Vidhi Confronts Jai OS

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

This is a future scene that I would like to see in the show….

Dev has set up a party in the Raichand house for getting their business back…everyone was happy but clearly Vidhi was not. It was not because that they have received their business back, but it was because she was worried about the phone call threats that she has been getting..She didn't tell anyone including Dev….

Vidhi tried to enjoy the party but couldn't…. She sees that the guest's have arrived but was even more shocked when Jai had come……She was getting afraid…,..

Vidhi didn't tell the family that she wanted to quit her job because working with Jai had become like hell. Day by day he was becoming possessive about her and she knew that…..but she doesn't know why….

But yesterday…..things got out of hand when Jai threatened her to leave Dev Raichand because he doesn't care about her at all.Not only that, he has only used her….this made her mad….and she told him to stop calling and if he did something one more time….She will report him and throw him in jail….

Jai notices Vidhi. He smirks…..he gives a quick hug to his lost long friend Chitra and goes to meet Vidhi…

Jai: Vidhi…look I'm sorry for calling u yesterday…lekin tum Meri BAAT ko samajne ko koshish kyu nahi kar rahe ho….woh Dev Raichand, woh Buddha, he is just using you as his toy…..woh Tumhe baad me phek dega….. Please try to understand ki woh Tumhe Pyaar nahi kartha…in fact…woh Tumhe iss pinjare Mein kaid karna chatha hai woh….

He…Jai tries to hold Vidhi's hand and bring her closer…but the statements that Jai made about Dev made Vidhi really angry……

He had touched Vidhi's hand when she had suddenly took it out and slapped him…… 

Vidhi: How dare you Mr. Jai!!!!! ??? 

Everyone stopped what they were doing. The Raichands looked at Vidhi to know what the commotion was about…. Chitra was confused as to why her Bhabhi was yelling at Jai…

The press was interviewing Dev and Priya but they quickly went over to Vidhi to gather the juicy news of businessman Jai Shah getting slapped by the wife of businessman Devrat Raichand…..Priya and Dev went to her too.

Jai: You slapped me…..boss hu Tumara.! 

Vidhi: Boss hoge apne company meh…yah par neh…yeh Mera ghar hai samaj gaye Tum…Aur mere ghar meh Meri pati ki insult ko Mein bardaash nahi karungi….

Dev was shocked. The entire people in the room was shocked to see what was happening.

Jai: Tum Uss Buddha ko support kar Rahi ho??? Wow… mujhe Laga ki tum bahut smart Aur kaafi samejdar ho lekin nahi……Arreh woh Buddha tumseh pyaar vyar nahi karta…Usne tumare sirf fyada ki liye….

Vidhi slaps him one more time…. Shocking everyone..

Vidhi: Pyaar…Tum pyaar ke bare Bol rahe ho? Do u even know what love means? Do you know how pure our love is….. haan we do have an age gap…lekin iska matlab yeh nahi ki meine usse paiso ki liye Shaadi khi thi…. Also, when we fell in love, Amba Mehta nahi Meri fake illness ki report banai this thaaki sabi ko lage..ki Mein marne wali hoon Aur Woh Dev ko paa sake ….Lekin jaante ho mere Dev neh Kya Kiya? He fought for our love…usse yeh fake reports ke bare patha tha…lekin for bhi woh mujhe shaadhi Karne chathe the…

You know why!!!!? Because we love each other him ek dusre ke Kuch bhi kar sakthe hai…. Lekin Tum, Tumhe kyu dikat hori hai…huh why does this all matter to you? I'm just your employee nothing else…

Jai smirks: Sirf employee…Vidhi I love you goddamit! Bahut…lekin tum? Tum uss Buddha…

Vidhi was shocked to know that Jai had fallen for her…

Jai: Vidhi I love u so much…mein tumare liye Kuch bhi kar sakthe hoon?

Dev decided to speak up and held his collar…

Dev: How dare you Jai? She's my wife…how dare you keep an eye on her …stay away from her…do u get that!!!

Jai: Vidhi .. just please listen to me…I love u..so much…please…

Dev: Sunnah nahi Kya khaa meine? Dur Raho mere biwi seh…With that, he punches Jai in the face leaving a scared and shocked Vidhi…. He grabs him and throws him out of the house….

Dev looks at Vidhi and she hugged him…. I love you Dev Ji…please never leave me 

Dev: Never…not in my life time ❤️

Edited by LadyGaga123 - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wow!! Nice one…

Finally dev punched jai 😂😂 yeh padhke bahut khushi mili. Thanks for writing this… waiting to read more such write ups❤️

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally kuch to acha parha.. 

Jai ko aik ni das punch pare to maza aye...

Loved it... ❤️❤️❤️ 

Do write something like this more... 

Monkish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

This is a future scene that I would like to see in the show….

