Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

yea. It’s also the slot leader. Can not be compared with other star time slots. Also the story has much potential. Other star shows are showing leaps and so less potential. Now it’s time for high trips as love story now will start

Hasn't the love story started, yahi to is serial ka potential killer hai.  No one can say now love is there we are to just assume

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Yes ye to hai.. this ph does not have similar power plus see the potential also .. 

I mean it could have been something like ishqbaaz or ipkknd types but inhone apne hi pair par kulhadi Mardi.. 

Ye band ho bhi gaya to koi outrage na hoga or even as much as twitter trend.. i think other shows have better reach hence they don't get removed.. I could be wrong just thinking out loud.

Originally posted by: hellodona

Trp bas ek week ki badhi hai aur woh bhi galat bata rahe, some media portals are reporting actual trp as 1.6, kuchh confusion hai. Consistent rahe to koi baat ban sakti.

Faltu's trp is 2.1 aur Kumkum jo second hai uss slot pe, usski trp 1.4 hai. Star kicks out shows to introduce new ones in pipeline, trp jo bhi ho. Aur 7 pm, 9 pm ko hi target karte hai kyunki baaki sab 1000 episodes pure ho chuke aur unnki trp ghati toh ek gen leap laga denge. Plus producer power, Ekta aur Gul ka time slot they won't touch. Shahi unnka laadla hai.

Yeh Ganja waalon ke paas itna power nahi hai. Even when Ghum was top 2 show with 3 plus trp they could not find a better slot for Tmd, they wanted 9 or 9:30 lekin mila 7 pm. Ab toh Ghum bhi Rishta se neeche gir gaya. Next show aate hi Tmd ko bye bol dega Star.

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lmao came across a tweet saying Star Plus should be renamed to Rajan Manoranjan. 

Redmonk07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Itti badi to story bhi nahi hogi

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Before we get the next kaand, can we get a sahiba to transfer Simran’s kiss to Angad?

averma4583 thumbnail

Inderpal’s current state is because of his spineless self… couldn’t do right by Manveer and Angad, nor by Gayatri….

Like akaal said, he should not point fingers at Akaal for his miserable alcoholic self.

Angad learnt to live and carry on with his life…. He had a hard time getting over the betrayal of his fiancée and cousin, but he did move on. He doesn’t seem to have qualms with Sahiba now….Similarly Inder too if he played a more active father role, wouldn’t have time to do EMA…..

Imagine when Angad discloses to everyone he’s in love with Sahiba….I want to see Inderpal’s face. 

averma4583 thumbnail

Btw, I did love when Angad said Seerat Didi when he was reprimanding Simran for her rude behavior during ballon playing.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Why did the writers establish SahAn as Simran’s guardians when her father is present? 

The writers quickly established SahAn as Simran’s unofficial guardians in the eyes of the viewers. For example, we hear SahAn discuss Simran’s education, they show concern for her well-being, they play and spend time with her, and she’s sleeping in their room.

🤔 Will SahAn stop acting as guardians once it is known that Inder is Simran’s father? Will Simran sleep between Inder and Manveer instead? 👀👀 Will Inder take Simran to school? 🤔🤔🤔

I don’t think so. First of all, Inder is not the ML or a lead character. Inder is a supporting actor so I do not foresee him interacting with Simran a lot in the future. Especially, since Simran has established a connection with the FL and ML. I do not think we will see much interaction with Inder and Simran. I think something will happen to Inder.

I will admit that I haven’t been watching ITV for years like some so I can’t accurately predict what’s next. But because the writers established such a close bond between SahAn and Simran, I can’t see how Inder will fit in the story once it’s known that he is the father. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Will SahAn + Simran + Inder go on chaat dates? 🤔🤔👀 Or will it just be Inder + Simran? 🤔 But wasn’t Simran added to bring SahAn closer together? So sometimes that makes me think something will happen to Inder.

#confused😵‍💫

Edited by Aishwarrior - 9 months ago
averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Why did the writers establish SahAn as Simran’s guardians when her father is present? 

The writers quickly established SahAn as Simran’s unofficial guardians in the eyes of the viewers. For example, we hear SahAn discuss Simran’s education, they show concern for her well-being, they play and spend time with her, and she’s sleeping in their room.

🤔 Will SahAn stop acting as guardians once it is known that Inder is Simran’s father? Will Simran sleep between Inder and Manveer instead? 👀👀 Will Inder take Simran to school? 🤔🤔🤔

I don’t think so. First of all, Inder is not the ML or a lead character. Inder is a supporting actor so I do not foresee him interacting with Simran a lot in the future. Especially, since Simran has established a connection with the FL and ML. I do not think we will see much interaction with Inder and Simran. I think something will happen to Inder.

I will admit that I haven’t been watching ITV for years like some so I can’t accurately predict what’s next. But because the writers established such a close bond between SahAn and Simran, I can’t see how Inder will fit in the story once it’s known that he is the father. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Will SahAn + Simran + Inder go on chaat dates? 🤔🤔👀 Or will it just be Inder + Simran? 🤔 But wasn’t Simran added to bring SahAn closer together? So sometimes that makes me think something will happen to Inder.

#confused😵‍💫

I am too confused… esp when Inder says he wants the girl to grow up in Brar Mansion instead of boarding school… that’s a tight slap on Manveer’s face. Boarding school she could handle, by going on trips whenever Simran comes home for vacations….

honestly we need SahAn acting as Gf-Bf before acting as parents…. Unless makers are showing Darwin’s theory of selecting ideal mate based on characteristics… here Angad being shown as a potential great future dad and Sahiba full of Mamta…..

Edited by averma4583 - 9 months ago
apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

#confused😵‍💫

I think it’s bcos Angad needs to establish that connection with her as Simrans brother before he finds out she’s actually his half sister. 

There will be more angst and confusion for him. He truly will care for Simran and would have created a bond with her and on the other side his mom would hate Simran and want her out of the house.

Todays epi, that Rakhi scene came and Simran asked Angad to find her dad in return for the Rakhi she tied him. Angad agrees to find her dad and Sahiba was feeling guilty.