Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nothingtosay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Two minutes of silence for the following "iconic" lines from Mrs. Sharma which are now crying in a corner👏😆:

a) Tum Abhir ke Docman ban sakte ho but uske BAAP nahin ban sakte 

b) Paalne wala paida karne waale se badaa hota hai

c) Tumhein Abhir ka Pita yeh Maa kabhi banne nahin degi

In one fell swoop, the house of cards went flying away😆

❤️❤️❤️ 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nothingtosay

On top judge ended with AK cannot go against court orders - that was the final nail in the coffin 🤣🤣🤣 akshu baby was so over confident- Mahadev gave her a bigger jhatka, in the name of revenge wat all she did 😡

LOL yes, the judge like DOUBLY reinforced it that if Akshara goes against court orders, there will be legal action against her😆.....good call to keep Mrs. Sharma's criminal tendencies in check warna "darr" ka bahaana dekar yeh kuch bhi kar sakti hai😆

Now is the time to self reflect, Mrs. Sharma....think of all the things that got you to this point and WHY it came to be so.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Means judge has good taste😎😆....finally some long overdue truth bombs dropped for all those who claimed Akshara had full right to write any name she felt like as father on the birth certificate👏😆

In this celebration i want to specially thank

Manjari 

Arohi 

Manish Goenka 

Abhinav sharma 

Akshara sharma 

In helping us giving our golu his official name 🥰 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Two minutes of silence for the following "iconic" lines from Mrs. Sharma which are now crying in a corner👏😆:

a) Tum Abhir ke Docman ban sakte ho but uske BAAP nahin ban sakte 

b) Paalne wala paida karne waale se badaa hota hai

c) Tumhein Abhir ka Pita yeh Maa kabhi banne nahin degi

In one fell swoop, the house of cards went flying away😆

Akshu is officially will be called as Abhir's Maasi if she pushes abhi again to marry arohi. 😇

Thank god atleast abrohi se chutkara milega 😁 

Hopefaith thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Maasiyon haazir ho apna golu is officially will be renamed as Abhir Abhimanyu Birla 🥳please join us in his naming ceremony  check if any adoption document needs an update 😆

Waiting for this now 

https://twitter.com/HARSHADMYKING/status/1643277198143680513?s=20

Excuse me I am bua not Maasi  Abhimanyu ( HC) is  my brother from Bharat and one of my duties is to keep an eye on all the Maasi’s of Abhir.😆 But happy Naming ceremony to all.

Edited by Hopefaith - 11 months ago
AreYaar thumbnail

In this celebration i want to specially thank

Manjari 

Arohi 

Manish Goenka 

Abhinav sharma 

Akshara sharma 

In helping us giving our golu his official name 🥰 

For this particular round, Arohi deserves big thanks to for doing CHUGLI of Manju to Goenkas....that is what set this in motion this time to lead up to Abhi winning full custody and getting his legal rights back as a father👏😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

Excuse me I am bua not Maasi  Abhimanyu is  my brother from Bharat and one of my duties is to keep an eye on all the Maasi’s of Abhir.😆 But happy Naming ceremony to all.

😆 Okay buaji 😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

For this particular round, Arohi deserves big thanks to for doing CHUGLI of Manju to Goenkas....that is what set this in motion this time to lead up to Abhi winning full custody and getting his legal rights back as a father👏😆

as long as our abhir is a birla and his surname is birla i am happy. Even if akshu gets abhir back his official name would be birla and they can not boast in society without adding birla in his name 😆 Abhimanyu Birla finally got the justice he deserved 👏

AreYaar thumbnail

as long as our abhir is a birla and his surname is birla i am happy. Even if akshu gets abhir back his official name would be birla and they can not boast in society without adding birla in his name 😆 Abhimanyu Birla finally got the justice he deserved 👏

POINT👏.....now it doesn't matter where Abhir stays cuz he is LEGALLY and OFFICIALLY a Birla😆....jisko bhi muh bola kuch bhi banna hai, woh unki problem....but legal rights are with Abhi now. He can ofcourse be generous enough to hand Abhir back to Sharmas but it won't change the legal judgement and the correction on the birth certificate 👏

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Team Birlas

Yes.. so happy that Abhir is now Abhir Abhimanyu Birla in Birth Certificate 😎⭐️ and Mrs Sharma got warning that if she doesn’t comply to the court order in any manner 🥳

0A481B42-9FDC-497E-8F8F-8E89CBC2BF2D.jpeg

6A4E8C57-12BB-49D9-A877-439A976904AB.jpeg

Papa and his betu ❤️❤️