It's starting on my anniversary😆

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Why is the ML so boring😔 So far both leads characters seem dull

I like the actress though

First ..Happy annivarsary.🥳

I like this actor I don't know why. I watched him in Doli Armanon Ki .. and he was perfect in a negative hero role. I wish the actress was 30 yrs old. Coz this actor is 40 yrs old . And this show is about mature lovestory I think. 🤓

awida thumbnail

Why is it starting on a Tuesday instead of Monday🤔

Is it confirmed Faltu's last ep is coming on August 7th?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

I like this actor I don't know why. I watched him in Doli Armanon Ki .. and he was perfect in a negative hero role. I wish the actress was 30 yrs old. Coz this actor is 40 yrs old . And this show is about mature lovestory I think. 🤓

That's my childhood show DAK was a great show with good story first time we witnessed a anti hero as protagonist samrat was his best performance and sayali is a good actress she was amazing in BPKH Sadly Star Bharat Ended this and Channa mereya for their greed trp for Radha Krishna and Woh To Hai Albelaa now these 2 shows ended so they made NUKSH and Ajooni their next target 

MochaQueen thumbnail

I am talking about the character not the actor.

Yes the actress is too young for this role. But I love her since MHRW days❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail

Is it confirmed Faltu's last ep is coming on August 7th?

idk, i thought it was ending this weekend

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

That's my childhood show DAK was a great show with good story first time we witnessed a anti hero as protagonist samrat was his best performance and sayali is a good actress she was amazing in BPKH Sadly Star Bharat Ended this and Channa mereya for their greed trp for Radha Krishna and Woh To Hai Albelaa now these 2 shows ended so they made NUKSH and Ajooni their next target 

I don't know why Star Bharat in the 1st place. It is clear only Star Plus gets high TRPs . So they shouldn't expect much from SB. It is sad that many good dramas went off air for this greed for TRPs.

awida thumbnail

I am talking about the character not the actor.

Yes the actress is too young for this role. But I love her since MHRW days❤️

I got it. But this is only the promo , maybe his character is interesting. 😃

I liked her in MHRW .. I didn't notice she is the same actress but I used to like Raghav's sister. ❤️

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't know why Star Bharat in the 1st place. It is clear only Star Plus gets high TRPs . So they shouldn't expect much from SB. It is sad that many good dramas went off air for this greed for TRPs.

Star Bharat always relies and Radha Krishna and Woh To Hai Albelaa but after these 2 are off air star Bharat is on downfall and airing Re-Runs mostly