Frequent Posters

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Hayye main marjaawan, ye kitni sundar hai yaar 😭😍😘❤

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Banyantree

Somebody please write a FF or update something! 🙏😊 I hate the story of EK and her team. But i wanna get some RaYa content to enjoy. 

I was planning to but I couldn't complete the chapter I was writing. May be tomorrow.😳

minakrish thumbnail
Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar I'm too lazy to update or write anything abhi, but I can suggest you some nice written pieces for some good raya content  ☺️

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ram Kapoor is a chameleon changing colors in his behavior at the same speed as he changes suits. Where is this sudden pyaar coming from in the precap after thinking about ending marriage after contract yesterday!!This show is enough to make you bonkers!!🤯

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Ram Kapoor is a chameleon changing colors in his behavior at the same speed as he changes suits. Where is this sudden pyaar coming from in the precap after thinking about ending marriage after contract yesterday!!This show is enough to make you bonkers!!🤯

Yes, I am going crazy seeing the speed at which he switches from one personality to another. Sometimes I feel he has split personality disorder.🤣

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This business partner should have remebered what Ram had told her on the day Yuvi broke up with Priya...he said that he can feel Priya's pain. Aleka is just telling what Yuvi has told her. 

Coming to today's show. I enjoyed Priya Ram conversation but I still feel that natural flow of story telling is missing . Good to watch because of Nakuul and Disha's chemistry. And what was that about the maid,.. suddenly relatives have moved from simple kitchen politics players to hard core criminals ...🤣 🤣Ek hi dhin main😎 and you know what's the worst part?? Guess?? Doctor proclaim's the maid has gone into coma and where is she admitted ?? Kapoor mansion !!Is his living in hospital or a bungalow??!!

Sometimes I wonder why cant the maker give us a show which doesnt have so many negative characters. Initially they had said its a finite show, then why add so many negative characters. Cant we have a very simple cute love story. I am not saying challenges shouldnt be there but it need not be so negative. This story kind of began ok and then the plot is lost in Jaan's happiness, BFF's Kitchen politics, relative criminal intend etc..

Now they will come up with media getting to know about Priya and Yuvi. The pics will be shown as recent one and Ram will get into doubt mode , there will be misunderstanding. Yuvi will also add some more trouble for Priya because by now Aleka would have kicked him out of her life after seeing the pics on social media. He wouldnt want Priya to be happy .

Inspite of all this Priya will do ACP Pradhuyuman's job and will find out that someone is trying to kill Ram's mother. Then she will again dig into the past and figure out that his father had also died with similar health issue. By then Ram will get ready to marry Kirthi and his mother will also agree after what she watches on TV. And on the day of Ram and Krithi's wedding , she will enter the  mandap,  with all the evidence that is required to prove that his relatives are criminals. While she is entering the mandap , some Vedic hymns will be played as BGM (My guess is Lagnam Thadiava) . After which there will be showdown and Ram will feel guilty and later happy ending. 

This is a wild guess of future plot...🤣🤣🤣🤣 not bad right ??🤣🤣🤣

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 9 months ago
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So is all the property in Shalinis name? Even if she passes away, wont the property automatically revert back to Ram? 

Oh , yeah! Shreya said they could manipulate him. 

My question is even if Prya wasn’t around. Would they have controlled him. 
for me Ram would have been even hard for them to control. 

Edited by yvon - 9 months ago
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

This business partner should have remebered what Ram had told her on the day Yuvi broke up with Priya...he said that he can feel Priya's pain. Aleka is just telling what Yuvi has told her. 

Coming to today's show. I enjoyed Priya Ram conversation but I still feel that natural flow of story telling is missing . Good to watch because of Nakuul and Disha's chemistry. And what was that about the maid,.. suddenly relatives have moved from simple kitchen politics players to hard core criminals ...🤣 🤣Ek hi dhin main😎 and you know what's the worst part?? Guess?? Doctor proclaim's the maid has gone into coma and where is she admitted ?? Kapoor mansion !!Is his living in hospital or a bungalow??!!

Remember in NMS previous show. When his aunt tried to commit suicide by burning herself. Instead of taking her to the hospital. They kept a burn victim at home. And three guesses on who wrote that track, the present writer of this show 😒😁

Sometimes I wonder why cant the maker give us a show which doesnt have so many negative characters. Initially they had said its a finite show, then why add so many negative characters. Cant we have a very simple cute love story. I am not saying challenges shouldnt be there but it need not be so negative. This story kind of began ok and then the plot is lost in Jaan's happiness, BFF's Kitchen politics, relative criminal intend etc..

Now they will come up with media getting to know about Priya and Yuvi. The pics will be shown as recent one and Ram will get into doubt mode , there will be misunderstanding. Yuvi will also add some more trouble for Priya because by now Aleka would have kicked him out of her life after seeing the pics on social media. He wouldnt want Priya to be happy .

Inspite of all this Priya will do ACP Pradhuyuman's job and will find out that someone is trying to kill Ram's mother. Then she will again dig into the past and figure out that his father had also died with similar health issue. By then Ram will get ready to marry Kirthi and his mother will also agree after what she watches on TV. And on the day of Ram and Krithi's wedding , she will enter the  mandap,  with all the evidence that is required to prove that his relatives are criminals. While she is entering the mandap , some Vedic hymns will be played as BGM (My guess is Lagnam Thadiava) . After which there will be showdown and Ram will feel guilty and later happy ending. 

Edited by yvon - 9 months ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

Your story needs another 2 years to wrap up. How many days do we have before everything shuts down?🤣🤣Based on the # of days left, the nurse will recover on Monday or Tuesday , pics will be leaked on Monday and I don’t know there are too many characters…. Tomorrow it will end in a cliffhanger with the pics published on TV…🤣Priya will have a face off with the killer mama and he might try to push her down the stairs too… Who’s left? Ram will remain dumb till the end with his GF clinging on to him… or Ram might realize his turu love at the hospital after Priya falls from the stairs. Such a waste of talent with S3…🤣

Edited by ajacob31 - 9 months ago