Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Sshesha

That's what. I just want to know Neerja react upon seeing Pishimaa. I hope she doesn't give any excuse that she forgot her face.

Itni jaldi dikhayenge mujhe nahin lagta ....But this show has already taken a fast pace toh ek ummeed bhi hein....Truth ko chupane se aur bhi misunderstandings honge 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revutty

Agar aisa kuch dikhaya hein toh theek hein..But today he was saying uss ladki ko galat mat samjho woh wahan ki nahi hein she came to collect soil before Pishimaa. Kya pata iss insan ke ek hidden face bhi hein ? 

Yes. Ayub played a negative character in Shakti. So it could be possible though he played a positive character in Spy Bahu. 

But today, he asked Neerja if she came for collecting mud. Before she could reply, his focussed shifted to Abeer.

Revutty thumbnail

Iss  show mein Confusions hi confusion hone waale hein ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Neerja will eventually fall in love with Abeer. But once Abeer gets back to normal he will reject or forget Neerja ....Iss se alag kuch dikhayenge toh theek hein , dekh sakte hai. Yeh makers kabhi mare huye Trisha ko zinda bhi kar sakte hein 

Sshesha thumbnail

Itni jaldi dikhayenge mujhe nahin lagta ....But this show has already taken a fast pace toh ek ummeed bhi hein....Truth ko chupane se aur bhi misunderstandings honge 

Marriage negotiations will start by this week as per my guess.

I am expecting the show to be fast but the ratings are favorable so they'd reduce the speed.

Sshesha thumbnail

I haven't seen Amrita Rao before. But from her pics in Google, there are similarities.

I feel her face is slightly resembling Meera Deosthale.

Revutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Yes. Ayub played a negative character in Shakti. So it could be possible though he played a positive character in Spy Bahu. 

But today, he asked Neerja if she came for collecting mud. Before she could reply, his focussed shifted to Abeer.

Director ko pata hai Kahan pe kya daalna hein ....I was eager to hear reply from Neerja but soon Abeer kept the water glass and got anger saying joh bhi pooochna hai Ghar jaake poochiye. I like the back ground score of Neerja with Abeer  Abeeja yaa Neerbeer . Iss couple ke naam kya kahenge 

Revutty thumbnail

Meera would have played this role so well in my opinion. She was good in Udaan and Gud se meetha Ishq. But now I am liking Aastha also 

Sshesha thumbnail

Director ko pata hai Kahan pe kya daalna hein ....I was eager to hear reply from Neerja but soon Abeer kept the water glass and got anger saying joh bhi pooochna hai Ghar jaake poochiye. I like the back ground score of Neerja with Abeer  Abeeja yaa Neerbeer . Iss couple ke naam kya kahenge 

First of all, does Neerja know where she is actually? That is, her mother and every woman in her house are prostitutes.

Regarding couple name, how is NeerAb?

Sshesha thumbnail

Meera would have played this role so well in my opinion. She was good in Udaan and Gud se meetha Ishq. But now I am liking Aastha also 

Yes. I am liking Aastha too. Meera is a good choice but she already had a lot of social shows so she should try something new in other genre (just like she did in Gud Se Meetha Ishq)

Revutty thumbnail

She got an idea now from Didhun as she was fixing price . But still I guess she doesn't know the harsh reality. ...But she has find out that place is not right. Chalo itna toh samajh mein aaya accha hein