Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: DazzlingLight

Sneak peek! I absolutely adore when they show traditions/rituals being done from the heart understanding the significance behind them rather than just checking off things from a to-do list. This took my heart away ❤️

Also, somebody please give Shreya a one-way ticket to Antarctica! 😈

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1671482716481785856

I agree...now this is where I finally liked Ram a bit. And this was not actually something priya explained to him, and it comes from his inner conscience, so that increases the intensity of it, and makes it even more beautiful and special. And I agree, just because priya's hand got burned doesn't mean shagun apshagun at all, they just need two hands right, so what's better than one of each, the bride and the groom, afterall they have to work 50 50 together later after the marriage, so this is good significance. All my hearts ❤

Nope, not to Antarctica, I would prefer amazon rainforest, what say?😉🤣

God she is so annoying, just too much!!!🤬

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

Adnan and Aditi are seriously knocking it out of the park in KA...it's a difficult choice for anyone who follows BALH and KA 🤣

Ha to let the difficult choice be made by the award givers. Unko bhi to thoda sar dard lene do 🤣

I'm to voting for both the pairs simultaneously, bhaad me jaaye choice voice, wo sab ka sar dard function waale le...ab itna to decision accha expect kr sakte hain na unse 😆

Waise I can give them a good idea...since last time nm dp got jury one, give nm dp a popular one this time for bade3, and give aditi adnan  the jury one for katha...best option, sorted 👍🏼🤣

Star waale jaaye bhad me apne leads ke saath, har baar unhe thodi denge best actor waale 🤣🤣🤣

DazzlingLight thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

I agree...now this is where I finally liked Ram a bit. And this was not actually something priya explained to him, and it comes from his inner conscience, so that increases the intensity of it, and makes it even more beautiful and special. And I agree, just because priya's hand got burned doesn't mean shagun apshagun at all, they just need two hands right, so what's better than one of each, the bride and the groom, afterall they have to work 50 50 together later after the marriage, so this is good significance. All my hearts ❤

Nope, not to Antarctica, I would prefer amazon rainforest, what say?😉🤣

God she is so annoying, just too much!!!🤬

@bold: True, and that made his gesture hit differently 😊 Waise S3 Priya is not only a dentist, but a very effective masterni also. 2-3 meetings mein middle class ka essence nichod ke pila diya Ram ko 🤣

Why bother the jeev jantu in the rain forest?  😈

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

@bold: True, and that made his gesture hit differently 😊 Waise S3 Priya is not only a dentist, but a very effective masterni also. 2-3 meetings mein middle class ka essence nichod ke pila diya Ram ko 🤣

Why bother the jeev jantu in the rain forest?  😈

Nope, main jeev jantu ko bother nahi kar rahi hu, actually unki prajaati ka ek praani unse bichhad ke bhatakta hua yaha Mumbai aa gya tha kai saal pehle, so main to bas unko waapas mila rahi hu, mel milaap after so many years, such a noble deed right 😉🤣

purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sneak peek! I absolutely adore when they show traditions/rituals being done from the heart understanding the significance behind them rather than just checking off things from a to-do list. This took my heart away ❤️

Also, somebody please give Shreya a one-way ticket to Antarctica! 😈

https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1671482716481785856

Haaw light abhi bhi nahin aayi? They need the geyser wala electrician from s2 😆

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Based on what I saw in the clip, it was definitely not social drinking. It seems like Papa Sood witnessed Ram drinking, dancing closely with Kriti and finally passing out. So I can identify with his behavior thinking Ram as careless, carefree, no qualms getting close to other ladies while  supposedly being in relationship with Priya…. I agree to your point regarding Sood’s biases against drinking as a whole. I am assuming in this scenario, it was the extreme case to be justified.  I think social drinking should not be looked down for sure, but drinking hard and passing out would be shameful as Papa Sood didn’t know Ram’s drink was spiked.

@Blue: Papa Sood isn’t entirely wrong😆 Ram is indeed in relationship with Kriti (he hasn’t broken up yet) and has no qualms playing with Priya’s hair or playing trip and catch with Priya (the dil ki dhadkan moments) while still being in that relationship 😆 

As much as I don’t want a third wheel between RaYa, the fact that Ram is someone’s bf and still getting married to Priya is like sand in the eye.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 11 months ago
Hot-Chocolate thumbnail

So today's episode was pretty good😆, except for definitely the bakri shreya part🤢

The starting scene with Priya teasing Ram about impressing the in laws was so fun 🤣

And the mehendi and the whole part was really beautiful for sure. Plus I think they used a new bgm today which was soooo like wowww!!! Really loved the whole mehendi part and the chemistry between nm dp was fine as wine just like everytime. I'm really liking them warming up to each other so much, teasing and having fun, and the growing bond for sure. To save this marriage, they are working like such a good team, which is helping them grow closer. So really liking their growing equation, if we remove the aspect that technically Priya is other woman, a normal love story like this, would have been all love ❤

I don't wanna even mention about kriti shreya and cousins part coz that's useless. Even in the scene with nm, the scene looked so flat due to the presence of those people. Even nm couldn't lift it up 😵

And a special mention to the dad daughter bond in the show which is absolute love. It's just so pure!!! Our Priya, our Girl, definitely deserved a father like this. Everytime I see their scene, I get so happy and overwhelmed, just teary eyed.😭❤ Such a good father, and after seeing the bts of bachelor's party, I actually cannot blame him for reacting like this. Hamare Ramu ne harkat hi aisi kari hai🤣

And even the small ritika priya scene was fun, ritika is tryna heat things up, but priya to hai hi priya, alag hi direction me le gayi 🤣

Rest all scenes were bs!

Edited by NityaAhuja15 - 11 months ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

@Blue: Papa Sood isn’t entirely wrong😆 Ram is indeed in relationship with Kriti (he hasn’t broken up yet) and has no qualms playing with Priya’s hair or playing trip and catch with Priya (the dil ki dhadkan moments) while still being in that relationship 😆 

As much as I don’t want a third wheel between RaYa, the fact that Ram is someone’s bf and still getting married to Priya is like sand in the eye.

I can’t open my eyes because of the sandstorm from the plot. If you think logically, Kriti deserves to be with Ram under current circumstances as they were and are in stable relationship. Priya hell bent on marrying Ram is very confusing. RN, the scenario is Priya is the “Kabab mein Haddi” in Rakri relationship. How can we find fault if Kri wants Raya marriage to stop for whatever selfish reason it can be. Ram may know Kri is selfish and kri may know Ram is spineless and an idiot and they are ok till now as they were happy with their relationship. This whole premise is mind boggling to me…🤣🤣🤣

Edited by ajacob31 - 11 months ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly, KA deserves the awards (mujhe maarna mat koi please! 😛), at least for this round. NM and DP and fantastic, but there isn't much depth to their characters in BALH3 plus they've already won awards for BALH2. As for the story, it's going everywhere yet reaching nowhere 🤣

I agree 💯KA  deserves awards better than the snooze fest BALH3. KA has better story telling, mature convos between characters and lee regressiveness. I am appalled the way BALH3 is progressing. I think the show is surviving solely because of the leads. They won’t be able to help much if this is the way it’s going. If the awards are based on the show as a whole not for the acting bits  by leads, BALH  doesn’t deserve anything… sorry for being blatant.