Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Seems like the feeling are mutual between the two.

Nope she is pretty much hated by her peers because of her nasty overenthusiastic PR team and of course her PR shenanigans and dirty tactics do not help her case either 

Deepika is basically the calmer version of Kangana 

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Faltering_Kitch

Nope she is pretty much hated by her peers because of her nasty overenthusiastic PR team and of course her PR shenanigans and dirty tactics do not help her case either 

Deepika is basically the calmer version of Kangana 

She is hated coz she is successful and an outsider. Which contemporary male actor is Kartik's friend? None. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bips

I was watching ladies vs Ricky behl today.. Parineeti was so so good.. And all i could think was how, to quote kangana, "bollywood mafia" tanked her career with the weight crap... And destroying anushkas confidence by essentially calling her ugly 

If i hadn't watched it today i would be writing something different but good for deepika for Surviving and thriving when the complete system is rigged against nonfilmi kids... Go ahead and like all anti alia posts, she is one entitled brat anyways... As if alia doesn't have paid accounts and kjo to troll deepika incessantly... 

P. S:. I'm just in a strange mood today 

Parineeti is no deepika..as in she is no outsider..she was the sister of BW's bonafide A lister PC! if you think she got 0 edge coz of that..it is a joke..putting her in same sentence as Anu and Dp who are true blue outsiders is a joke..Parineeti's career is in gutter coz of her own stupidity..she rejected movies like piku..did garbage movies with garbage filmy acting..she is the sole reason for her downfall..she regressed as an artist..have you even seen her recent performances..she was horrendous in movies like Golmaal, Namasty England..Gone Girl..just awful

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

But Parineeti is a filmi kid launched by yrf. ðŸ˜†

Also Anushka Sharma has her own studio in which her brother dates the talent. I don’t think she is hurting for anything 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Parineeti is no deepika..as in she is no outsider..she was the sister of BW's bonafide A lister PC! if you think she got 0 edge coz of that..it is a joke..putting her in same sentence as Anu and Dp who are true blue outsiders is a joke..Parineeti's career is in gutter coz of her own stupidity..she rejected movies like piku..did garbage movies with garbage filmy acting..she is the sole reason for her downfall..she regressed as an artist..have you even seen her recent performances..she was horrendous in movies like Golmaal, Namasty England..Gone Girl..just awful

I agree that she has been bad in her recent films.. But when she debuted there literally was a alia vs parineeti thing going on.. That's all that kjo talked about in that season... And they made her weight into such an issue.. It completely screwed her mind... She became obsessed about looking like a heroine than being a good actor 

Ya she is not a true blue outsider but she wasn't part of the bollywood circle by a long shot.. She was priyanka's cousin only... Definitely had an edge over outsiders but again not part of any gang or group

... You can say that its her own fault that she made bad decisions but you do have this group of bollywood people that regularly run down and target other actors and actresses.. Whenever someone is coming up you see this almost an orchestrated campaign to paint them in a bad light. 

Coming back to the original post, I'm all for deepika, anushka, kartik or anyone else to show the middle finger to the bollywood gatekeepers.. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Or maybe its the social teams that don't like each other. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

She is hated coz she is successful and an outsider. Which contemporary male actor is Kartik's friend? None. 

nope I don’t buy that because plenty of outsiders like Katrina and even Kartik seem to be genuinely adored by both insiders and outsiders alike. Whether they’re real  friends or not IDK but bottom line is that both of them seem to be genuinely admired by all and sundry

However I can’t say the same about Deepika because she is truly despised by her peers(both insiders and outsiders alike) because of her fakeness, vindictiveness, two faced attitude, passive-aggressiveness and also due to her nasty PR which she uses to undermine her contemporaries(and even seniors) and she is also infamous for spreading dirty rumours about her rivals and the amount of  misinformation she spreads about her competitors is quite legendary. So it was pretty brave of ladies like Priyanka, Anushka and Sonam(to name a few) for having the guts to openly call her nasty overenthusiastic PR out. Kudos to them! 

Yup so that’s why Deepika Mata lacks genuine well-wishers in the industry because of her shady personality and bad attitude. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faltering_Kitch

nope I don’t buy that because plenty of outsiders like Katrina and even Kartik seem to be genuinely adored by both insiders and outsiders alike. Whether they’re real  friends or not IDK but bottom line is that both of them seem to be genuinely admired by all and sundry

However I can’t say the same about Deepika because she is truly despised by her peers(both insiders and outsiders alike) because of her fakeness, vindictiveness, two faced attitude, passive-aggressiveness and also due to her nasty PR which she uses to undermine her contemporaries(and even seniors) and she is also infamous for spreading dirty rumours about her rivals and the amount of  misinformation she spreads about her competitors is quite legendary. So it was pretty brave of ladies like Priyanka, Anushka and Sonam(to name a few) for having the guts to openly call her nasty overenthusiastic PR out. Kudos to them! 

Yup so that’s why Deepika Mata lacks genuine well-wishers in the industry because of her shady personality and bad attitude. 

Anushka had this interview 
https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/stop-throwing-garbage-at-me/articleshow/17863213.cms

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bips

I agree that she has been bad in her recent films.. But when she debuted there literally was a alia vs parineeti thing going on.. That's all that kjo talked about in that season... And they made her weight into such an issue.. It completely screwed her mind... She became obsessed about looking like a heroine than being a good actor 

Ya she is not a true blue outsider but she wasn't part of the bollywood circle by a long shot.. She was priyanka's cousin only... Definitely had an edge over outsiders but again not part of any gang or group

... You can say that its her own fault that she made bad decisions but you do have this group of bollywood people that regularly run down and target other actors and actresses.. Whenever someone is coming up you see this almost an orchestrated campaign to paint them in a bad light. 

Coming back to the original post, I'm all for deepika, anushka, kartik or anyone else to show the middle finger to the bollywood gatekeepers.. 

Yes i feel she was superb in her 1st 2 movies..like what performances..but i started noticing a layer of fakeness and disconnect with her performances from her 3rd movie (SDR) itself..something generic started appearing in her performances and she started appearing self conscious and fake..it became ridiculously bad years later with MPB/ NE/ GOTT..i have never seen an actor regress this extent..she always had a very weak personality..a people's pleaser with no mind of her own..she was enough for herself to kill her own career..aisay log khud hi chalang lagate hain gutter mein..they don't need others to even do anything for them

@bold..so am I..so am I..more power to DP, Kartik, PC etc..show them how it is done!! ðŸ˜Ž