Ariya Crawling To Love - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana2607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sakshi gayi kaam se....yaaassss

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Sak seems to have a agenda or just hungry for fame and trp 

Arjun smashed the camera 

Fact : did u know irresponsible journalism of barkha dutt revealed to terrorists army positions in Kargil and even due to some during Mumbai attacks 😡

I know idiots only and she is not the only one

Even when the f16 mishap had happened same thing had occurred

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Ha na maine toh news dekhna hi band kar diya. I only follow like 2 channels on insta to stay updated bas

MariyamBeary98 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Uff Wonderful update di ❤️ thanks for the pm di ❤️

Shrutu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Super update...

Arjun has daughter..??? 

Media is seriously a ITV serial nowadays...

Viana_White thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bomb toh Arjun ne Riya par nahi, tumne hum sab par drop kiya hai aur uske upar se this shameless Sakshi's limitless annoying actions of interrupting investigation in the middle...ufffff....jale par namak chidak kar uspar tikhi mirch ki powder dalkar torture karna kya bohot zaroori hai??? I guess, here in this story, you're going to make Sakshi take us to the edge of irritation & annoyance, this was just the trailer, hai na? 

Now, in this story, I want to know more about Arjun's past life, like -- How healthy the relationship between Arjun with his daughter was in the past? How is the relationship now among Arjun-his daughter & Riya after the marriage of Ariya? Did his daughter accept Arjun marrying Riya whole heartedly?Where is Arjun daughter living now after the marriage of Ariya? Did his daughter live with Arjun before Ariya's marriage? Who is Arjun's first wife? How did Arjun get separate from his first wife? Does Arjun have any past connection with Sakshi? I know, I know, so many questions here, par jawab toh sirf story mein hi milenge humko. 

By the way, I loved Ayesha-Arjun banter more today, also the way he talked & instructed to the team about Sakshi in his cabin & lastly the way he smashed the camera. Honestly speaking, the way you're portraying the character Sakshi here, I was literally feeling like strangling her right then and there (if only, I was infront of her) while reading this whole chapter. It seems like, I'm going to hate Sakshi to the core by the end of this story, just like you made me feel for Rathore specially in your story "Missing" & in some of your others stories too as well as for Shree in "Chalbaaz".

Tnx for pm. Will be waiting eagerly to pass the week soon so that we can get to read the next chapter of this story.

Edited by naaheean - 7 months ago
mansvigupta thumbnail

Beautiful Update 

Pls update next chapter little fastsmiley27

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh isliy arjun aise behave kar raha hai sakshi ki entry so annoying she is poor ayesha arjun ne kya punishment di oh sakshi media ko bula li per kya dhasu jawab mila arjun se fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm