Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Mirage09

They showed Pratima this previous week. And out of nowhere, Arjun starts to feel for Sayali. Atleast, that's what yesterday's precap suggested. Writers seemed to have grown brains in the murder case track. Will have to see how long this brain growth lasts. It looks as if all the stretching did not fetch them trps? Also, I really hope not to see Chaitanya being so dumb and duped by Sakshi. I kinda liked him all this time. 

Raviraj is the dumb one here... famous, senior advocate cannot be this dumb!! He's totally blinded by his daughter, fake one!! And even mahipat and Sakshi are able to misguide him in believing that they are being targeted unnecessarily by Arjun!! 

Chaitanya is that boy who's a good friend but not as a boyfriend!! Sakshi has got him for her vested interests and poor thing though a bit uncomfortable doesn't think Sakshi is just using him!!

Yesss... thankfully Arjun has got some good leads in the case...putting Raviraj, Priya and her gang on backfoot!!

Pratima with scared face and lost memory (of course, since she didn't return home!!) Visited the temple quite in a cliched way....just to help Sayali complete the शिवामूठ पूजा!! प्रिया in temple, though with bad intentions.... looked so gorgeous in that lovely saree!!

Edited by Vanni03 - 9 months ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

They showed Pratima this previous week. And out of nowhere, Arjun starts to feel for Sayali. Atleast, that's what yesterday's precap suggested. Writers seemed to have grown brains in the murder case track. Will have to see how long this brain growth lasts. It looks as if all the stretching did not fetch them trps? Also, I really hope not to see Chaitanya being so dumb and duped by Sakshi. I kinda liked him all this time. 

Yes seems TRp made them bring court case back.  

Last cross examination and yesterday’s has almost 50 episodes in between means approximately little over two months and all 50 episodes wasted on abuse Sayali mission. 
I feel not only Chaitanya but Purna Aaji the most abusive senior in the family, pratap and dumbest of dumb is Raviraj. Who just can not see beyond the  fake Tanvi.

How on earth he is a smart lawyer who takes decision on emotional basis. He believes Mahipat and Sakshi just because his daughter says so and for him she can never lie. What about facts, circumstantial evidences and current actions and affairs. How could he blindly trust it, even in the court, how could he not see what Arjun is seeing? 
which lawyer would fight a case or agree to provide support just because an opponent lawyer did not marry his daughter. Why is he then shown as an ethical lawyer in the start. 
about Chaitanya , yes I also did not think he would fall for Sakshi so easily and are stupid to the core where he can not see her game. 
if they follow original story then Sakshi  and Priya both should go to jail. In addition Arjuna and Sayali should fall for each other before the case ends.  Why is ashwin’s love interest and marriage not shown yet. If original to be followed then this happens before court decision as well.  But what will makers do here they only know. 
At least new Sakshi is good in acting. There are YouTube videos going around about mangalagaur and Priya again trying to hurt Sayali. It is so repetitive and just unacceptable 

Edited by md410 - 9 months ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

Raviraj is the dumb one here... famous, senior advocate cannot be this dumb!! He's totally blinded by his daughter, fake one!! And even mahipat and Sakshi are able to misguide him in believing that they are being targeted unnecessarily by Arjun!! 

Chaitanya is that boy who's a good friend but not as a boyfriend!! Sakshi has got him for her vested interests and poor thing though a bit uncomfortable doesn't think Sakshi is just using him!!

Yesss... thankfully Arjun has got some good leads in the case...putting Raviraj, Priya and her gang on backfoot!!

Pratima with scared face and lost memory (of course, since she didn't return home!!) Visited the temple quite in a cliched way....just to help Sayali complete the शिवामूठ पूजा!! प्रिया in temple, though with bad intentions.... looked so gorgeous in that lovely saree!!

I just said same. How on earth Raviraj can not follow the facts or situational and circumstantial evidences and does not even doubt on action of his daughter or rest.  He can not see beyond his fake daughter, his brain just stops working there. He totally doing mixing of emotional and personal situation to take revenge on Arjun for not marrying to his daughter but this is super dumb. No father would want to get his daughter marry to a guy who is not in love with daughter here if he would have known about contract marriage then it’s different but he does not and top of that they are married. 

