Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Roses4Moira

Natasha and Dawal is kind of cuteeesmiley42

But Natasha ..How can she just fall in luv and get married so soon..!!

Saw them on my feed, and that is what lead to watch the show, cause they are kinda cute but I am really confused as to why they married each other because they clearly are not in 'love' love and I really don't have it in me to watch it on hotstar with all the ads, so can you please summarise their so called love story, before marriage? 

Edited by Tara_memu12 - 7 months ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Saw them on my feed, and that is what lead to watch the show, cause they are kinda cute but I am really confused as to why they married each other because they clearly are not in 'love' love and I really don't have it in me to watch it on hotstar with all the ads, so can you please summarise their so called love story, before marriage? 

They were like Tom and Jerry..he didn't want to get married but his bro emotional blackmailed him so he agreed to get married to her..(Nat is nominee of Pandya store so dhawal bro told him to get married automatically PS will come  under him ) 

Nat didn't have great opinion about him..but at many occasions he saved her or help her family..So she started falling in love with him ..

saloniagrawal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

The only issue with this show is that, despite leads having rocking chemistry, their tracks and storylines are so messed up and unbearable that you can't really pick a side. The way this show portrays toxic behaviour in the name of drama is soul-gruelling. 

Both Dhawal and Natasha have great character arcs but given the history of their creatives, I highly doubt they would ever explore these characters up to their potential.