Posted: 1 months ago

Eagerly waiting 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tellyme

Dear Readers,

While I type 'Intezaar'  .........smiley42smiley42

These are new story and taking it's shape. So to keep up the continuity , I do not want to keep longer gap. 

So you will get Chapter 10 of this one tomorrow...smiley40smiley40

Who all are in for itsmiley2smiley2

smiley31

Hi Anu, thank you smiley31

already waiting for the update smiley42

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Plz share the password

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Soo much trauma some incidents can leave . PPL don't understand. Many a time u can't eat and sleep . I feel for geet . Her being scared is obvious. I hope maan understands

tellyme thumbnail

Chapter 10

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is the-burnt-bc.jpeg

When Misty opened her eyes after a couple of hours, she looked around to find Advay in teary eyes. He rushed and hugged her “Mummaaa…”

“Ma’am, I am Doctor Avinash Mehta. How are you feeling now?”

“I am better” she looked around to see Maan there

“Advay, come to me. Let Mumma rest” saying so, he took Advay from Misty to his arms. Geet kept looking at him. In that weak moment her fears again started encapsulating her. She could see how Maan took Advay away from her and was holding in his arms.

“No… he will take Advay away from her… he will hand over her son to that Sam…” her head started circling

“Don’t take him away…” she murmured

“Please do not separate my son from me…” 

“Geet” Maan ran to her. She joined her hands to him “Pleeeaase…” and before he could speak she again went out of sense

“Doc…. Check her” Maan panicked. Doc rushed to check her. 

Maan was pacing in the room with a crying Advay in his arms while the doctor was checking her.

Just after couple of minutes of checking her, he turned with serious face to Maan

“What’s the matter Doc..”

“We need to shift her immediately to hospital. She needs to be admitted”

“What… what happened?”

“Her BP has gone unrealistic high.. She was sinking and though I have  administered injections to stabilize her but we need to immediately move her to hospital”

“Doc….” “Hurry Mr. Khurana”

It had been four hours in the hospital. Savitri Devi, Meera, Arjun were also racing restlessly in the hospital lobby along with extremely restless Maan with unstoppably crying Advay in his arms

“Advay… you are a strong man, right? Mumma will be fine beta” Maan, who himself was losing strength, tried to calm down his son.

Savitri Devi did not know how to react. One side Maan found Geet and he had his son in his arms, on the other side Geet had not come in sense for the last four hours.

Misty’s last words before her fainting was ringing in Maan’s head. Her fear of him snatching Advay from her.

Maan had just started enjoying his son when reality hit him. It was his presence that Geet is in this condition today.

“Chii Maan, again you only thought of yourself and your happiness and made Geet land here. When she once fainted, why had you come in front of her eyes again.. You sinner” He hated himself.

He then went into realization onto why Geet was so scared of seeing Advay in Maan’s arms. 

A month had passed since Maan informed Geet that she would bear his child, only for him to take the baby away from her afterward. 

However, deep down, Maan understood that it provided him with a convenient excuse to spend nights with her without having to offer any explanations about his need for her. Yet, Geet possessed the uncanny ability to decipher that innermost part of him, even when he denied it to himself.

That night when Maan had pulled Geet on the bed, she had a smile on her face, a teasing smile. Feeling a bit caught he pinned her hands on top of her head and placed himself on top of her

“You really are wishing for a rough night”

But just like a very few times, Geet was a bit bold that night. Night time Maan and day time Maan were different for her. She had been able to see through the real him at nights

“You have fallen in love with me. Mujhse dur reh nahi pate aap” she said with a smile.

“Love??? In which illusion do you live?” He gave an evil laugh, which was clear he was hiding his feelings behind the mask.

“You will give me a child.. Don’t you remember? and this is just a process” and he had unbuttoned the front of her night gown, pressed open mouth kiss on her pink bosom and bit her there to pour his frustration

“Nahi manti main… pyar ho gaya hai aapko mujhse” 

“Achcha pyar ho gaya hai mujhe…” he looked at her in anger and in one go tore the front of the satin material on her 

“Chii.. you have no self respect. I insult you left and right, still you are waiting for my love..”  he bent and bit her near her neck as he pressed her hardened blossom.

“Don’t you have any self respect?” Geet knew these were his ways to bow her down. Her love was winning and his hate was losing. She will not give up after coming so far. He had started trusting her, she could see. These are just his ways of denial.

Geet was smiling and that was it for Maan. No, he could not let her win. Not let her love win. 

“Let me break your pride” and he got up living bare Geet on the bed

“I am going to Sameera”

Geet immediately wrapped the sheet “No.. Maan no..”

“Yes I am. This is what you provoke me to do”

“Maan listen, what will Dadima, Annie.. Dev think?”

“Yes, they should know that I spent the whole night with Sameera. Maybe they can clear your illusion then that I can never ever love you. I hate you”

“But you hate Sameera..”

