Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

and this movie is getting panned πŸ˜†

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

So we're his email idsπŸ˜†

Seriously, why did the PR team of both, Amazon and the movie think it was a good idea to add his name. Srk tha, Salman, Rs tha.... Maanaa ki Kangana ne sabke saath bridges jalaye, but apne hi boss ke jale pe namak chidkana, come one manπŸ˜…

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

So we're his email idsπŸ˜†

Seriously, why did the PR team of both, Amazon and the movie think it was a good idea to add his name. Srk tha, Salman, Rs tha.... Maanaa ki Kangana ne sabke saath bridges jalaye, but apne hi boss ke jale pe namak chidkana, come one manπŸ˜…

random but how do you see Emergency faring? I’m sure it will be a hot mess since Kangu is such a faltu director πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faltering_Kitch

random but how do you see Emergency faring? I’m sure it will be a hot mess since Kangu is such a faltu director πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

What did she direct?πŸ™ˆ The movie will be promoted by RW, so financially chalegi, but if Kangana in her ego trip takes over the whole project toh quality ka kuch keh nahi sakteπŸ˜… Manikarnika was apparently good (Maine dekhi nahi) and the aesthetics were really pretty, but the controversies around it were more talked about than the movie, i hope they do it the same thing this time

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

What did she direct?πŸ™ˆ The movie will be promoted by RW, so financially chalegi, but if Kangana in her ego trip takes over the whole project toh quality ka kuch keh nahi sakteπŸ˜… Manikarnika was apparently good (Maine dekhi nahi) and the aesthetics were really pretty, but the controversies around it were more talked about than the movie, i hope they do it the same thing this time

Yup more info here πŸ€“

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_(Hindi_film)

updated original post!