Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

she was a worse woman still she is ..hate her personality 🙄..pathetic woman and her cheap behavior..👎

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kinu17

she was a worse woman still she is ..hate her personality 🙄..pathetic woman and her cheap behavior..👎

I disliked her before this EMA glorification track.Now I am not liking any of the leads.So anyone who blasts Katha and Viaan are in my like list.She has every right to be angry with Katha.This matter is none of her business and yet she poked her nose into this.Now I want Papa G to be pissed with Viaan.Maza aayega mujhe.For the first time I am rooting for the negative forces to cause problems in the leads lives.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They destroyed the OG beautiful.love story totally 

🤣🤣

When can't treat it well why to adapt such beautiful love story 

🤪

Now MIL & DIL war ..Not my cup of tea..

🤣🤣

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: G259

I disliked her before this EMA glorification track.Now I am not liking any of the leads.So anyone who blasts Katha and Viaan are in my like list.She has every right to be angry with Katha.This matter is none of her business and yet she poked her nose into this.Now I want Papa G to be pissed with Viaan.Maza aayega mujhe.For the first time I am rooting for the negative forces to cause problems in the leads lives.

I guess u have taken this show very seriously..first of all ,in all indian soaps main lead turns everything they poke their nose for everything..so katha does the same ..its not first time ..nothing new

But this past nasty incident need to clarify..who would do it those to churels by their own?so its ok .but won't be decent coz of this kathas fil says something to her ..katha is falling in love with viaan, she saw his suffer and nasty side coz of hatred towards his dad ..she was the 1rst victim..so she poked her nose ..😆 

Anyway its a story and woh bhi indian version 🤣 so not decent story is here ..they love to show mil and dil war always..so here we r ..war slready started and will continue till series finale 

Have some jal jeera and calm down..🤗

Still I would hate teju and Farah..100%

Seema and Vania those 2 r nothing to talk about..idiots the rahenge bhi but hate 2 moms for sure 👎

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Naya_31 thumbnail
I agree with Teji lol Katha poked her nose where it didn't belong lol 🤣🤣🤪 Teji is at least a hypocrite on the face lol unlike Katha who clouded her judgement and behaved like a complete hypocrite in her blind protectiveness towards Viaan lol.🤪

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 10 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

They destroyed the OG beautiful.love story totally 

🤣🤣

When can't treat it well why to adapt such beautiful love story 

🤪

Now MIL & DIL war ..Not my cup of tea..

🤣🤣

could you give me a rundown of the orginal story lol 😆 if you don't mind and have time. 

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 10 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

could you give me a rundown of the orginal story lol 😆 if you don't mind and have time. 

Main story evolves around few individuals

Mainly Omar & Shahnaz and supporting roles Karem bestie of Omar , Meenu bestie of Shahnaz

ML hates and consider all ladies are behind wealth, there is  no true love exists in the world 

FL track with cancer striken son is same but with a smaller child 4 yrs old ( 🤣So child can't give advice to ML)

FL is a way beautiful like heads can turn when she walks , she is tall and extremely pretty.

One night stand happens because he wanted to sleep with her , he was addicted to her at the first sight !

Same time Kareem also falls for her 

Later when ML came to know about the " cancer " track was very normal not exaggerated like KA!

Initially little son dislikes ML, but he wins the child's heart be love and care taking him for horse rides , taking care of him when FL was away.

Omar sees Karem also falls in love he immediately proposes FL , she accepts after first rejection @

Ml's mom will insult her she will break the relatioship

But ML's mom will agree later .

Karem will turn negative he will propose Meenu with intention to get FL later .( he can be around FL- reason)

Kareem will be always attracted to Shahnaz and it will break Meenu's heart ,she will develop both liquor and drug addiction , spontaneous abortions  etc will be there !

Shahnaz will be always worried that " black night " was a sin and it will come out in open will make Omar to promise keep as secret !

On the wedding day of Omar and Shahnaz , when she was dressed up as bride " one ex employee lady fired by Omar will accuse of him of"  Me too" like he offered her money to sleep with him

Shahnaz will call off marriage. and Karem , even Omar's mom every one believe the Me too accuser 🤣

Later Omar will go great length to prove that he is innocent and woman will accept also infront of reporters both the person set up and she will face criminal charges ! ( how stupid it was in KA)

Shahnaz will feel guilty,  by the same time the aircraft Omar was suppose to travel will meet with accident all passengers would perish , which make Shahnaz realize her love ❤️,  she would be heart broken 

Later when Omar appears alive since he didn't board the flight , she will be relieved!

