Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: R.G.C

I don’t think its easy to get a confession, the writers must literally be scared of the consequences, already there is so much unnecessary hate going on, thats why they are just testing the waters by sandwiching Akshara between two ships, and poor thing has to bear the wrath from both ends. Thats why I hope we get a solo Akshara for sometime so that people at least cool down and the writers get the time to make a decision on whom she should end with. Otherwise this toxicity is going to stay if they continue stretching this multiple boat theme

But she's not sandwiched anymore... there was lot of not merry-go-round especially during Abhir's illness track... and the worst of the lot were the 2 wks of Kasauli with AB living in Sharma house. Phew that threesome is something I never wish to see again 

Thankfully the trps dint budge.. n so makers finally decided to make their choice clear..  From there on each day without fail there's an Akshnav scene.. our famous flipper AK 😆 has become so firm & outward in her affection that all guns have turned to AN 😆 (I too had prepared my bashing gear but seeing the promo put it back in.. tho ngl I still want him to get one slap from AK lol ☺️ I guess I'm too much into violence 😂)

Sorry got carried away.. so yeah all in all do naav ki sawari has effectively been ceased & AK-AN are to stay together.. baki last tak rahenge bechare ya cliff kar diye jaenge ya ek legacy girl aur karenge ya inka bhi separation dikhaenge yeh to Rajan uncle hi jaane  🤣

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: verve

But she's not sandwiched anymore... there was lot of not merry-go-round especially during Abhir's illness track... and the worst of the lot were the 2 wks of Kasauli with AB living in Sharma house. Phew that threesome is something I never wish to see again 

Thankfully the trps dint budge.. n so makers finally decided to make their choice clear..  From there on each day without fail there's an Akshnav scene.. our famous flipper AK 😆 has become so firm & outward in her affection that all guns have turned to AN 😆 (I too had prepared my bashing gear but seeing the promo put it back in.. tho ngl I still want him to get one slap from AK lol ☺️ I guess I'm too much into violence 😂)

Sorry got carried away.. so yeah all in all do naav ki sawari has effectively been ceased & AK-AN are to stay together.. baki last tak rahenge bechare ya cliff kar diye jaenge ya ek legacy girl aur karenge ya inka bhi separation dikhaenge yeh to Rajan uncle hi jaane  🤣

Don’t want volence though want a proper redemption to abhim character….they killed his character by his mom,ego ,anger,zid

verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

Don’t want volence though want a proper redemption to abhim character….they killed his character by his mom,ego ,anger,zid

Anna you mistook my slap receiving target 🤣

I was taking about AK slapping AN so that he comes out of the influence of destiny nonsense.. but now it seems this all is gonna get sorted & they'll all be again in UD.. but Akshnav are losing Abhir so I've dropped my wish 😒

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Anna you mistook my slap receiving target 🤣

I was taking about AK slapping AN so that he comes out of the influence of destiny nonsense.. but now it seems this all is gonna get sorted & they'll all be again in UD.. but Akshnav are losing Abhir so I've dropped my wish 😒

Soo this triangle continues??

Threesome was one of the worst worst Troupe! 

Like they thought chalo people enjoy Kavya Vanraj Anupama in house and Pakhi Sai and Virat... Toh why not give this a shot... But they failed to see is that one among two same gender person was always given a specific focus... Anupama mahaan, or Pakhi being villain... 

Yahan par I feel had they made a clear direction that one is better over the other, they would have done something logical... But no! Dono... Abhinav and Abhimanyu were good! Both had their own scenes with Akshara - be it motivation or just some maa baap scene... Toh audience samje toh kya samje... It just looked pathetic and as if Akshara is just having time of her life (waise... I support that too.. Why shouldn't she😆.. She has earned it... But shayad audience itna advance nai hai)... 

And all this crap was happening when IPL was to end! Kaunsa bewakoof PH yeh karta hai when she show has that potential to garner trp?