ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 27 days ago

Ruhi: I know you are upset with me Abhira 

Ruhi who never wanted Abhira back cares that Abhira is upset? Why Ruhi try to act so mahan and considerate when she isn't smiley29 smiley36

Abhira: People are upset with close one and you are nobody to me. Thank God you are nobody to me. There was a time when I considered you my friend. I was looking for an elder sister in you. But I was wrong 

Abhira dear she is your cousin. She is the one smiley36 You can't Thank God yet for not making Ruhi your sister smiley36

Ruhi: Destiny wanted me and Arman together.

Dear Delusional Ruhi if destiny wanted you two together you wouldn't get married to his brother instead of him. If Destiny wanted you two together you wouldn't have to plan & plot for their divorce even before one year deal is over. Giving credit for one's own hard work, obsession and manipulation to destiny only a character like Ruhi Birla can do it smiley14

Abhira: My mother's death, deal marriage, getting insulted in this house, even you insulted me several times, Rohit died, today I'm going,  all this happened because destiny wanted you and Armaan together. If destiny could speak it would also say please spare me, sister.

I so wish destiny could speak as Ruhi's inner self 

How long you will wear the mask of a good person who is a helpless victim? Speak the truth at least now. Not destiny but you wanted it and it's happening. Don't waste your crocodile tears on me. Show them to Armaan he is already under family pressure to marry you. On seeing your tears he will say yes instantly.

Abhira dear only you could see through her fascade beside Manisha chachi (though nobody cares what she says) but Armaan is not under family pressure to get married to Ruhi. He is too spineless to admit he is willing to get married to Ruhi as only Ruhi could do Aarti with him & this marriage will keep the atmosphere around him calm with no fights smiley42(though it's going to be opposite his peace, calmness, happiness and thinking abilities will leave with Abhira)

Ruhi was called out for her manipulations and crocodile tears by Abhira. Like most vamps are confronted by FLs. So writers are clear that Ruhi is vamp who will be whitewashed later on being an astrayed sister of FL.   

Edited by ShadowImbue - 27 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Even after this much bashing by abhira why is she constantly behind her giving some idiotic explanations...such an idiot she is..smiley29

Ruhi Birla naa is that kind of dheet who looks for validation for people she doesn't even like and wants to destroy their life smiley39

Seriously this gurl is so jealous of Ab, did everything possible to ruin her marriage with Ar, and is getting everything handed to her on a golden platter... yet goes for kismet wanted RuAr to be together... She is seriously someone on a high level of wahiyat smiley8

Yep... Writers know that she is the vamp.. Thats why time and time again she is shown the mirror by FL. Its just like Ab ko chodkar baki sab ko deaf and mute banaya hain... But still I am hopeful that we will get a great grand public beizzati of Ru Birla.

ShadowImbue thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Even after this much bashing by abhira why is she constantly behind her giving some idiotic explanations...such an idiot she is..smiley29

Ruhi is dumb. She still thinks Abhira will believe her words of having good intentions. She thinks nobody can see through the facade of a hypocrite who cares about her obsession only.

ShadowImbue thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Ruhi Birla naa is that kind of dheet who looks for validation for people she doesn't even like and wants to destroy their life smiley39

Seriously this gurl is so jealous of Ab, did everything possible to ruin her marriage with Ar, and is getting everything handed to her on a golden platter... yet goes for kismet wanted RuAr to be together... She is seriously someone on a high level of wahiyat smiley8

You are right, validation is all that she needs besides her obsession Armaan. She wants Poddars to sing her praises all the time. Viewers will get to see her downfall that's for sure. 

ShadowImbue thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Yep... Writers know that she is the vamp.. Thats why time and time again she is shown the mirror by FL. Its just like Ab ko chodkar baki sab ko deaf and mute banaya hain... But still I am hopeful that we will get a great grand public beizzati of Ru Birla.

@red Manisha also guessed about Ruhi's intentions she even warned Abhira but nobody takes Manisha seriously. However, instead of warning Abhira she could've warned Armaan and could have asked him to clear Ruhi that he is not interested in her. Things might have been different anyway if writers wanted them different.

@bold her public bezzati is pending. She will get what she asked for because of her actions and malicious intentions. 

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Even for bad to bad people we won't differentiate near food....

She lost it as a human when she wrote names on food....

Also , she always starts crying when opposite person doesn't agree with her...

Edited by Sushma_Reddy - 27 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

Even for bad to bad people we won't differentiate near food....

She lost it as a human when she wrote names on food....

Also , she always starts crying when opposite person doesn't agree with her...

Sorry what did she seriously do this smiley3

Khaane pe naam kon likhta hai yaar smiley29

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

You are right, validation is all that she needs besides her obsession Armaan. She wants Poddars to sing her praises all the time. Viewers will get to see her downfall that's for sure. 

You still have UMEED? smiley42

The way the show is going, i kind of feel like they are not gonna degrade her already rotten personality anymore. She will be a saviour to Ab-Ar's doomed relationship smiley39