Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 9 months ago

Lol 2 days. 16 pages. My gosh.. I can't keep up. I'm like 10 pages behind trying to slowly drift thru them. 🀣

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Very nicely sung, Charu ! I loved it. πŸ’• Ye song sune bhi arsaa hi ho gaya tha, toh itne time baad suna isliye aur bhi behtareen laga. Thanks for sharing πŸ’“πŸ’―βœ¨

Charu.. that was so beautifully sang.

I'm just quickly going thru stuff... 

So listened to it in slowlys post.

Your voice is just something. 

Also Nathu and u if you get time once you finish with other numbers do Js and Chitras Kukkad folklore song please.

It will sound perfect. I can imagine the last line in Harsh's voice and masti. 

Really want to hear that. 

And silpa this song  has a line meri zulfon mein raho.  Lol reminds me of your post. 

Me and Minion who are both emotionally damaged, can only see that version whenever this kind of line will play. Lol. 

For those that missed it. Silpa posted a video that this woman in a serial was itching her head. There was a guy fighting massive lice in her hair. 

πŸ˜†

Edited by carisma2 - 9 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

@Cari - bahut achha to nahi hai par jaisa hai kaam chala lo. πŸ˜† 

I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!

#Tere Jaisa Yaar Kahan#StarMakerListen to 'Tere Jaisa Yaar Kahan' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=248&recordingId=10696049207898280&share_type=copyLink 

Double Kudos to u for doing this twice.

There is definitely a huge difference between the two versions comparing it to the little what I had heard of the first.

You didn't struggle, you kept up with the notes. As always it sounded so good. 

This is really good. You did a marvellous job. πŸ‘ 

Make sure u guys add them to the list,  so I can listen to em again. 

Thank you so much !! πŸ€—

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Charu21

Thank you so much! Your comment means a lot! I know what you are trying to say, normally I do make conscious efforts to not imitate the original singer.. though at times I am sure I must be failing at it too. But yes, I also admire when the songs are sung in your original voice, if one keeps sounding like the real singer, then why would anyone listen to you! πŸ˜„ It's one thing to understand the mannerisms of the singer and learning something from that but trying to copy the voice is a complete No No. 

You have your own wonderful voice. Even without trying sometimes when you pitch you sound like Lata. 

You have that same kind of soft, sharp perfect voice. Yours is in that kind of range. Shreya ghostly even. 

Then there are voices like Noorjahans and Reshmas. 

I am also very fond of those heavy Reshma type voices. Noorjahan was good.. but sounded a little nose singing type in certain pitches like Himeshs does. Though his entire songs sound that way. 

You have your own uniqueness and you are able to change it as well. I have seen you being able to give your voice different dimensions. Harsh also has that ability. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

There is no autotune in Bhai's songs β€οΈ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwcZg5L9R7Y

Sallu sang this?? 

😲

He's good. Really good

Sounds better than Akshays... muj mein tu.. 

I shudder and start scratching my head whenever I remember that video  

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I shudder and start scratching my head whenever I remember that video  

Lol. I can feel your pain.. 

πŸ€—

I think it's time to go bald.. man peace of mind tho milega.. πŸ€£

Edited by carisma2 - 9 months ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Double Kudos to u for doing this twice.

There is definitely a huge difference between the two versions comparing it to the little what I had heard of the first.

You didn't struggle, you kept up with the notes. As always it sounded so good. 

This is really good. You did a marvellous job. πŸ‘ 

Make sure u guys add them to the list,  so I can listen to em again. 

Thank you so much !! πŸ€—

Thank u so much Cari.. This was difficult as per my current stage of singing evolution but as i grow i will give it a try once again. πŸ˜†

Till then i will hone my skills on other songs πŸ˜†

Thanks again for always being so encouraging πŸ€—

You're always most welcome. πŸ€—

You guys are the best, it's a privilege to be on this journey with you guys. 

The great thing is that we share such similar taste in music and also in jokes and memes. 

You are growing rapidly. Will wait for the next version of this. I can't believe still you only started a year ago and have come this far. 

You guys have real talent. Always make the most of it.   Not everyone can be talented, creative and innovative. And those who are blessed should always be encouraged to reach their best selves. 

My encouragement is driven from own creativity cos we know how much effort we put into our passions to entertain and create something beautiful for others to enjoy. πŸ€—

Again one of those posts πŸ˜† πŸ€—❀️

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

You're always most welcome. πŸ€—

You guys are the best, it's a privilege to be on this journey with you guys. 

The great thing is that we share such similar taste in music and also in jokes and memes. 

You are growing rapidly. Will wait for the next version of this. I can't believe still you only started a year ago and have come this far. 

You guys have real talent. Always make the most of it.   Not everyone can be talented, creative and innovative. And those who are blessed should always be encouraged to reach their best selves. 

My encouragement is driven from own creativity cos we know how much effort we put into our passions to entertain and create something beautiful for others to enjoy. πŸ€—

Very well phrased, Cari. πŸ‘ Everyone deserves people like you in their lives ...encouraging, benevolent and always so loving. 🫢 

Be the same!