“I hate you too.. Phir bhi tumhare saath raat gujarta hoon na main. then why not Sameera”

“I am your wife..” she was almost teary by now

“Yes, by tricking me..”

‘No Maan.. “ He pushed her and left from the room

In anger he had reached the place of the lady he clearly hated most

“Maa-an at this hour of night” Sam said smiling

“Stop your silly smile and make me a drink”

“Sure.. men come to their mistress when their wife cannot satisfy him” Sam said trying to bring her hand on his face but Maan held it midway.

“Don’t dare put your dirty hand on me. Make me a drink” he ordered

“What a faithful husband you are,  only puts his clean hands on his wife” Sam tried triggering him. Maybe if triggered, in anger he can place his hand  on her. But Maan knew her well and was way more cunning than her.

“One more word and I am gone. You will then have nothing to boast about our relation to my wife” Sam gave a shameless smile and made him the drink.

Sam kept making drinks and forwarding it to Maan. Maan needed the drinks but he knew he could not slip out of hand. Never ever can trust the lady in front of him. She can do anything. Thus he kept drinking the whole night but somehow kept awake. Later by 5 am when he could not hold anymore, he left for home.

But in all this, while he was at Sam’s place he got another devil idea to trouble his wife who had challenged him.

Geet was pacing in the hall when Maan arrived all drunk. The driver had somehow kept him standing

“Maa-aan” Geet ran to him

“Leave…” he threw her far. But Dev and Dadima came by that time

“Bro..”

“Maan, from where are you coming at this hour, that too all drunk. What has happened to you Maan”

“Saturday night Dadima” he laughed.. 

“Went to spend some quality time with my mistress”

“Maan” Savitri Devi was about to slap him but stopped. She knew that the after effects would be Geet being insulted badly.

“She is your wife standing there. Please think before you speak “

Stumbling Maan reach Geet and held her arm

“Dadima..” he stumbled in drunk state, making Geet stumble with him

“Dadima.. She doesn’t listen to me. You explain her that a man that goes to his mistress does not love his wife”

He threw Geet on sofa

“He hates her…Tell her.. Tell her Dadima” stumbling and mumbling he went to his room upstairs

Geet ran behind him

“Babhi.. Don’t go behind him. Don’t let him tarnish your self respect this way”

“No, I can’t leave him alone in this condition…” 

A Stumbling Maan threw himself on bed, his eyes fixed on the door. Very well knowing she will soon be there with lemon water. And there she was.

“Why are you making a mockery of yourself? You are business tycoon, The Maan Singh Khurana” she made him drink the lemon water and then wiped his lips

“I am business tycoon, The Maan Singh Khurana. How can I forget, because that is why you tricked me into this marriage… hunn.. Or else who will stay with a man who hates you”

“I've cherished you since childhood. You're the embodiment of the perfect man in my dreams. Please, don't shatter this image”

“This image will break for you, whatever I do. You know why, because you cannot leave the status of being the wife of a business tycoon. But I have a better punishment for you”

“Okayy… for now just sleep”

“Raat guzara maine Sam ke saath.. How do you feel” he winked

Without a word Geet made him lay on the pillow. Her no reaction made him angry and he held her both arms from his palms, pressed them hard

“You think I am joking. Now let me tell you something that you will not take as a joke”

“Please rest”

“Listen… I have decided, once you give birth to my baby, I will take it from you and hand it to Sam. You will not even be allowed to touch my baby”

Geet looked at him, shocked. There was some satisfaction on his face

“You hate her, you will never give your child in her hand”

“I hate her and that is why this plan. Both of you will be punished.. She will have no role in my life other than just be a nanny to my baby and see me sharing a room with my wife in front of her eyes and you, you will see your child only in the arms of another woman in my life.”

“Kya ho gaya hai aapko… in you game of revenge you will use your child” Maan’s eyes filled with anger and he held her hair in his fist and pulled her head back

“My baby will be the child of Maan Singh Khurana. It will be the center of my life, prince or princess. I will single handedly raise my baby, samjhi tum. You were planning to bring my child into this world to come close to me.. Use my child to come close to me.. Aur tum aisa bol rahi hoo mujhe… see your guts”

He left her harshly “Now listen clearly and get it in your stubborn brain, from now on you will only get my closeness in bed but not my child in your hand, never ever.” 

Had he said it once and forgotten, she would have let it go. But stubbornly, he kept reminding her this every now and then for the next fifteen days to prove to her that he was serious.

Later, when Geet did not get pregnant for the next two months, this whole pregnancy thing went into the background as some other fiasco between them took the front seat.