Dev has set up a party in the Raichand house for getting their business back…everyone was happy but clearly Vidhi was not. It was not because that they have received their business back, but it was because she was worried about the phone call threats that she has been getting..She didn't tell anyone including Dev….

Vidhi tried to enjoy the party but couldn't…. She sees that the guest's have arrived but was even more shocked when Jai had come……She was getting afraid…,..

Vidhi didn't tell the family that she wanted to quit her job because working with Jai had become like hell. Day by day he was becoming possessive about her and she knew that…..but she doesn't know why….

But yesterday…..things got out of hand when Jai threatened her to leave Dev Raichand because he doesn't care about her at all.Not only that, he has only used her….this made her mad….and she told him to stop calling and if he did something one more time….She will report him and throw him in jail….

Jai notices Vidhi. He smirks…..he gives a quick hug to his lost long friend Chitra and goes to meet Vidhi…

Jai: Vidhi…look I'm sorry for calling u yesterday…lekin tum Meri BAAT ko samajne ko koshish kyu nahi kar rahe ho….woh Dev Raichand, woh Buddha, he is just using you as his toy…..woh Tumhe baad me phek dega….. Please try to understand ki woh Tumhe Pyaar nahi kartha…in fact…woh Tumhe iss pinjare Mein kaid karna chatha hai woh….

He…Jai tries to hold Vidhi's hand and bring her closer…but the statements that Jai made about Dev made Vidhi really angry……

He had touched Vidhi's hand when she had suddenly took it out and slapped him…… 

Vidhi: How dare you Mr. Jai!!!!! ??? 

Everyone stopped what they were doing. The Raichands looked at Vidhi to know what the commotion was about…. Chitra was confused as to why her Bhabhi was yelling at Jai…

The press was interviewing Dev and Priya but they quickly went over to Vidhi to gather the juicy news of businessman Jai Shah getting slapped by the wife of businessman Devrat Raichand…..Priya and Dev went to her too.

Jai: You slapped me…..boss hu Tumara.! 

Vidhi: Boss hoge apne company meh…yah par neh…yeh Mera ghar hai samaj gaye Tum…Aur mere ghar meh Meri pati ki insult ko Mein bardaash nahi karungi….

Dev was shocked. The entire people in the room was shocked to see what was happening.

Jai: Tum Uss Buddha ko support kar Rahi ho??? Wow… mujhe Laga ki tum bahut smart Aur kaafi samejdar ho lekin nahi……Arreh woh Buddha tumseh pyaar vyar nahi karta…Usne tumare sirf fyada ki liye….

Vidhi slaps him one more time…. Shocking everyone..

Vidhi: Pyaar…Tum pyaar ke bare Bol rahe ho? Do u even know what love means? Do you know how pure our love is….. haan we do have an age gap…lekin iska matlab yeh nahi ki meine usse paiso ki liye Shaadi khi thi…. Also, when we fell in love, Amba Mehta nahi Meri fake illness ki report banai this thaaki sabi ko lage..ki Mein marne wali hoon Aur Woh Dev ko paa sake ….Lekin jaante ho mere Dev neh Kya Kiya? He fought for our love…usse yeh fake reports ke bare patha tha…lekin for bhi woh mujhe shaadhi Karne chathe the…

You know why!!!!? Because we love each other him ek dusre ke Kuch bhi kar sakthe hai…. Lekin Tum, Tumhe kyu dikat hori hai…huh why does this all matter to you? I'm just your employee nothing else…

Jai smirks: Sirf employee…Vidhi I love you goddamit! Bahut…lekin tum? Tum uss Buddha…

Vidhi was shocked to know that Jai had fallen for her…

Jai: Vidhi I love u so much…mein tumare liye Kuch bhi kar sakthe hoon?

Dev decided to speak up and held his collar…

Dev: How dare you Jai? She's my wife…how dare you keep an eye on her …stay away from her…do u get that!!!

Jai: Vidhi .. just please listen to me…I love u..so much…please…

Dev: Sunnah nahi Kya khaa meine? Dur Raho mere biwi seh…With that, he punches Jai in the face leaving a scared and shocked Vidhi…. He grabs him and throws him out of the house….

Dev looks at Vidhi and she hugged him…. I love you Dev Ji…please never leave me 

Dev: Never…not in my life time ❤️

Sabki dilon ki tamannah aapne poori kardi

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

jo hum sab chahte hain, tumne woh likh diya, videv ne acha maza chakhaya is jai ko. I wish age show mein bhi aisa kuch dikha de. 👍🏼

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good one... loved the punch🤪🤪 High time Vidhi realises his motives in the show too😅

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bahut khoob 👏👏👏Acche se dhulayi huyi Jai kee iss mein. Lovely 

Minami_koi thumbnail

Very good writeup Lady Gaga😊👍

You described Vidhi's feelings very well. 

This is exactly how we want Vidhi to feel and act. 

Keep updating👍🏼