Huma Qureshi Net Worth 2023 | Income, Salary, Career, Age, Husband

vaidyasakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Meet the extraordinary Huma Qureshi, a highly talented and versatile film actress, model, and producer from India, who has left an indelible mark in both Bollywood and Hollywood. Her stellar performances in acclaimed movies like Gangs of Wasseypur, Badlapur, and Dedh Ishqiya have garnered adoration from audiences around the globe.

As of 2023, Huma Qureshi's estimated net worth reaches an impressive $5 million, equivalent to over 41 Crore in Indian rupees. Her monthly income is reported to be around 25+ Lakh rupees, derived from her successful film career, lucrative endorsements, and diverse business ventures. She commands a handsome fee of 60+ Lakh rupees for endorsements and a staggering 3+ Crore rupees for each movie project she undertakes.

Beyond her thriving acting career, Huma Qureshi is also a co-owner of the production company Elemen3 Entertainment, alongside Saqib Saleem Qureshi. While she remains dedicated to her profession, she also devotes her time and efforts to philanthropic work, supporting NGOs that strive to uplift underprivileged children. Her compassionate and responsible nature has elevated her beyond being just a successful actress, making her a beacon of positivity and kindness.

https://onlinesarkarijobfind.com/huma-qureshi-net-worth/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail

Why did you send me a friend request? All you do is post people’s net-worth.

Are you a crypto bro? I got nothing to invest besides futti kaudi 

vaidyasakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yeah I like providing knowledge to Peoples about their favourite Person