Loving her own husband is wrong?

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Loving a person who she knows for 7 months and took time and saw a good father for her child and got married……..waiting for 6 years….I know she took time and chosen her husband over ex who loves and respect her is wrong according to fans……just put yourself in her shoes and think will u really go back to your ex who don’t think once before throwing u out….over a person who has insecurities but doesn’t rub them on his wife and prove his ego……just think even if ex doesn’t have proper redemption will u just leave all happy life go back to where u faced hell…..I don’t blame writers for uniting AkshNav…..this is proper way it happens in life…….and don’t post hare messages for actors like jay and pranali if they do their character…….just put yourselves in their shoes and comment anything……..don’t be blind if u love an actor(harshad) and wants him in main line u can’t degrade others…….soo don’t degrade others

Edited by Annabethhoney - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweta2005

We just know whatever  is being shown is due to favouritism  that writer wants his friend  to get job ,so full narration of the serial has been changed to make him relevent

why will  anyone spoil their own show just to glorify their fav actor? Why will the production house or director ,RS and SP will agree even if someone wanted to deliberately favour one person? Trp audience have accepted and liking the character and track might only be the reason to make them to glorify the particular character.

JustaFan13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

Loving a person who she knows for 7 months and took time and saw a good father for her child and got married……..waiting for 6 years….I know she took time and chosen her husband over ex who loves and respect her is wrong according to fans……just put yourself in her shoes and think will u really go back to your ex who don’t think once before throwing u out….over a person who has insecurities but doesn’t rub them on his wife and prove his ego……just think even if ex doesn’t have proper redemption will u just leave all happy life go back to where u faced hell…..I don’t blame writers for uniting AkshNav…..this is proper way it happens in life…….and don’t post hare messages for actors like jay and pranali if they do their character…….just put yourselves in their shoes and comment anything……..don’t be blind if u love an actor(harshad) and wants him in main line u can’t degrade others…….soo don’t degrade others

Definitely not!!!

That has been my point since the beginning of the 2nd leap. There was no love atleast from Akshara's side. Now it's clear that she loves Abhinav and even abhi knows and he backed out long back. He just wants to be with his son. 

Like whatever happened with abhi was his doing, whatever will happen to Abhinav will be his doing. His insecurities are his own. He is feeling as a misfit in Akshara's life. This is not Akshara's or Abhi's fault. 

And coming to Akshara, her waiting for right time has screwed up many things in the past as well. If she loves him, she can confess anytime, as it's her husband. She doesn't have to wait for the right time. 

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

why will  anyone spoil their own show just to glorify their fav actor? Why will the production house or director ,RS and SP will agree even if someone wanted to deliberately favour one person? Trp audience have accepted and liking the character and track might only be the reason to make them to glorify the particular character.

[/QUOTE

If trp would had accepted  they would  made navra endgame before only not one day abhira ,one day navra,yes they are doing for ego and rs ego is already famous,what he can do for ego and writer is rs mentor and writer also couldn't take it that his only creation and friend is being rejected so bashing fans on ig,

R.G.C thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Definitely not!!!

That has been my point since the beginning of the 2nd leap. There was no love atleast from Akshara's side. Now it's clear that she loves Abhinav and even abhi knows and he backed out long back. He just wants to be with his son. 

Like whatever happened with abhi was his doing, whatever will happen to Abhinav will be his doing. His insecurities are his own. He is feeling as a misfit in Akshara's life. This is not Akshara's or Abhi's fault. 

And coming to Akshara, her waiting for right time has screwed up many things in the past as well. If she loves him, she can confess anytime, as it's her husband. She doesn't have to wait for the right time. 

I don’t think its easy to get a confession, the writers must literally be scared of the consequences, already there is so much unnecessary hate going on, thats why they are just testing the waters by sandwiching Akshara between two ships, and poor thing has to bear the wrath from both ends. Thats why I hope we get a solo Akshara for sometime so that people at least cool down and the writers get the time to make a decision on whom she should end with. Otherwise this toxicity is going to stay if they continue stretching this multiple boat theme

JustaFan13 thumbnail

Agree!!!

I think the confusion is only because the writers are not giving the audience a clear picture on Abhira or AkshNav. 

But since they are already playing with 2 ships, they should be ready to lose one set of audience!! They can't be dragging this track for another 6 months. If they do, both FD will lose interest.

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

3F31E35D-5830-486C-BC66-478ED99E8A0E.jpeg

Oh, your words strike a chord deep within my soul! Love, as we understand it, is no ephemeral whimsy. It's a timeless dance, evolving, blooming, and deepening like a river carving its destiny through the valley of time. She, our heroine, has found in him not just a partner, but a stalwart guardian for her child, a lighthouse standing strong amidst the storm-tossed seas of life. Can we truly find fault with a love that's endured the relentless wheel of six unforgiving years?

We are, after all, flawed beings, each of us performing our own intricate ballet of imperfections. And this gentleman, burdened as he may be, never lets an eclipse affect his love or fuel a war of egos. It's a mystery to me, how anyone could imagine her forsaking her present joy to return to a past as tormenting as a wildfire.

The quill that sketches their tale lies in the hands of the creators, and they've intricately woven the saga of AkshNav in a manner that mirrors life's own labyrinthine twists and turns. We owe it to the artists, the ones like Jay and Pranali, who breathe life into these characters, to shield them from baseless criticism. Each actor, each character, brings their own unique color to this rich tapestry of narrative. We mustn't cast a shadow over their brilliance while advocating for our favorites. Let us appreciate the grandeur of this beautifully orchestrated narrative in all its vibrant hues!🩷🩷🩷🩷

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 10 months ago
Annabethhoney thumbnail

If they wanna fav abhim character ….then it yrkkh will become like ghkkpm….show is gonna get more hatered than before……people cannot respect themselves if abhira happens for their own selfish reasons…..ak character will be worst that sayi bcoz she actually loved nav….where sayi didn’t but she cheated on satya…….i know people like badass MLs and can never accept a good one…..i really wish what they really what in their real life….a good husband like nav or ego man like abhim…..don’t know why people call nav as manchild….did they really watched today’s episode…just imagine in place of nav if abhim is present what nit he used to do…..blame,bash,again divorce, fight, threats of suicide,immaturity…etc…..but nav even if he is insecure never once he raise this topic with ak and blame her in anything…that show maturity but he need to get a conversation with ak about it because it helps in their relationship 

Chaitu.V thumbnail

[/QUOTE

If trp would had accepted  they would  made navra endgame before only not one day abhira ,one day navra,yes they are doing for ego and rs ego is already famous,what he can do for ego and writer is rs mentor and writer also couldn't take it that his only creation and friend is being rejected so bashing fans on ig,

Did u watch the latest promo ? End game tho Akshnav ko hi bana dhiya. I never visit their pages so no clue what they do..am not sure but heard many ppl bash them for the present tracks and they had to react. 

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

[/QUOTE

Logically if trps would have accepted abhira, then Nav wouldn’t even be required

Why did RS even need to go to his mentor when he had his amazing friends (HC, P) already working on the show.