Again love story goes ahead , out of no where from US one of Omar's ex college mate will return is a kind of Vamp... Her love proclamation for OMar will be witnessed by Shahnaz and she will break up again !

Unlike usual iTV ML ... Turkey ML will immediately kick Vamp out of his life she will commit suicide still he won't feel pity 🤣

She will stay away " forcing Omar to take her forcefully from her working place and resulting in a " very hot 🔥episode there will kisses under rain and they will spent night together ❤️ 

After marriage they will  have a lot of troubles Omar becomes possessive and jealous of any men who is near his wife !

Earlier Omar was engaged once and that lady cheated him, right before marriage day he caught his fiance and one of her lover on bed having s*x @

His hatred to ladies rooted many things unlike Viaan!

There are multiple reasons for him to hate women!

when ML & FL married , that cheater fiance's daughter end up in ML's life since on death bed ( ex fiance wished it ) she died in an accident !

He after intial reluctance accepts the child hides her in another house with his fav Nanny , when she comes to know 🤣FL breakes up again but later she will accept the child will feel pity at the orphaned girl . ML character was ajeeb  , he has insecurities, he  even get a spy to shock on her after accidentally reading emails of ex lover ( set up by villian character and evil young lady architect) 

Shahnaz will get mad at " spy incident " Omar will move out then get back together only get more pain 

The villian lady will mix some drugs in the drink pregnant  Shahnaz will suffer miscarriage infront of the guests ( celebrations)

Karem all these while will be trying for shahnaz and Meenu suffer heart brakes a lot of them

Villian woman will dig deeper and get clues that " one night stand" but with whom she was not sure she will leak it out to Karem!

One by one every one will come to know but Meenu  will think Karem and Shahnaz had it ,( one night)

First husbands Mom ( who adores FL) will ask who it was to Shahnaz and they don't blame her just want to some penance !

Shahnaz is strong headed  she will strom to Omar's oftice and will have huge fight, will destroy his office and walk out of his life with her son

Same time Karem will get shot , every one will blame Omar did it out jealousy then Karem recovers and tell the truth it was Omar and Shahnaz

But by then  FL had enough of every one 🤣

She cuts of both husband's relatives and Omar completely will ignores every one move to a new place, new company 

Omar will try continously to prove he was innocent he didn't tell any one but will fall yo deaf ears @

Shahnaz decide to marry another guy out of anger and want to get rid of Omar completely who every other day tell her he was " innocet*🤣Poor fellow he was begging her continously !

Omar heart broken will sleep around with many women, stops trying to get her back writes numerous poems as usual, be pathetic and terribly sad !

At the end Karem meets Shahnaz and tells her the truth 

Shahnaz rushed to Omar , but he will rejects  her telling ,* multiple times when he told the truth she didn't believe but when Karem told she believed , their love was not strong , she never trusted him,will ask her to move on marry other man ams will with her good luck"

Shahnaz in tears and heart broken leaves the office !

Her son the adorable cute angel loves Omar whole heartedly,  he sneaks out from marriage function ,

Takes a taxi with some help , and reaches Omar's house " Pappa I am your son  I want you , I will stay here please be my father , I want you , stop Mumma"

Which make Omar heart melt, he makes  an entry in to  the marriage hall ... like BW movies , Son will call Mumma (* she would be looking for him") Omar opens his hands for her , other gut says " Go Shahnaz that is your family " she runs  towards Omar ... in to his open arms , 

There would be beautiful poems how he changed ... changed enough not like our Viaan nut 🤣

It had so.many supporting tracks but this was main story ( Karem will be a changed man, he & Meenu will move to US )

OMG it is very long 😫 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 10 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Teju is neurotic , she is possessive, delusional and a control freak

She was in control,  and she acted as if suffering 

🤣

At the end her son blew it open wide in the worst  possible way 🤣

OG this nonsence track was not there , ML had a lot if shirt coming almost until the end of the story 🤣

Edited by Rosh4rose - 10 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Again panic attack  any one would get it 🤣

Beta has done a " marvellous press conference " for tuta hua insan and his Sahara 

Broken hearted man and his refuge 🤣