MG OS - It's always been you - Completed

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Chapter 1

I am Geet, a 27 year old workaholic with a typical Sales and Marketing job. I actually love my job as it comes with a surprisingly good pay check, including the added bonuses and rewards for my overtime.

Though I do hate my job at times like these.

I have less to no 'fun' in my life apart from my very few hobbies, since I have decided to give myself to my work and earning money.

I was hoping to get some me time today, or maybe just simply spend the night in my bed sleeping off. But damn the weather and my overtime hours.

Sighing heavily for the nth time, I look out the window at light rainfall which doesn't seem it will be slowing anytime soon. Instead I could already see that the wind was picking up.

Now, wouldn't it be better if I was just home at a time like this.

Deciding on wrapping everything up, I began to search for a cab. Though I have to admit, I was a little hesitant since it was so late at night. Not to mention the cabs weren't available for the route to my house due to worsening weather.

The thought that I might need to spend my time in the company, was starting to give me a headache when an idea struck me and without hesitation, I dialed a number on my phone.

"Hey MK! Are you free now?"

Maan or MK, as I called him, was one of my friends, hell he was my best friend. We have known each other only since college but we hit it off right away.

One can say we have had each other’s back all the time since then. That was probably why I didn't even hesitate before ringing him up in the middle of the night. Maan loved his sleep. And unlike me, he had comparatively less passion for his job, that might be why, it seemed more demanding to him.

I actually felt a little bad for him when I heard his extremely sleepy and grumpy voice on the other side. But it's not like I had a choice since I didn't drive to my company and his apartment was actually closer than mine, plus the rain had turned heavier now.

"I should probably gift you a watch geet. Do you know what time it is? Of course I am sleeping." he grumbles, stifling a yawn.

"Um, you were. Get up and please come to pick me up at my company. Come on Maan! Just help me this time, I'll owe you one!" I say to him on the phone, practically whining, and not giving him a chance to refuse.

I hated the rain. The idea of even getting wet out there made me all the more lethargic to even get up from my place and take a step.

"Ughh!" I hear some shuffling and the call cuts soon after. I am grinning like a kid as I put my phone away and gather my things. Even though he didn't reply I know he will be coming.

I take my handbag and go towards the entrance to wait. After about fifteen minutes, I see him pull up in front.

Now the only issue was the rain. Even though his car was somewhat 10-20 steps away, I had to go through the rain to reach.

Trying to evade the rain drops as much as possible, I use my bag as a cover and sprint towards his car.

Just as I enter, I see him holding the car door in one hand, with an umbrella on the other.

Wait... an umbrella? Oh.

I sigh as he looks at me. "Well if you would have waited, I was just coming out." he says shrugging.

Alas, I got wet for nothing. With this rain, my bag did little to protect me. Though I wasn't that drenched, my hair and clothes were still a little wet.

Ignoring my embarrassing moment, I turned to him with, "Thanks, I knew you wouldn't leave me on my own." I fake pout at the end to which he rolls his eyes.

"It's cold..." I say it out. I have always been sensitive to cold or rainy weather; that might be one of the reasons why I hate it.

"Oh don't get sick on me." I narrow my eyes playfully at his teasing. "You are only saying that so you don't have to look after me."

"No I'm not!" he says with a hurt expression which slowly turns to smirk. Huffing, I put my bag in the back seat and flip my wet hair over my shoulders."Can you please turn up the heater?" I say to him as I brush my hair away from my face and neck, trying to tie them in a bun. The cold was really starting to annoy me.

I frown as he doesn't move. "Maan..." I turn to him and watch as his eyes are fixed on my neck in a daze.

"Uhh... Maan?" I call out again, trying not to stutter. His eyes had stayed too long before they snapped to me. His brows furrowed a bit as if he was trying to remember something.

Unconsciously, my fingers began fidgeting as I could feel the change in here. It was strange the way he looked at me and even stranger than that was the fact that I... I wasn't uncomfortable with it?

If anything, I was feeling something else which I didn't want to ponder on. Well, now that's awkward...

"I-" I snap out of my thoughts and look at him. His eyes don't meet mine and stray back again to my hair and then my neck before he clears his throat. "I am sorry... what did you say again."

"The heater." I point out. and he nods as he turns it up. It was new for me to watch him lose his cool like that and it was completely baffling to know that I was the reason. But I could be wrong as well right? Right. I mean we are friends, and we have been friends for so long. I must have imagined that. Something like this doesn't happen all of a sudden...though I wouldn't mind the change, and maybe we could- Wait, no!