“Mr. Khurana” Nurse came running

“Misty Khurana is regaining senses” Maan looked at Dadima and forwarded Advay to her

“Dadima, you and Meera, go see her. Take Advay to her”

“Veerji aap”

“No.. no Meera. Do not even mention me” Savitri Devi tried to take her great grandson in her arms, who had been clutching tightly to Maan

“Go dear, don’t you want to see Mumma” Advay nodded in yes “with you”. Advay did not want to go into a stranger's arms. Maan smiled, bowing to his son’s wish

“Okay come” 

When they reached outside Misty’s room, Maan placed Advay on his foot “Now go, meet Mumma. She missed you so much”

Advay ran inside, followed by Savitri Devi and Meera

Misty opened her eyes to find her son’s face in front of her

“Dear” tears rolled down her eyes “Mumma” Advay hugged her tight. Misty closed her eyes. And the she heard “Geet bete” 

She slowly opened her eyes to see the source of the most calming voice, the voice she had yearned for so long to hear

She raised her eyes to meet Dadima’s who had tears  ready to pour out 

“Dadima” And Savitri Devi ran to hug her and bless her

“Kahan chali gayee thi aap apni Dadima ko chor ker” she made a lovely complained continuously blessing her by caressing her head

“Sorry Dadima” she looked down

“Don’t say sorry, we all are your culprit. We could not provide protection to you”

“No Dadima, please. I am sorry for leaving without even telling you”

“No Darling, you are not supposed to say sorry. Whatever you did, you did right”

“You are not upset at me”

“That’s not a question at all, beta. The question is how can you be good to me when I was not able to protect you and your trust in me”

Tears rolled down Misty’s eyes and she hugged Dadima tightly. Savitri Devi looked at her cute newly found great grandson,  Advay who was looking at them, all bewildered

“Your son?” she asked softly

“Your great grandson. Please forgive me Dadima for separating you from your blood” 

Misty looked at Advay who was clutching to her

“Don’t ever say that dear. I found you and along with that found such a wonderful gift that you have protected for so long. Akele kerne pe majbur thi aap. None of us were with you when you needed us most. I will never be able to forgive myself”

“Dadima” She looked at Advay

“Go to your great granny… Mumma is not feeling well”

“No.. Mumma rest. Advay go to Ice clean uncle” and he ran outside the room

Savitri Devi ran to stop Advay from going to Maan. She knew Geet would not like it.

“Dadima let him go. I have no right to stop Advay from meeting his father. I cannot be that selfish.”

Advay ran to his ice cream uncle

“Aur Maan? He knows he has no right” informed Dadima

Misty was actually wondering why he has called Dadima to meet her and how he has not yet come claiming his rights on Advay? He can clearly run a legal case against her and with his power he will win.

But here, he has sent Advay to her. She was unable to relate with this act of his. Ohh… he cannot be in the bad book of his son. Misty had a clear idea of his craziness for his own child and he will do anything to be the best father to his son.

Whatever be the case, for two reasons she cannot stop Maan from meeting his son. First, however he had been to her, she knew he would be a brilliant father and she had separated him from his child. Hidden the truth of his child from him. 

Second, she knew his power. Trying to separate him from his son, he was capable of creating a case to snatch from her forever.

“Advay is his son, who am I to allow and disallow”

Maan was talking to the doctor, who was informing him that she had gone under sudden deep shock and whatever was the reason for her shock, should be avoided to reproduce in this case. It can be fatal for her.

“If I say, she fainted by my presence”

“That must be an example, right? But for example, if that is the case then you should not come in front of her at all. Because that can be triggering and have 90% chance of causing unrealistic high blood pressure”

It hit Maan. He cannot come in front of her.  But then soon realized, this was his real penance, a suffering where he knows she is nearby but can never come in front of her. 

“If this is what will keep her happy and healthy and if this is the punishment God wants to serve me, I am all there to endure it. It is nothing about my life, happiness and want, it is all about her now. Thank-you God for keeping her safe in these years. And can’t thankyou enough for giving a son like Advay to sinner like me” He was looking up to the ceiling and thanking God when he felt cute little hands on his leg, trying to shake his well built body

“Advay.. Go to Mumma dear”

“Mumma sleepy.. So Advay here”

“Did you take Mumma’s permission to come here” he cutely nodded for No.

Maan sat down on his knees “This is wrong.. Hmmm. Go get Mumma’s permission” Advay pouted.

“She gives me to that ganny”

“Grrannyy” Maan corrected with a smile

“ggrrraaanni” Advay repeated

“Go ask. If she does not allow, I will try to take permission”

Advay ran and went inside the room. Meera who was waiting outside saw the little kid. She was elated seeing that Veerji has a son.

“Ice clean uncle wan me tho thake Mumma phemission”

Misty was again surprised but did not show it to Advay “Go.. you don’t need one to go with…”

She paused “with your ice cream uncle” Advay immediately ran to his ice cream Uncle.

Doctor came in “Mrs Savitri Khurana.. She needs to take a rest. I need to check her parameters”

Please like and commentsmiley42

Please do let me know your views. I am ready to take all your rants but please keep trust on me, I will make you feel for each character.

smiley31

Edited by tellyme - 7 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Password please 

Ahve1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Anu,

Please share the Pwd smiley42