Let better actors do better projects

Ofcourse, meine kab roka hai 🤣 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Why are girls always expected to take breaks for marriage and kids 

We can work as much as we want and can after marriage and kids 

I know. We can do it. But here the new married couple live in different countries. In the initial stage of marriage being togather helps in developing the relationship better than seperating. Not just that. Acting is a very demanding job.. specially in dramas where shootings last for long hours daily. Many actresses take a short break after marriage, or have a baby soon after their marriage .😳

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

I know. We can do it. But here the new married couple live in different countries. In the initial stage of marriage being togather helps in developing the relationship better than seperating. Not just that. Acting is a very demanding job.. specially in dramas where shootings last for long hours daily. Many actresses take a short break after marriage, or have a baby soon after their marriage .😳

Madiha and moji shares strong bond even before marriage he don't mind living seperately tho

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Madiha and moji shares strong bond even before marriage he don't mind living seperately tho

Of course I wish this couple a happy married life. 🤗

Edited by awida - 9 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Khusshal is paired with madiha another 9 years gap story after dobara and jhoom

👇🏻👇🏻

https://www.facebook.com/100063894018520/posts/724128733060254/?app=fbl

Edited by anikamathur - 3 months ago
spnfan thumbnail

What does Yahya means? 

Saboor was 4-5 yrs older than him and they looked great together but madiha barely has chemistry with any of her co-stars.  So don't know how to feel about this pairing. 

What are the other works of the writer and director? I think I am familiar with the writer's name but cannot recall any of her works. 

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: spnfan

What does Yahya means? 

Saboor was 4-5 yrs older than him and they looked great together but madiha barely has chemistry with any of her co-stars.  So don't know how to feel about this pairing. 

What are the other works of the writer and director? I think I am familiar with the writer's name but cannot recall any of her works. 

It means alive and i think it's a Muslim boy name so the story will centre around khusshal making his 2nd male centric show after wehshi even sirf Tum was also a male centric show mostly centred around hanaan and abeer also gets more SS also despite being a male centric show but khusshal recently dyed his hair blonde it's not possible for him to come back in brunette 

spnfan thumbnail

It means alive and i think it's a Muslim boy name so the story will centre around khusshal making his 2nd male centric show after wehshi even sirf Tum was also a male centric show mostly centred around hanaan and abeer also gets more SS also despite being a male centric show but khusshal recently dyed his hair blonde it's not possible for him to come back in brunette 

It's not that hard to change hair colours. He just have to dye it black or brown. 

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: spnfan

It's not that hard to change hair colours. He just have to dye it black or brown. 

But khusshal loved his hair blonde so possible nhi ho sakta he wants to become justin Bieber and Ryan Gosling 

awida thumbnail

But khusshal loved his hair blonde so possible nhi ho sakta he wants to become justin Bieber and Ryan Gosling 

Maybe his character in Yahya requires him being a western guy or a hippie.😃