Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Spideyweb

Sang this randomly as a miniscule tribute to the kokila 🌟 sorry time allows me this much only at the moment πŸ™

You can download the file here:Ab to hai tumse.m4ahttps://disk.yandex.com/d/YzV9rCdLMShvlA

Woahhh.. we have our first entry here! smiley40 That too a fresh one! I am about to post my previously shared songs.. πŸ˜„

That was a really good one, Spidey. I love to hear raw voices without any music or effects, yours sounds just as good here as well.. it's such a beautiful song and you also sang it beautifully too.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Charu21

Woahhh.. we have our first entry here! smiley40 That too a fresh one! I am about to post my previously shared songs.. πŸ˜„

That was a really good one, Spidey. I love to hear raw voices without any music or effects, yours sounds just as good here as well.. it's such a beautiful song and you also sang it beautifully too.

Absolutely! It was really a good one, Spidey. Though it was just two lines but very well sung. πŸ’–

Charu21 thumbnail

I had always loved this song ❀️ LM was as always mesmerizing in this one, I HAD TO give my best here and I was actually very satisfied with the way it turned out so sharing it again. 

Pani Pani Re (Maachis)

#Pani Pani Re#StarMakerListen to 'Pani Pani Re' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678732740&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=286&recordingId=11821949084868009&share_type=copyLink

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Only one year smiley3 It's like singing has been going forever.. 

Although my contribution has been negligible with I guess only one song smiley36 or maybe not even that.. yaad nahi 

But have enjoyed listening to y'all smiley31

Charu21 thumbnail

So someone special also sang a line of one song as a tribute to LM.. and she also has a message for us.. smiley31

Posting on behalf of Shwetha ❀️

Ye galiyan ye chaubara 

https://voca.ro/1iksHVH18MjE

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aah ya ironical first entrant turned out to be the most irregular person here..lol...i agree raw voices give a diff authentic flavour which is something every music lover crave for in this era of filters n auto tuners.. thanks for liking this piece 🧩🧩 😊

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Only one year smiley3 It's like singing has been going forever.. 

Although my contribution has been negligible with I guess only one song smiley36 or maybe not even that.. yaad nahi 

But have enjoyed listening to y'all smiley31

Thank you so much.. πŸ€— 

Arre your support has always been there na, I also wanted to let you know of our return.. πŸ˜„ 10 tags hi kyu hote hai, I missed adding a few.. bas wo pitne na aaye.. 🀭

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Absolutely! It was really a good one, Spidey. Though it was just two lines but very well sung. πŸ’–

Yaa two lines ki aadat si padh gyi hai..lol..

thanks for ur comment...😍 please come up with something urself too like cary has started....we wanna hear u ...guess u never shared ur vocals here..πŸ’πŸ’

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Thank you so much.. πŸ€— 

Arre your support has always been there na, I also wanted to let you know of our return.. πŸ˜„ 10 tags hi kyu hote hai, I missed adding a few.. bas wo pitne na aaye.. 🀭

Welcome back to your own islandsmiley40smiley36

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Oh we've re-opened shop. smiley40Since it's Lata Mangeshkar's birthday, wouldn't it be so awesome if there were two members here who could do this duet, if only we had two such individual, mazaa aa jataa. smiley42

https://youtu.be/c-t4nE-KCU8?si=H8yZVcqnv4RO74cZ