Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

why u saying this?

just saw precap how can two ppl come closer this soon?

Yaar this is truly the silence before the storm, propose kya phir yeh pyaar then bicharna hone wala hai. Within one aur two weeks, we will reach the present day that is for sure. Warna what's the point of this speed?

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Seriously man this is too much...Ekta ka plan hai kya...time pass ke liye ye show laaya hai kya🤔

Aisa todhi chalta hai show😕

oh god they r killing sensible girl

how can someone fall sooner for a guy like Rey who just hate even the word love.🤔

minakrish thumbnail

If Radhi turns out to be preggers and Rey breaks up with her... then this is definitely the usual EK serial. Just treated a little differently.🤣

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: neil_d23

Go with the flow. Mistake badi toh redemption bhi bada hoga.

Couple of guesses...the filming was not intentional, but now there is a video of their intimate moments. Next comes Radhi's sting operation. Hotel room misunderstanding and all hell breaks loose. Mayank ki pitai, office mein today phod and visit to Radhis house to question her. He may show the video to Radhi's parents who may then throw her out. And then RL throws her out of office too. Poor Radhi. All this happening next week. He may tell Radhi that he wanted to take revenge for the slap but I am not sure.

When narrating her FB to her friend, Radhi does not look mad but more sad. Hence I think it will be just her parents and not the world who sees the video.

Ho sakta hai, but not revenge just bura lagraha hoga Rey ko all because of his relationship status with Mom (trust issue you know). I would prefer that her parents only saw it (and join you) because in present-day warna she would not be able to face people outside (despite her strong character) if it was leaked. 

Yes, she is sad toh all on Rey. 

neil_d23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

how can someone fall sooner for a guy like Rey who just hate even the word love.🤔

If one were to compare it to real life situation...I would say it happens. Not to sound philosophical but that is Radhi's destiny. Plus you are made for each other...Special order. To hurt and love each other. Yeh dil ke rishtey hain, there is no rhyme or reason.

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yaar this is truly the silence before the storm, propose kya phir yeh pyaar then bicharna hone wala hai. Within one aur two weeks, we will reach the present day that is for sure. Warna what's the point of this speed?

@bold: Nearing us very soon

Today what ever he said to his mom is going to hap though he ll fall in love later. 

aaj he was drunk wen he shared his pain with aradhana. 

minakrish thumbnail

Kadambari Devi is definitely the weirdest mother I have seen on ITV.🥺

35 years she is living a lie and hasn't fallen in love with her husband who loves her so so much?!!??😳

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

If Radhi turns out to be preggers and Rey breaks up with her... then this is definitely the usual EK serial. Just treated a little differently.🤣

this is my first experience of ekta mata😆

Pyaarasam thumbnail

That's what the show is about falling for a Bad guy. But Rey is not that bad woh narial (if I'm getting the word right) rough bahar but sweet inside, more than that toota hai woh. Aru jaise ladki khe saath pyaar karna is medicine to him, but he won't understand until it's too late. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: minakrish

If this happens I'm out