Shadi ke baad Bira badal Gaya hai lagta hai, Neetu ka Instagram story

Posted: 7 months ago

Kisko tapka ke dafan kar daala inhone?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Kangu baby, where you at. This is a haddi for you. Grab it with both hands.

On a serious note:

I thought Kapoor family was doing puja together and having meals together, kya hua?πŸ˜†

Neetu is just pissed that Alia is doing a city tour with Deepika ka patiπŸ˜†. Ya phir Rishi ki atma agayi hai isme. He also used to spew a lotta venom on social media.

Edited by Daebak - 7 months ago

Kyun bhai? Kapoorlog toh saath saath hi hai. More than ever after those deaths. 

She always emotionally blackmails Ranbir with the "keeps the family together" thing. 

I thought she was the one who did this as she spoke about needle and scissors but it was Rishi?  I guess alia was rishi choice then πŸ€”

May be she is referring to her mother-in-law? Hum log bhi hamari bebe se darr ke family functions mein jaate hai πŸ˜†

buddhe log ka yehi hota hai. young generation ko family ban k nahi rehna ata, blah blah. yehi rant hogi iski bhi πŸ˜†

Originally posted by TheMinion

May be she is referring to her mother-in-law? Hum log bhi hamari bebe se darr ke family functions mein jaate hai πŸ˜†

But that would imply she is taking a dig at the extended family, which does not seem to be the case. Iss saal toh even Saif-Kareena wished her on her bdayπŸ˜†. Extended family wise they seem closer than ever.

Whatever Neetu is saying is true. 

She was not a complicated person as told by Moushami Chatterjee in Kapil Sharma show, but she has her daughter-in-law from a highly complicated family.

Is she upset that Alia didn’t show up for her birthday like she would trot the globe to visit them when Rishi was alive?