I just loved how Arjun kept Chaitanya oblivious of his move.  Also I wonder that why is Arjun or Sayali still not following or wondering about Sayali seeing Sakshi and Chaitanya. This should made concerned Arjun or at least he should have been shown asking Chaitanya about it and not taking so casually. The impact of Sayali seeing them is gone. Feels like as if it was just a time pass

Kaizen1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It looks like they are randomly starting plots to tackle falling trp. Pratima's appearance, twist in court, sayali arjun closeness everything together.

Edited by Kaizen1 - 9 months ago
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6

I don't know if its the actor or if the character requires him to act in such a manner. But Arjun showing romantic expressions is too hilarious. Even if the expressions are genuine, it looks soo fake! 

md410 thumbnail

I don't know if its the actor or if the character requires him to act in such a manner. But Arjun showing romantic expressions is too hilarious. Even if the expressions are genuine, it looks soo fake! 

Yep it did come across fake.

I thought he was asked to do so as it’s contract marriage and is not in love with her but the same time it is not known to family so it should have been real 😆 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaizen1

It looks like they are randomly starting plots to tackle falling trp. Pratima's appearance, twist in court, sayali arjun closeness everything together.

How much it has gone down?
it was bound to happen as they have distracted the murder plot so much.

The story is based on it and they had started focusing on Annapurna and asmita’s domestic abuse back.

How on earth with out logic or reason this inhuman Aaji flips again against FL and started abusing 

It’s just makes no sense. 

Vanni03 thumbnail

TRP must have gone down...no idea...but the show remained on the top!! And that's not a mean feat!! 

सायली, अर्जुन चं नातं आता आकार घेते आहे...I find their conversations just wow!! हृद्य वाटतात!! I'm happy that... ती achanak wali मिठी....means nothing to both Sayali and Arjun ( he seemed to enjoy in the heat of the moments...but then brushes them off) !! सायली  even manages to pull his legs later on...!! But Asmita has seen the two getting embarassed, awkward about touching in private.,.and is confirmed about some gadbad!!

Chaitanya though has fallen for cunning Sakshi.... he's definitely सावध and doesn't fall prey to Anna's advances!! Perhaps Sakshi is too clever to have taken his assurance about being on her side no matter what!! Sayali seeing them together will definitely turn out to be important....of course later on!!

Sayali is very happy that Madhubhau will be out of the prison soon!! Arjun is shocked to know that 6 months have already passed!! 'Aplya gharat' he quips ...and सायली is quick to remind him that their contract marriage will soon end and she will leave!!

Priya and gang is terrified of Pratima's homecoming and of course the recreation of murder scene at ashram!! With अस्मिता she's yet again planning to hurt Sayali's leg and get her insulted amidst neighbourhood women🤷

मंगळागौर खेळ with all the gorgeous ladies and the happenings around will be a treat!! 

Do watch TTM 👍👍

Vanni03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Howl much it has gone down?
it was bound to happen as they have distracted the murder plot so much.

The story is based on it and they had started focusing on Annapurna and asmita’s domestic abuse back.

How on earth with out logic or reason this inhuman Aaji flips again against FL and started abusing 

It’s just makes no sense. 

No.... story is not based on Vilas murder. Story is primarily based on the close relationship of Arjun,Tanvi and their families. 

Aaji is really very harsh to Sayali and so is Asmita....but show me drama to chahiye na!! Also that explains married daughter Asmita being allowed to stay bade aaramse at maher for days together!!

Arjun always defends Sayali when Aaji is wild at her...and asks सायली also to revert. But she's not in a strong position to do that plus she's a shantipriy person!!

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

No.... story is not based on Vilas murder. Story is primarily based on the close relationship of Arjun,Tanvi and their families. 

Aaji is really very harsh to Sayali and so is Asmita....but show me drama to chahiye na!! Also that explains married daughter Asmita being allowed to stay bade aaramse at maher for days together!!

Arjun always defends Sayali when Aaji is wild at her...and asks सायली also to revert. But she's not in a strong position to do that plus she's a shantipriy person!!

I see your point. but aaji is too inhuman. 

I understand that she is unhappy, angry and wanted Tanvi as a part of the family. This does not mean she can abuse another person.  She is blinded with her love to Tanvi and refuses to see other side of the coin, so as Raviraj.

I am waiting the day they come to know who is Real tanvi. then would be interesting to see how she gonna face sayli. She and Asmita both has reached at beyond redemption