Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Aaj neeti ne jaise rakesh ko peeta hai nah vaise hi mera tum logo ko peetne ke mann kar raha hai. Itni cheating kaise kar lete ho viewers ke sath? Today neeti told her unconscious mother in private that she wants sanju back. So why was she praising pari in front of her unconscious mother in private some days back? Matlab kuch b? Tumko neeti ko vamp dikhana hai dikhao! But neeti ko sanju ko barbad karte hua dikhao naki pyar karte hue. Neeti vowed to ruin bajwas. I liked it. But she still loves sanju. I hated it Today rakesh told right thing to neeti 'sanju ko chhod de. Vo tujse pyar nai karta ye baat samaj le' but irony is that rakesh himself doesn't apply this thing. U useless makers! For How long will u guys keep showing same thing? Evil Neeti running after useless sanju just to show pari good. Abbe saalon nahi farak padega kuch! Still most people like neeti over pari. Tumhare show me sirf neeti hi ek entertainment factor h. Aaj neeti ke saamne itne sare ladke kuch ni kar paye. She is much better personality than ur so called hero n heroine

Edited by Jazzkapur - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Even I hate the fact that she still loves that cheater Raju. I want her to make his life a living hell for what he did to her. Atleast her revenge on the bajwas will be fun to watch.

And yes I wrote this in another thread and I'm writing it here too that makers kuch bhi kar le but deep down even they know it that they can't keep this show running for long without Neeti. Positive ho ya vamp, a large chunk of the audience is watching this show only for her. She is the heart and soul of this show. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Even I hate the fact that she still loves that cheater Raju. I want her to make his life a living hell for what he did to her. Atleast her revenge on the bajwas will be fun to watch.

And yes I wrote this in another thread and I'm writing it here too that makers kuch bhi kar le but deep down even they know it that they can't keep this show running for long without Neeti. Positive ho ya vamp, a large chunk of the audience is watching this show only for her. She is the heart and soul of this show. 

1 more nonsense thing they showed! Neeti told rakesh 'agar mai pari ko nahi bachati, bajwa house me nahi rehti toh muje Barnala jana padta' arre Barnala kyu jana padta? Neeti is air hostess. She has her house in Chandigarh. Divorce ke baad wahin toh reh rahi thi neeti apni mom ke sath. Fir Barnala kyu jana padta? Kuch b? Makers me logic naam ki chiz nai h

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

1 more nonsense thing they showed! Neeti told rakesh 'agar mai pari ko nahi bachati, bajwa house me nahi rehti toh muje Barnala jana padta' arre Barnala kyu jana padta? Neeti is air hostess. She has her house in Chandigarh. Divorce ke baad wahin toh reh rahi thi neeti apni mom ke sath. Fir Barnala kyu jana padta? Kuch b? Makers me logic naam ki chiz nai h

Wahi toh. In yesterday's epi, some of the things that these makers made Neeti say did not make sense at all. 'Meri bewakoofi ki wajah se' 'Barnala jana padta', 'Pari ko jail bhejke koi fayda nahi tha' etc etc. Sunke koi bewakoof bhi bata dega ki saare dialogues Neeti ko zor zabardasti without any sense or logic villain banane ke liye likha gaya tha. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Wahi toh. In yesterday's epi, some of the things that these makers made Neeti say did not make sense at all. 'Meri bewakoofi ki wajah se' 'Barnala jana padta', 'Pari ko jail bhejke koi fayda nahi tha' etc etc. Sunke koi bewakoof bhi bata dega ki saare dialogues Neeti ko zor zabardasti without any sense or logic villain banane ke liye likha gaya tha. 

true. Also, neeti calling herself 'dayan' doesn't make any sense coz according to her, pari uska ghar khaa gai so she should call pari 'dayan'

Aurora_77 thumbnail

true. Also, neeti calling herself 'dayan' doesn't make any sense coz according to her, pari uska ghar khaa gai so she should call pari 'dayan'

The makers must have thought that they will be able to save their beloved pari from these gaalis by making Neeti call herself dayan. 😂 Unhe bhi toh pata hai na Pari ko log kitne achhe se dhote hai online platforms pe. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

The makers must have thought that they will be able to save their beloved pari from these gaalis by making Neeti call herself dayan. 😂 Unhe bhi toh pata hai na Pari ko log kitne achhe se dhote hai online platforms pe. 

today also neeti ke muh se bulwaya ''pari dil ki achhi h but usne muje dhoka dia" arre toh dil ki achhi kaise hui? Why is neeti saying this? Matlab kuch b?

Aurora_77 thumbnail

today also neeti ke muh se bulwaya ''pari dil ki achhi h but usne muje dhoka dia" arre toh dil ki achhi kaise hui? Why is neeti saying this? Matlab kuch b?

Another lame attempt by the makers to whitewash Pari. 😅 Pari is not dil ki achhi, she is only muh pe achhi. 

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 months ago