Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: manny136

also rival show is same trp as ps so its very close lol

past 2 weeks, slot leader is tied with rival show.
next week: Bhabhi & flipper will guarantee loss of slot leader too! 

Show before: doriyan went up. Show after ghum went up.

just y’day SBS propaganda sawal was there: where they were saying Store leap is working better than ghum, Aisa people saying. whereas in reality, except anchor no one was saying that in comments.

They were really trying to push that new Jodi is being liked just like ShiVi. 

Well, Shovel leke Dhe Wall- dhe deadend is approaching!

Legacy this! 

Edited by spdp - 9 months ago
Saumyas23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Je Baat! ✌️✌️✌️

Store at 7:30 lower than 7 pm show! 
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Credit goes to Creative Writerben, Mr. Kan & co directing team, RA & co uncrrative manipulators - who was overjoyed with what was predicted preleap : return of Bhabhi, With faithful Flipper Rishita to save the outrage. And claim PR space.
And ungrateful new gen , their narcissist push to keep abusing most loved FL of Pandyastore : Raavi , even post leap, and kerping dhara Rishita mahan ratta post leap. as if audience watching will gulp it without disconnect.

This- abhi toh aur girna hai.

IMG_5764.jpeg

In bold: Kutte ki dum they are..

I now get it why they have been allowed leap.... So that channel has a reason to fire them majestically!!

Saumyas23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

past 2 weeks, slot leader is tied with rival show.
next week: Bhabhi flipper will gurantee loss of slot leader too! 

Show before: doriyan went up. Show after ghum went up.

just y’day SBS propaganda sawal was there: where they were saying Store leap is working better than ghum. Aisa people saying- where as except anchor no one was saying that in comments.

They were really trying to push that new Jodi is being liked just like ShiVi. 

Well, Shovel leke Dhe Wall-  a dead end is approaching!

Legacy this! 

😂😂 new cast has truly carried on the legacy of no interest leadben... Almost there as the initial 1.4 rating!!

Numbers are saying all.

Krushiika thumbnail

Ratings fell now the show has no hope better end it

Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This drama could have stood a chance if they started it as a new series with no ties to PS. And ended PS on a good note. No matter what certain co stars think PS was all abt Shivi

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🥁🥁🎉🎉🍾🍾👏🏼👏🏼🥳🥳

Aha!!

Here is 🤣🤣🤣🤣x10 congratulations 

To the great writers: Choubeys : who claimed any role popularity is due to writers. They created ShiVi they can create kirkir/ Showel/ Etc etc too:

(nope! Sorry! Magic was beyond yr writing)

to Prejudiced compromised creatives Khan- Ansari- jain - pari & co:

Damn their ‘source’ games.

Tried every trick they could to minimize ShiVi SS, cut scenes, make actors shoot & don’t air, chop ShiVi scenes in a way to get hate for them, push their favorites with favored scenes, long ss, paid media.

They literally deprived true fandom of Pandyastore- DhiVi fans from telling their honest journey- good story.

Nasty unnecessary reietative third angles. Absolute hate towards Raavi (& Alice) even post leap.

This wrap up was meant to happen.

good riddance. 

Todays both news regarding Pandyastore proves: what actually worked.

(And oh: did never mention this before: Sphere only follows KDice from PS cast. Tells you what matters. 
and still puzzles me why Leadben & gang were able to control so much)

mpks1 thumbnail

I haven’t been to the forum since the leap happened, have come here almost after a month. Skimmed through the last few pages of the EDT, looks  like the TRPs are down and now there is a possibility of show shutting down in the next couple of months.

Whatever of happened to taking forward the legacy and the dream of completing 1000 episodes? 🙄🙄🙄

SP, PH and the writers wanted to low rung actors, cheaper budget, thought could trick the TRP audience. I guess it didn’t work. Choubays, Ansari, Jain and others  will be always be poor writers who have no story to tell or capable of writing good tracks or scenes. They cannot be coasting along for a long time or escape the radar, one day their incapabilities will be caught. 

I am completely detached from the show, don’t care what happens anymore and not going to feel bad for anyone. 

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

I haven’t been to the forum since the leap happened, have come here almost after a month. Skimmed through the last few pages of the EDT, looks  like the TRPs are down and now there is a possibility of show shutting down in the next couple of months.

Whatever of happened to taking forward the legacy and the dream of completing 1000 episodes? 🙄🙄🙄

SP, PH and the writers wanted to low rung actors, cheaper budget, thought could trick the TRP audience. I guess it didn’t work. Choubays, Ansari, Jain and others  will be always be poor writers who have no story to tell or capable of writing good tracks or scenes. They cannot be coasting along for a long time or escape the radar, one day their incapabilities will be caught. 

I am completely detached from the show, don’t care what happens anymore and not going to feel bad for anyone. 

Same here dear. I just visit occasionally to see my friends if they are active or not. I guess we all got our desired mukti . Good we all left the show but I muss my forum friends and bashing the show.

Hiw was ur India trip

manny136 thumbnail

Btw i saw a clip of todays epi lol so doras kidney fl  doesnt own the store coz bhago never got around to changing the ownership lol also coz she was underage but coz they died their only child inherited the store aka chiku is the owner of the store legally lol