Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago
I didn't expect jugnu to accept marrying Khurram
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Sonya will be the ultimate villain of this drama not Jugnu. Jugnu will be the victim of Sonya's obsession.

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Sonya will be the ultimate villain of this drama not Jugnu. Jugnu will be the victim of Sonya's obsession.

Hmm true but I still think that jugnu is still the main true villain because it also shows her stopping her own wedding and also adding something I think it was poison into a drink for Soniya ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hatimoon thumbnail

Hmm true but I still think that jugnu is still the main true villain because it also shows her stopping her own wedding and also adding something I think it was poison into a drink for Soniya ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm not watching the show but if this is happening then Jugnu is the true villain. I was thinking show will be very similar to Indian Drama Bayhadh but it looks like this story is slightly different from indian bayhadh

Edited by Hatimoon - 24 days ago
AKhan4953 thumbnail

I'm not watching the show but if this is happening then Jugnu is the true villain. I was thinking show will be very similar to Indian Drama Bayhadh but it looks like this story is slightly different from indian bayhadh

Yeah yes it's different ๐Ÿ˜Š

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago
I'm soo excited for the next episode it's finally going to be Jugnu's mehndi/mayoun ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜
AKhan4953 thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago
Does anyone else or anybody feel like this is 54 episodes in total ๐Ÿ˜Š
NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

The ost is so nice & they keep on playing it for stupid Saboor Ali. It's so frustrating to watch her onscreen, on top of it the way she cries is so annoying. That voice as well. Inko koi aur nai Mila tha as an antagonist..

Also it's so so creepy the way she is obsessed with Hamza. He calls her sister. Everyone addresses him as Hamza Bhai for her.. The way she created a scene in that house. IDK how Hamza & her Phupoo can't see her obsession for Hamza. 

Hatimoon thumbnail

The ost is so nice & they keep on playing it for stupid Saboor Ali. It's so frustrating to watch her onscreen, on top of it the way she cries is so annoying. That voice as well. Inko koi aur nai Mila tha as an antagonist..

Also it's so so creepy the way she is obsessed with Hamza. He calls her sister. Everyone addresses him as Hamza Bhai for her.. The way she created a scene in that house. IDK how Hamza & her Phupoo can't see her obsession for Hamza. 

I've watched few dramas of Saboor, and I would say that "Mushkil" was her best drama. That drama was mindless entertainer, at least for the first 15โ€“20 episodes. Its OST (chhod diya chhod diya teri gali jaana) was very good, which made the drama even more entertaining.

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I've watched few dramas of Saboor, and I would say that "Mushkil" was her best drama. That drama was mindless entertainer, at least for the first 15โ€“20 episodes. Its OST (chhod diya chhod diya teri gali jaana) was very good, which made the drama even more entertaining.

That was with Kushal right? Her friend wants to marry kushal..

I can't stand Saboor at all