Neerja - Episode discussions

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Let's discuss about episodes of Neerja here until forum gets opened 

🤗🤗

Thank you Sshesha  for reading my updates. I will keep giving written updates of this show when I gets time to watch. 

Now let's discuss what we actually want to see in show

Of course we want to see the journey of Neerja ..But I don't want a quick leap.... Because I am liking Myra very much. Let her understand everything as time passes. Not just Neerja I want other children of Sonagachi should also get the right for education.

Though from promos we know a hero will be come and eventually Neerja and he will fell in love , I don't want very much sugar coated romance. They should show it as relatable. 

They should show her as strong FL once she grows up as a social activist who fights for the rights for women. 

I know it's an Indian TV show so to keep high hopes won't matters to anybody.

Really like the actors whom they chose for each role. Waiting to see others also. 

Thank you guys for reading my updates. 

Edited by Revutty - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Thank you for the tag and your efforts🤗

I just read that Astha and Rajveer have been confirmed as leads. So I guess Neerja will grow up after few episodes.

Revutty thumbnail

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TsdravTLYUo&feature=share9

This scene 😭😭🥺🥺

How a kid faces the harsh reality 😭😭 😭😭😭 

Sabke Paapa hein, mere paapa kahan hein ??

How Protima will make her understand things ?

Revutty thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Thank you for the tag and your efforts🤗

I just read that Astha and Rajveer have been confirmed as leads. So I guess Neerja will grow up after few episodes.

I know. But I just wish they won't show a quick leap....Myra really steals the whole episode with her innocence and I will miss her very much.

Let's see how the show goes. I hope this show stays in theme .

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Earlier when the news of the show came, it was promoted as a UPSC aspirants show. So I guess the concept is how a girl from brothel becomes an IAS officer.

Aastha and Rajveer are the leads of the show. They released a promo as well and Protima-Neerja escaping from Sonagachi. Probably after 10 episodes, Neerja and Abeer will grow up.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revutty

I know. But I just wish they won't show a quick leap....Myra really steals the whole episode with her innocence and I will miss her very much.

Let's see how the show goes. I hope this show stays in theme .

I think the whole point of this track is to show the background and establish Neerja's character before they take the leap and start her journey

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Earlier when the news of the show came, it was promoted as a UPSC aspirants show. So I guess the concept is how a girl from brothel becomes an IAS officer.

Aastha and Rajveer are the leads of the show. They released a promo as well and Protima-Neerja escaping from Sonagachi. Probably after 10 episodes, Neerja and Abeer will grow up.

I dont think this is that USPC show. That one was being made for Sony.🤔

MochaQueen thumbnail

Do you have the link to promo??

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I dont think this is that USPC show. That one was being made for Sony.🤔

That is by DJ's creative unit that is for Sony. 

Earlier news came like Sunshine Productions (Neerja's PH) are making a show on UPSC concept. It might be a rumour and brothel could be the main concept.