Why This Forum is Obsessed with Deepika, Alia, Katrina, and Ranbir

lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Why does this forum solely focus on Deepika, Alia, Katrina, and Ranbir? Upon my return to this forum after a break, I noticed that the vast majority of articles revolve around these individuals, particularly their family matters. This raises the question: are these four actors the only ones considered relevant in Bollywood? Why is there a lack of coverage on other actors?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I mean can we blame people here? Look at the brigade of current nepos that we have, even the non nepos are as bland as food without salt, with their cardboard personalities. Ranbir, DP, Alia Kat etc se hi kaam chalana padega I guess.

Edited by infinity101 - 2 months ago
lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah, that's a valid point. Bollywood really requires more diverse talents beyond nepotism. Perhaps from the pool of nepotism, Alia seems to stand out for her acting skills. However, it's becoming repetitive with movies revolving around Deepika and Alia. While I'm a fan of Deepika, it's essential to see a variety of actresses on screen. Interestingly, there's no shortage of talented actors, but there seems to be a scarcity of talented actresses

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Lissy, Welcome back. Ye forum walon ka kuch nahi pata hota, kis par debate shuru kar dete hai, inhe bhi nahi pata lagta. You don't worry, aur batao sab theek?

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

RK and Alia fans attack DP and Kat. DP and Kat fans attack RK, Alia. Sometimes RS, Vicky get dragged in. - The forum dynamics in short. smiley36

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Because most of their fans hate each other and blame their respective PR for any news/articles without even realising they don’t need PR if they have fans and haters 😂

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey we also talk about Hrithik at least I dosmiley27

Welcome backsmiley31

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Your welcome to make any topic you want 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The common thing in all is the KAPOOR lad smiley12smiley36