Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: md410

Where do you see these Hindi comments. They understand Marathi smiley44

Yrkkh par ek thread hai best green flag ml waha Arjun ka nam liya hai kisi nesmiley36

In details me bol rahe hai show ke bare me to aati hi hogi unhe marathi 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanni03

🙌🙌Yesss....Arjun subhedar has turned out to be such an amazing ML!! In the beginning he seemed to be a stubborn, shrewd person, a thorough professional, very strict boss!! After contract marriage, he literally controls Sayali, bosses around her!! But chaitanya shows him a mirror, reminds him that the contract marriage was a necessity for both of them and Sayali holds an equal position in the relationship!! He then softens a bit and of course Sayali's 'sant Sayali ' behaviour has changed him a lot!! And Sayali 2.0 version has made him fall for her!! 

Sequences like the one I shared are well written and well executed by the director,Amit, Jui and all the co actors 👍👍

I like Arjun the way he is!! He's nor simple boaring green flag neither toxic red flag 

ML with shades and his every shades are interesting to watch 👍

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Aaj cha precap interesting aahe 

Arjun ne chai la sangital Sakshi ch kunal chi gf aahe with proofs aani aata sayli arjun chai ek team banlet smiley41

Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heyitsme12

chai was not even that emotional towards kunal

makers have made the char such that even if does something really great now we wont like him again

BTW I watched that IV of jui

how come she didnt mention contract revealtion and major family drama?

only chai's life his reaction n all

monday precap is misleading or what ? maybe dream maybe she didnt listen n so on

if its true its the biggest secret ...star would have promoted it a lot

Hamara chaitanya वापस आएगा !! He will regain his popularity back I'm sure!! He's not evil, just a misguided soul, blind in Love!! His character is butchered for the sake of emotional drama and for the sake of villians getting sadistic pleasure of hurting Arjun.

Monday precap misleading नसेल, chaitanya bolun जातोय cm baddal.....but he trusts Sakshi completely... so he may not cover up. Sakshi will definitely share this with Priya and she will try to gather पुरावा before spilling the beans to kalpana!! Priya and अस्मिता will be very happy to find themselves correct about Sayali Arjun relationship not being normal!! So cm revelation la वेळ लागेल 👍 yess it will be a big deal आणि of course it deserves a maha episode!!👍

P.s. snoozed away while writing this.....completed in the morning 🤪 

Edited by Vanni03 - 24 days ago
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

I like Arjun the way he is!! He's nor simple boaring green flag neither toxic red flag 

ML with shades and his every shades are interesting to watch 👍

Yess....Arjun is an interesting character but he took so long to realise, accept he loves Sayali 🤪

Aso....here is the maha guruvar promo 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6U9YAIK7af/?igsh=eXc2cWl4a2Eyem1r

It seems engagement chya दिवशीच हे घडतंय!! What proofs they have managed to gather?? Sneaking into these criminals' house is not a good idea🤷

Edited by Vanni03 - 24 days ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Yess....Arjun is an interesting character but he took so long to realise, accept he loves Sayali 🤪

It seems engagement chya दिवशीच हे घडतंय!! What proofs they have managed to gather?? Sneaking into these criminals' house is not a good idea🤷

Confession ke bad shows boaring ho jate hai usually so I'm ok with delay in confession smiley36

Aaj cha precap aani ha promo same aahe

Most probably yes because aaj sayli aani Arjun ne toch plan kelay psycho Sakshi chya gharat ghusun purave search karne 

Aata chai jari Sakshi chya trap madhun sutla tari SaJun CM secret Sakshi la mahit aahe smiley44hi mothi gadbad keli murkh chai nesmiley7

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Confession ke bad shows boaring ho jate hai usually so I'm ok with delay in confession smiley36

Aaj cha precap aani ha promo same aahe

Most probably yes because aaj sayli aani Arjun ne toch plan kelay psycho Sakshi chya gharat ghusun purave search karne 

Aata chai jari Sakshi chya trap madhun sutla tari SaJun CM secret Sakshi la mahit aahe smiley44hi mothi gadbad keli murkh chai nesmiley7

Yes that’s what I thought he has already told saakshi about it. He at least should now tell Arjun what has he done. Chai is dumb I have said so many times smiley17smiley36
yes today’s precap is promo for later May be 3-4 days same precap will be shown. chaitanya is wearing red shirt and no jacket but in precap when SaJun meet him he has violet jacket on cream kurta and he says I am going to cancel engagement, means may be engagement done. 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Seems they have more pictures of sakshi and kunal in addition to greeting cards and one locket. 

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So CM Truth out...as sak said she's got a weapon against sajun....she wont waste this at all

Its literally माकडाच्या हाती कोलीत 

So sayali taking pledge ,priya at subhedars ,only ladies shooting that day....connecting all dots,CM Truth is exposed ig

separation drama next?smiley13

what do u think?

and chai...if he does drama with sak n collects proofs,helps leads to confess...Redemption ok

else I cant accept his redemption arc

Edited by heyitsme12 - 24 days ago
heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

arjun had realised but due to ashwin's incident he didnt dare to take the next step

he had faced this trauma earlier 

Mann ani Mendu conflict...he had!

BTW @Vanni03 Tai ,we would need a new thread!