283_642428517926181_9021056948188573125_n_1080.jpg

On several occasions, Akshnav's parvarish in Abhir outshined the khoon sabse bada narrative. Palne wala is indeed greater than janam dene wala.

Abhinav is not going to make it to the end, but he'll forever live on through his nikki ji.

The one particular scene that'll be forever etched in my memory was Abhir's UD school scene where the child literally defines lmao on his papa's PJs and the way they hold onto eo as if they wanted the time to freeze but knew they'd to separate.. The purity, the emotions, the solace, the execution.. that's right there how you serve πŸ’˜

Honestly, there are so many special, heartwarming scenes of Navir that were all so perfectly shot & acted out. (I want to attach them with pictures but I guess per post only 3 are allowed so I'll add them in another post).

I'm grateful to the makers (that despite all the pressure) they kept this precious bond intact till the v.end.. And also for the fact that Abhinav Sharma never made Akshara second guess her decision of choosing him as her child's father. 

With his unwavering support and unconditional love he proved Akshara right in her statement that, "Har haq se, har farz se, har dharam se, har karam se Abhinav Sharma hi Abhir ke pita hai."

Write-up - Verve

Edit   - Shahsb_26

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Yrkkh Akshnav GIF - Yrkkh Akshnav Abhinav GIFs

InShot_20230808_005719732.jpg

InShot_20230808_024957455.jpg

InShot_20230808_002911399.jpg

Credit - Verve

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

1) DeltaBlues

2) Janecastle

3) Umawanderer

4) NayaNehaD31

5) Lostin90s

6) Focus7

7) Chaitu.V

8) Hetvi_12

9) Shahsb_26

10) Sushma_Reddy

11) Indira1211

12) Palak2812

13) Isolophilliac00

14) Rosh4rose

15) Annabethhoney

16) sana_a

17) TianaWrites

18) R.G.C

19) Strancho

20) Sukriti4u

21) Noorain13

22) Shiviforever

23) Snowfally

Blurlaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Going to miss this character, his positive attitude, a lot of his scenes and his love for Akshara and Abhir in my opinion have been some of the highlights of this generation and even this show. Jay portrayed him very well and I'm gonna miss Abhinav's scenes with Abhir.

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Would anyone be interested in making an Akshnavir Private forum/chat club

I do not wish to disrupt this forum after his track ends so any such avenue to solely discuss or rewatch party Akshnavir would be cool

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Guys, Let's not get into squabbles. @DeltaBlues and Prisha let us just continue to appreciate Abhinav/Jay and ignore everyone else

Also, To whoever it may concern - This thread is for both Abhinav and Jay. 

Thanks

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Would anyone be interested in making an Akshnavir Private forum/chat club

I do not wish to disrupt this forum after his track ends so any such avenue to solely discuss or rewatch party Akshnavir would be cool

you can make one and add interested parties.😳 Starting with meπŸ˜‰

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 8 months ago