Dear Writers/CVs of Parineeti

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Conclude the damn story of your damn show! 

Stop going round in circles and repeating same dialogues and story! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

But this is their channel topper...no chance of it concluding😆

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Conclude the damn story of your damn show! 

Stop going round in circles and repeating same dialogues and story! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

jitna khich sakte hai utna khichenge ye. Btw today pari said 'mai rajiv ki bohot izzat karti hu' 😂. rakesh ko jitni galiyan deni hain do but rajiv ko itni izzat n itna pyar milta hai apni dono wives se n family se jaise ki usne bohot nek kaam kia ho dono girls ko ghumake 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

jitna khich sakte hai utna khichenge ye. Btw today pari said 'mai rajiv ki bohot izzat karti hu' 😂. rakesh ko jitni galiyan deni hain do but rajiv ko itni izzat n itna pyar milta hai apni dono wives se n family se jaise ki usne bohot nek kaam kia ho dono girls ko ghumake 

Pari is just a desperate woman. No comments for her ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¬

Edited by sumz_d - 9 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Pari is just a desperate woman. No comments for her ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¬

but makers r showing neeti desperate forgetting how sanju was most desperate to marry neeti. I still can't digest that makers made weakest of the weak girl main FL n strongest of strong girl, vamp. N they made master liar n master manipulater a respect worthy loving husband

kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

but makers r showing neeti desperate forgetting how sanju was most desperate to marry neeti. I still can't digest that makers made weakest of the weak girl main FL n strongest of strong girl, vamp. N they made master liar n master manipulater a respect worthy loving husband

Yes. It's gaslighting at its finest. No matter how much they ship Pari Raj I will hate them. This man needs to be in jail, at the very least 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: kiransgirl

Yes. It's gaslighting at its finest. No matter how much they ship Pari Raj I will hate them. This man needs to be in jail, at the very least 

i agree with u but makers don't agree with us. They agree with pari ke pujaris. Pari ka galat b sahi n neeti ka sahi b galat. I agree that neeti's murder attempt is shown wrong but why the hell her doubting Padidaj is shown wrong or like 'chhoti soch'? Her hatred towards pari or whole Bajwa family is 100% justified. Pari, rajiv n whole Bajwa family deserves every bit of emotional torture given by neeti because they have left no stone unturned in emotionally torturing her since the time when biji used to sl*t shame neeti that time neeti didn't even know the half truth. She loved pari that time. Still they r emotionally torturing neeti. Anyways i have stopped watching this stupid show because i have realised that it will only n only irritate me. Neeti fans will only get irritated by this show.