I gave up watching but after hearing off air return to know the ending but now it is more bakwas than before 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I gave up watching but after hearing off air return to know the ending but now it is more bakwas than before 

Originally posted by: minakrish
When is the show getting over? Anyone still watching it?
Mid-feb ya end, Rab jaane😅
Nope, not me I had enough of Barsatein from Dehradun 🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I gave up watching but after hearing off air return to know the ending but now it is more bakwas than before
Rehne do Aru 🤣 last eps koh Pata chalega ke kisko kiss ke saat hai
Koi bhi kissi ke saath bhi rehne do par Rey baby ko chod do.. yeh khafi hai muhje

What the hell is this even last week mein Aransh nahin dekha rahe hai
Wow! Glad I stopped
Arre yaar mat pucho.. This is khichadi to next level
Show is ending and they are showing the lead together after a week just before sday epi end.. lo batao yeh koi baat hai
Viren try to shoot aradhana but jay will get shot.
Now,
which kekta show outta end next? 