What has gotten into me?! Ugh! I cringed inwardly. I guess I'm really pathetically single.

All of a sudden a jacket lands on my face. Frowning, I look at him. "Wear this." he tells me.

"Oh. No need. I'm fine now-"

"Just wear it. I'm not the one here soaking wet in such a weather." he cuts me off, rolling his eyes and I quietly wear it. 

See? I just imagined that. He's back to his usual self. I guess rain does make my imagination run wild. But just as I'm done, I suddenly freeze. I take a slow, deep breath as I look down at Maan's jacket over me. I can feel his lingering warmth and his smell reaches me which is oddly soothing and without realizing, I snuggle more into it while muttering a soft 'thanks'.

Yep, definitely the rain.

I turn my head towards the window and look outside. Though it was pouring down like before, it was still raining. I try to think of something as it feels really awkward here but it's really hard. What is it with this sudden tension in the air?

I take a peek at him, partially because I want to assess his mood and partly because... I just want to look at him for some reason.

But what I see has me stunned for a moment before I call him out, "Hey... you alright? What don't tell me you caught a cold as well." I say, trying to lighten him up because I can notice the irritation in his eyes, the way his jaw is set hardly and how he basically has a death grip on the steering wheel.

Was it a bad idea? I probably shouldn't have disturbed him today...

I am concerned because he looks like something is troubling him and I really can't figure out what. As he didn't say anything earlier, I asked him again, "Maan. What's wrong? Say something at least."

"Nothing." he replies curtly without even looking at me and I can't help the frown making its way on my forehead.

"Hey, how would I know if you don't even say anything?!" I'm getting pissed by his behavior. He's acting strange. I really shouldn't have asked him to come.

"Seriously, I'm fine. It's nothing." he sighs rolling his eyes, looking ahead at the road.

I pinch the bridge of my nose as I tell him. "I know there's something. Tell me when you feel like it, maybe I can help-" I stop as he suddenly cuts off the engine.

There it is again. The awkward atmosphere. He continues to look ahead for a few seconds before sharply turning towards me.

"So you want to help, huh?"

"Y-Yeah, of course, you are my best friend." I stutter when I notice his jaw tick and the emotion in his eyes. I'm not scared; I'm just... shocked by the intensity of it all.

"Fine then, it's you."

To be continued...❀️

Chapter 2

Chapter 3 - Completed

Another new mg rainy OS

DESTINED By RAIN

scroll down for the note plz...😳

Edited by Mg13 - 8 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hey friends....πŸ˜ƒ

this new OS is like season 2 of My other OS named Silent Rain, Passionate desires. I am continuing this series...😳 hope you like it as well...

if anybody have missed out my first OS then..will be giving link soon...

till then enjoy reading this one...and leave your comments and likes plz...πŸ˜›

tagging only few...will be sending pm to my buddies...

scroll up for first chapter plz...

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aha so geet and mk are friends   So opposite in character here. Looks like geet is a workaholic and Maan is not so much 

but they have rang others back always

so when it starts raining and it’s getting very late in the night who dies geet call MK of course

alls fine till she gets a little wet and Maan notices her bare neck 

emotions seem to be flying high in the car. Sexual tensions seems to be high too 

geet is afraid to name it.  She us comfortable with maans jacket and finds a new emotion in her 

She notices tension in Maan and continues to question him thinking she disturbed him. 
waitungeagerly yo know maans reply 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Poor guy gets woken up out of his beauty sleep to go rescue his friend. Geet feels comfortable enough to ask this of him.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The tension was palpable. Both felt it. She tried to come up with reasons for it, but there is only one.

He said it. Will he follow up with more clarification?

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

He going propose her kya

Wow both are friends 

Know each other 

Good

Tumne ke rain pe video daali thi piche 

Uska aange ka part nhi aaya kya abhi tk

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting one, Geet a workaholic calls her friend Maan to pick her up and he shows up, Maan definitely is smitten by her and Geet is willing for this change too sounds great, it looks he will confess that he wants her badly and pretty sure Geet will not be able to deny his wish waiting for more

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congrats for new season

geet n maan are friends 

but i think maan feels more than friend about geet 

geet notice change in maan thinking he has some problem so ask of it offer her help 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on Season 2...

Part 1

Lovely update.... greatly written

great that Maan and Geet are best friends

while Geet is a workaholic, Maan  loves his sleep

of cos Maan was not too impressed when disturbed his sleep

at least he agreed to fetch her

oh Geet hates the rain

Maan is indeed a gentleman