Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pensive thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

OK. Harneet and Sony are definitely high on some weird stuff..and am missing my Dhond sisters

What's that with pushing the maid and all and that too when the show is about to end??What an absolute crap fest today's episode was  .

I only liked Priya , Shalini and her friends part. That part was fun. Disha was looking very pretty.

Kri and Shreya part I skipped ..

minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pensive

OK. Harneet and Sony are definitely high on some weird stuff..and am missing my Dhond sisters

What's that with pushing the maid and all and that too when the show is about to end??What an absolute crap fest today's episode was  .

I only liked Priya , Shalini and her friends part. That part was fun. Disha was looking very pretty.

Kri and Shreya part I skipped ..

Wouldn't it have been nice if BALH3 was launched as a webseries with 10-20 episodes? Would have been so cool.

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo someone agrees with me. Initially I thought nikita mukta were too bad, and harneet will be good. But after bade3, the tables have turned. Harneet has this ott and over vibe to her writings. Whereas nikita mukta, even if they butchered the show later, had layers and subtlety to the characters, for whicn we love bade!

Such a bore. I read updates. As expected Jaan is happy with Priya. And Ram is just being his useless self. One day he wants to act as if he cares about Priya and her family but next minute he'll say/do something to dilute that and act as if Priya is just a puppet in his life that he will control and eventually dispose of. 

Somebody please write a FF or update something! 🙏😊 I hate the story of EK and her team. But i wanna get some RaYa content to enjoy. 

minakrish thumbnail
Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Teacher to fail ho gaya 🤣🤣🤣