DDG discussions

Bubblegum810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I thought to discuss our DDG which once we loved, as once we loved than why not only discuss the time of DDG we loved, the story, the characters, the BGM( I still love DDG title track so much), and everything but but but only the part before it became just like a ordinary show.

Let's start with promo.   smiley9

It was so good and the thing which attracted me the most was the DDG title song, the song is awesome and the promo was awesome too.

I thought something else seeing the promo, though show started as something else but still it's was awesome in the start. And not to forget how everything from the promo was quite different than the show, I mean the house, the Gurudwara, the New york house, their get ups also( did they changed things midway?smiley36)

I hope I get someone to discuss this beautiful thing over here.

(Is this allowed or I would be thrown away from the form?smiley22smiley24 hope not so!smiley17)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi There 

I Used To Watch This Show On And Off It Was Nice In The Beginning But Since Amrita Died The Show Has Low Trps. And Now Going Off Air Its A Shame Really The Show Turned Boring. 

Bubblegum810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh hello, thanks for the reply.

Yeah it's turned horrible, let's forget where it's heading but let's discuss the things we loved. Though whole show was awesome but I loved Aasmaan and amu.

Let's discuss the undiscovered parts like how maan changed his house😂 how they forgot about the jewellery that dollar robbed 😂 and how the habit of ear scratching faded away after couple of episodes and much more. 

Let's discuss bloopers, the scene you loved, the bond you loved and character's habit which made you laugh and much more.

I hope I get some DDG viewers to discuss this things.🥺

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

We also never got to know what happened to the jewelry that was supposed to be in the locker? 

Bubblegum810 thumbnail

Oh yes, this thing also existed, didn't it?

When Maan left for India he was in different house and when he came back with biji he had different house, maybe Maan has multiple house, who knows?

Anyways he's one of the top heart surgeon he can have multiple houses, he can make big big hospital for charity and complete forgot about them( in usa), he can stay in india chilling without worrying about his work ( that's why amrita was chilling in India without worrying about her thesis or studies, smiley26 like father, like daughter). He can buy the whole haveli and can give the power of attorney to his brother so he can sell itsmiley12

His wife is nonetheless, she gives her expensive jwellery and can forget after a seconds, probably learned this from her husband 😉. After doing all this thing they were once broke, I mean how??

This family is super chaotic but I love themsmiley9

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubblegum810

Oh hello, thanks for the reply.

Yeah it's turned horrible, let's forget where it's heading but let's discuss the things we loved. Though whole show was awesome but I loved Aasmaan and amu.

Let's discuss the undiscovered parts like how maan changed his house😂 how they forgot about the jewellery that dollar robbed 😂 and how the habit of ear scratching faded away after couple of episodes and much more. 

Let's discuss bloopers, the scene you loved, the bond you loved and character's habit which made you laugh and much more.

I hope I get some DDG viewers to discuss this things.🥺

Sure We Can Discuss All Of That. My Favorite Couple Was Amrita  And Veer I Liked How Amrita Came To India And Met Her Family Then She And Veer Fell In Love But Not Without Challenges Because Riya Also Loved Veer And Wanted To Marry Him.

The Show Ended On October 24th smiley3

Glad It Didn't Drag On For Years.

Bubblegum810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Sure We Can Discuss All Of That. My Favorite Couple Was Amrita  And Veer I Liked How Amrita Came To India And Met Her Family Then She And Veer Fell In Love But Not Without Challenges Because Riya Also Loved Veer And Wanted To Marry Him.

The Show Ended On October 24th smiley3

Glad It Didn't Drag On For Years.

Yes, Amveer were awesome.

And amu was awesome too, just didn't liked how she forgot about her priorities. She wanted to become successful but then she forgot everything after one point. Amu took her father's stand infront of her grandfather but wasn't able to take her own stand when nirmit defamed her. She even forgot to scratch her ear in problem smiley36

They show in the start was something I will always re-watch. And thanks for not dragging any further.

SilverBell thumbnail

Yes, Amveer were awesome.

And amu was awesome too, just didn't liked how she forgot about her priorities. She wanted to become successful but then she forgot everything after one point. Amu took her father's stand infront of her grandfather but wasn't able to take her own stand when nirmit defamed her. She even forgot to scratch her ear in problem smiley36

They show in the start was something I will always re-watch. And thanks for not dragging any further.

True Amrita Forgot Her Own Priorities Because She Became To Involved With Her Family Members Mess. It Was A Good Tv Show. 

Bubblegum810 thumbnail

How did the pashmina got the forum and we didn't even got the forum even after asking and waiting for 10 months??

It got forum in just few episodes 😭😢

SilverBell thumbnail

How did the pashmina got the forum and we didn't even got the forum even after asking and waiting for 10 months??

It got forum in just few episodes 😭😢

Oh That's Very Sad smiley19 Not Fair At All Really