Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 months ago

And I’m sure the feelings are mutual 🤣

guess that’s why deepika has no genuine friends or supporters in this industry 🤷🏽‍♀️ i mean nobody ever passionately defends her whenever she’s in trouble or viciously attacked by the media and major influencers 

Some examples! 

https://twitter.com/MasalaBai/status/1603385354056245252

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/mrunal-thakur-reacts-as-deepika-padukone-fans-accuse-her-of-liking-sexist-post-on-tiny-clothes-at-gehraiyaan-promos-101643556716732-amp.html

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/saba-ali-khan-disses-gehraiyaan-wonders-if-she-can-switch-back-to-a-thursday-fan-calls-her-quite-snarky-101645424307157-amp.html

Edited by Faltering_Kitch - 9 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exciting times again !

We will be seeing a whole lot of Deepika threads.

The timing is just right!

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I was watching ladies vs Ricky behl today.. Parineeti was so so good.. And all i could think was how, to quote kangana, "bollywood mafia" tanked her career with the weight crap... And destroying anushkas confidence by essentially calling her ugly 

If i hadn't watched it today i would be writing something different but good for deepika for Surviving and thriving when the complete system is rigged against nonfilmi kids... Go ahead and like all anti alia posts, she is one entitled brat anyways... As if alia doesn't have paid accounts and kjo to troll deepika incessantly... 

P. S:. I'm just in a strange mood today 

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I don't blame her 😆

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

How shocking! Duniya lutt gayi meri ye sunke. My (Komo)LiKa ship has sunk.😭

YourCat thumbnail

Even if she does think highly, would not make any difference... Is not like Deepika will get a movie because of it 😆

Edited by YourCat - 9 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

she has no friends ? 

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

I was watching ladies vs Ricky behl today.. Parineeti was so so good.. And all i could think was how, to quote kangana, "bollywood mafia" tanked her career with the weight crap... And destroying anushkas confidence by essentially calling her ugly 

If i hadn't watched it today i would be writing something different but good for deepika for Surviving and thriving when the complete system is rigged against nonfilmi kids... Go ahead and like all anti alia posts, she is one entitled brat anyways... As if alia doesn't have paid accounts and kjo to troll deepika incessantly... 

P. S:. I'm just in a strange mood today 

But Parineeti is a filmi kid launched by yrf. 😆