Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Image ☺️Abhinav being a cutie ♥️♥️♥️♥️ 

Naya_31 thumbnail

ImageAbhinav and his eyes❤️ 

Naya_31 thumbnail

ImageAbhinav is such a gentle human ♥️♥️♥️🥺 “let me open the door for you” —- also looks absolutely hottie in this shirt♥️♥️♥️♥️🥹

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Abhinav Sharma is such a beautiful man…with the most beautiful soul. Yes his goodness, his kindness, his generosity brought sunshine into aksharas life..a girl who suffered so much..she also lost her mother when she was a baby and then lost both her father and stepmother when she was a child..and she and abhinav, an orphan himself ..decided to make a beautiful life for themselves and their child..their child who was not his by blood ..but his in every other way.. and so akshara and Abhinavs beautiful perfect family was created.. akshnavir.. Jay Soni portrayed Abhinav to perfection..he brought abhinav..an unknown character into the show and into our hearts…and now we love them both .‘abhinav and Jay… Thank you,Jay..for giving us abhinav ..a truly lovely man..that we will always remember 🥰😍❤️

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He grew on me slowly. Just like how aksharas feeling for him did. Abhinav started out to be an annoying co passenger to one of the best characters in this gen.

At every turn, he surprised me with his reactions to difficult situations.  My favourite moment of his is when they are at the restaurant with Akshara being really fidgety cos she wasn’t able to forget some pesky memories and abhinav understood that without her having to say it, and calmly consoled her. 

He was happy in his wife’s success, he was secure about himself rhat he didn’t care if she was more educated than her and did his best to support her through difficult situations. 

This is not just with respect to his wife but he extends this empathetic and understanding nature to everyone he interacts with. 

He is fiercely protective of the people he considers family. 

Saving the best to the last, his love for abhir. He is truly the best father that I have seen in recent times on ITV. The NAVIR bond is so natural to see and so relatable. He is the center of his universe and always things about what’s best for him.

Edited by focus7 - 10 months ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

All

This is appreciation thread for the actor/character whithout  the character portrayed by the actor how can there be appreciation, please if you are not a fan or not appreciating the acting of the actor or actor in his portrayal in the show kindly Do NOT post here. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to YRKKH DT via PM.

Regards

YRKKH DT

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

My favourite scene: Abhinav all nervous and cute lol cutie♥️♥️♥️Image

I absolutely loved this scene. Abhinav being all nervous and Akshara so excited. ❤️